C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Lyrics Game
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
    Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Found it on the web! xD [Rated M]

2 posters

Go down

Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] Empty Found it on the web! xD [Rated M]

Post  Aries Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 pm

It's moaning time, And you've made a pretty mess, that has stained the sheets in glazed fashion, moisture of passion mixed with heat, the sexcapade that we engaged, has left u laid without energy, u feel my fingers cascade, as i orchestrate ur body, like a maestro conducting a symphony, we'll call it the moaning melody... The moscato wasn't the remedy, i think it was the last shot of blk hennessey, that got u wide awake, glowing for goodness sake, lying still like ur paralyzed, but able to make, me take, a second look, giving me the outline for our erotic book... So i travel upstream, with my canoe, and explore ur dreams, i've reached the end of ur canal, when i see cream, it's the brush of my stroke, the pause before poke, we perform as a team, ur motionless or so it seems... It's moaning time, and this is my melody, caught up in the rapture of the rhapsody, yes i confess that ur normally a tenor, but my drum rolls have brought ur body symphony to a new era... When u hit those high c's , those are ur melodic pleas, for me to soften the tempo, stroke slow, listen to ur natural alto, as u release & let go, hitting the vocal hieghts of a soprano, shit someone should be recording this audio, a biorhytmic concert, in my private studio, first cut "after glow" you'd have to be around in the moaning to know... How much wood she cant take or could, the facial expressions she makes that means it's good,  the gestures that indicate should... what's optional & what's a must, my barrel styled thrust, will break u down, just like the others that lust, so i suggest u try not to bust... And enjoy the melody, dnt worry i'll be resting deep inside ur anatomy, wrapped up in the rhapsody... It's moaning time, and ur body & ur throat is sore, ur voice is hoarse, i don't think u can moan anymore, then just remain quite & let me explore, see if i can cameo on this encore, before u rise, my head will be nestled btwn ur thighs, with my nose tickling ur clit kat, it's a natural instinct for u to react, it is & while ur sleeping , im on a master attack... familiarizing my face with every skin covered place, u finally awake, very softly start licking my fingers, so u can get a taste, of the hand that have perfected ur embrace, while im using my tongue to taste ur natural juices, as my lips outline & trace ur man in the boat, like a dead body in a murder case, Tagged with passion marks the body wont soon erase... It's moaning time, ur body movements are as deliberate as a mime, i'd be a smooth criminal if passion was a crime, i enter ur dreams with movements sublime, it's still moaning time... The sun's a lil discolored, looks like lime, ur lids just reopening recognizing hues, four legs interwined appearing as two, the look on ur brows, as if u already knew, that i was watching u, thinking abt mounting u, wetting u, dam how fast my thoughts flew, how quick ur juices turned to goo,  u had climbed on top, before the goo turned into goosh & dropped, stroking so hard u could hear ur own pussy pop, when u straddled me u already knew it'll plop... And u'll start to get weak, 30seconds or less u'll hit reach ur peak, squeeze ur vaginal muscles down on this dick so u can bust a slow leak, my body shutters, mouth mutters, i scream out of passion u sexxy muther fucker, u look at me & smile, as both of our erotic juices continues too stream down... Our movements become infantile, ur body needing to be cradled & pacified, ur tears i wiped cuz u cried, hope u enjoyed the ride, It's moaning time....  

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Safety)
    Aries
    Aries
    Well-Known
    Well-Known

My Other Me
    Full Name: 30
    Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

http://tinyurl.com/profile-technicolor

Back to top Go down

Found it on the web! xD [Rated M] Empty Re: Found it on the web! xD [Rated M]

Post  Kyo Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Its interesting how they made it flow. I wasnt truly a fan of it, but they're very talented whoever did it.
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Honored
    Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Aries Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 pm

XD ^_^
    Aries
    Aries
    Well-Known
    Well-Known

My Other Me
    Full Name: 30
    Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

http://tinyurl.com/profile-technicolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down