C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Lyrics Game
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
    Untitled [Rated M] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Untitled [Rated M]

2 posters

Go down

Untitled [Rated M] Empty Untitled [Rated M]

Post  Aries Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Got bored in class, this is the result.

He threw the small plastic cereal bowl into the room, it's contents spilling out over the floor. He smirked as he watched the bitch scatter for the small ovals of colour like a vulture. Like a drug addict finally getting their fix. Like a wild dog who'd finally won the chase. Like the slave that she was. 
    'Don't eat it all at once you dumb bitch, you might not have more for a long long time.' he said smirking down at her. 
    Her face was to the ground like a chicken and it's feed.
    She glanced up at him,
    'H-how long...' she whimpered. 
    'That my dear,' he said stepping in to the cellar, closing and locking the door behind him. 
    'depends on your behavior.' he said walking over and squatting down next to her. 
    'M-my...behavior...?' she asked. 
    'Yes my love, your behavior.' he said stroking her hair. 
    She was timid, shy, she didn't dare fight back. She would be easy to break. 
    'W-what... do you mean...?' she asked. 
    'Mmmm... Why do you think you are here with me today?' he asked her raising his eyebrows when she came cuddling up to his chest. 
    He finally sat on the ground and pulled her into his lap. He could feel the cold metal of her shackles and hand cuffs. 
    'I-I.. don't know.' she whined quietly. 
    He sighed stroking her hair slower then before. 
    'Do you want to know?' he asked her quizzically. 
    'O-okay...'
    'Well my dear, you are here with me today because I have chosen you,' he began to say. 
    She shivered and curled up tighter in his arms. Surely her bare body was cold in the concrete cellar. 
    'Mmm... I am sorry, if you promise to be a good girl I'll let you stay in my room.' he said wrapping his arms around her slender body. 
    'anyway, I have chosen you my love. You are now mine. You are my slave. I will use you however I wish to because I own you, I am your master. I'm going to break you, turn you into my little slut. But don't worry dear, I'm a nice person, usually. As long as you obey orders, I won't have to punish you..' he explained look down at her fiercely. 
    She did not answer him, she just laid still. 
    'Is this understood?' he asked her. 
    Again she lay quiet. 
    He smacked her bare ass a bit hard. 
    'I said is that understood?' he growled. 
    'Yes!' she yelped. 
    He smirked. 'Yes what?' he asked waiting. 
    She whined.  
    He smacked her ass again, much harder this time. 
    'Yes what?' he snapped. 
    'Yes sir...' she whimpered. 
    He smiled. 'Good'
    She just whimpered. 
    'You've been a bad girl,' he said grabbing a hand full of her hair and forcing her head up to look at him, surely an uncomfortable angle. 
    She winced but looked at him, she did not say anything. 
    'and you need to be punished.' he said his hand had come to rest around her neck and he was stroking it lightly. 
    'Stand up. Get off me. It's time for you to realize your place.' he said pushing her off onto the floor as he himself stood. 
    She whimpered like a dog and stayed on the floor. 
    'I said get up!' he yelled grabbing her hair and forcing her up. 
    She winced and yelped. 
    'Geez your like a yapping puppy.' 
    She stayed silent. 
    'Not talking isn't going to get you anywhere. What are you scared to speak with me?' he asked yanking her head back to look up at him as he stared into her eyes. 
    'If I talk...' she trailed. 
    'Yes?'
    'I'll cuss your sick ass out!' she said spitting into his face. 
    'Argh!' he yelled throwing her down with such force that she bounced a little as she hit the floor. 
    'umpf!' she coughed. 
    'You little bitch!' he yelled whipping his face of her spit. 
    'Sick fuck...' she mumbled. 
    'What was that?! I didn't hear you!' he boomed.
    Raging, he crushed her hand under his foot, the metal cuffs digging into the concrete floor. Certainly uncomfortable. He could feel her fingers cracking underneath his shoe. 
    She screamed. 
    'What happened to that timid little lady?' he growled. 
    'I'm not all rainbows and unicorns.' she said wincing as he crushed her hand farther. 
    'Well, we'll just have to fix that, won't we?' he said smirking. 
    'You aren't letting me go?' she asked. 
    'Now why would I do that dear?' he smirked. 
    'I didn't think so. So why should I continue to suck up to you?' she asked sneering up at him. 
    'What? Did you think I'd let you go for good behavior? Ha.' he chuckled. 
    'It was worth a shot.' she mumbled. 
    'It didn't work.' he laughed. 
    'No shit.' she grumbled. 
    He stomped down harder onto her hand. 
    'I liked you better as a submissive women.' he said. 
    She winced once more. 
    'Don't all men?' she retorted glaring at him. 
    'Mmmm... Your a lot more feisty now aren't you?' he said aloud though he was talking more to himself then to her. 
    'And your really dumb to believe I wouldn't try to fight back.' she growled. 
    He boomed laughing. 
    'A sharp tongue is hardly fighting dear! It will only make your punishment longer.' he grinned. 
    'No but a stubborn mind will fight back, trust me.' she said. 
    'I am going to break you. And it's going to be fun.' he chuckled. 
    'W-what.. do you mean... break me?' she asked. 
    'Heh, you will obey me. You will love me. You will want to be with me. I will break you.' he said matter-of-factly. 
    'I will NEVER love you!' she yelled venom spewing from her mouth. 
    'Heh...' he chuckled.
    He released his foot from her hand. He grabbed her legs and jammed them up through the chain of her hand cuffs. Her hands now behind her back, her shoulders twisted and strained. 
    She yelp. He laughed. 
    He grabbed the chain between her hands and yanked her up off the ground. 
    'Ah fuck! Not so hard, damn!' she yelled at him. 
    'You do not give me orders!' he snapped at her pushing her forward and up the stairs. 
    Once in his room, coated with dark and sinister decor, he locked the door behind him and threw her on the bed. 
    'What the fuck? What's all this shit?' she asked now sitting up and looking nervously around the room. 
    'Sheesh you've got a mouth on you. Do you kiss your mother with it?' he chuckled to himself. 
    'No...' she said solemnly. 
    'Oh? Is your mommy dead? How tragic.' he sneered. 
    'You shut the fuck up!' she roared small tears forming at the corner of her eyes threatening to spill over and fall down her face. 
    He smacked her face hard, a large red mark forming on her cheek. 
    'You do not speak to me like that you disrespectful tramp!' he growled. 
    'Fuck you.' she grumbled. 
    He grabbed her by the throat and forced her to look at him. 
    'Bite your tongue bitch.' he growled into her face. 
    She spat into his face once more. 
    'Fuck you!' she screamed
    'Alright,' he said clearing his face again. 
    'you asked for it.' he said calmly. 
    Turning around he began to dig through a small chest. When he returned he looked at her deviously. 
    'Open your mouth.' he ordered her. 
    She did not do as directed. He growled and wrapped is hand around her throat squeezing hard, forcing her to gag and her mouth to open. He shoved it into her mouth, the gag, it had a large opening in it that held her mouth wide open. He smirked. He wanted to break her so very badly. The sight of her sitting there on the bed bound and gagged, it made him so damn horny. He snickered. He slowly began to undo his pants as he stood over her watching her reaction when her eyes widened and she tried to crawl away. 
    'Ah ah ah.' he said wagging his finger.
    He pulled a length chain out of his pocket. He wrapped it around her neck twice before latching it and wrapping the access around his hand. He smirked when her face grew red staring at his erection through his pants. 
    'Yeah I see you staring. You want it don't you?' he asked her as he continued undoing his pants and pulling them off. He chuckled when she shook her head side to side vigorously to show that she did not want it. Well that was to bad. 
    'I just feel so bad, you shouldn't be the only one without their clothes on.' he smirked pulling his shirt off. 
    He heard her whimper when he finally took off his boxers, revealing himself to her. He snickered. 
    'Hmmm it seems you've got me antsy my dear.' he said holding her by the chin and staring into her eyes. 
    'Well, since you caused it, the least you can do is help me with it.' he said smirking at her. Her face burned red. 
    'Suck. It.' he said the words separately for emphases.
    He watched as her eyes widened and she shook her head no. 
    'Oh how cute, you think you have a choice.' he said grinning at her. 
    He grabbed her by the back of the head and forced his cock into her mouth, it fit perfectly through the opening in the gag, and since it held her mouth open she couldn't stop him from shoving it deep into her throat. 
    'Heh..'
    With his hand on her head and her hands and feet restrained she wasn't going anywhere. He began to thrust his hips slowly back and forth. 
    'Mmm... I wonder if you can deep throat my whole cock...' he said aloud and smirked when her eyes grew wider still. 
    He sneered down at her as he shoved his dick hard into the back of her throat, he could feel her throat pulsing around him. 
    'Mmm... Man that feels goood...' he groaned. 
    He laughed when he felt her gagging around it. 
    'Is it to big for you dear?' he asked whipping away a few tears that rolled down her face. 
    'Are you not having fun?' he asked. 
    She looked up at him, her eyes pleading him to stop. 
    'No? Well maybe I can fix that.' he said rubbing his hands up and down her body. 
    She twitched away from his touch. He chuckled and pushed her on to her back on the bed. He now straddled her pelvic region. She whined loudly bewilderment in her eyes, would he really do it? She shook her head vigorously. 
    'What is it dear?' he ask bending down over her, removing the chain and licking her neck. He heard her breath catch in her throat and this made him laugh. He let his hands travel down her body. Slowly he massaged her breasts and kissed down her cleavage. His mouth sucking on her nipples softly, teasing them with his tongue, as his hands came down to her waste, her hips, her thighs. Slowly lower. He felt her quiver when he sucked on her nipples. He liked it how every time he did this he could hear her breath catching in her throat. 
    'Heh...you like how that feels don't you?' he asked
    She whimpered and shook her head no. 
    'Don't lie to me dear.' he said biting down on her tender nipples. He smiled when she gasped. 
    His one hand was squeezing her ass affectionately. 
    His other hand finally found her pussy. He slowly kneaded it in his hand. 
    She squealed and squirmed roughly. 
    'What is it dear? You act like a virgin...' he said suckling her breasts a bit hard, nibbling on the skin. 
    She whined as her face grew a bright red. 
    'Oh my...' he smirked. 
    'you are a virgin... aren't you?' he asked her looking at her flushed cheeks. 
    She whimpered loudly closing her eyes. 
    His forefinger found her clit and pushed against it, kneading the little bead against her body. 
    'Well?' he asked as she squealed again, louder this time. She was panting. He could hear it. She just laid there quivering and didn't answer either out of embarrassment or she just couldn't due to her new distractions. 
    'Answer me...' he growled his fingers pinching her clit as his other hand came up to pinch her nipple hard and twist it between his fingers. 
    Her back started to arch and her eyes opened wide she screamed out, it felt so good! She furiously shook her head up and down as she squealed proving to him that she was indeed a virgin. 
    'Mmmm... Your going to be very fun to break...' he said 
    His hands came up to remove the gag. 
    'N-n-no! s-stop! p-p-plea-please don't do t-that!' she squealed as soon as the gag was out of her mouth. 
    He smirked and pressed his mouth against hers softly kissing her as he continued to grope her breasts and rub her flower. It turned him on when she couldn't continue kissing him, she was panting, breathing out of her mouth which hung open slightly. He loved how helpless she was to stop him, he nibbled gently at her bottom lip. 
    'P-p-ple-please... s-stop...' she breathed. 
    'Ahnn.. Y-you-r-r a m-mons-ster...' she continued quivering. 
    'W-w-hy do-' she began to say. 
    'd-does it...' she gasped out between pants before yelling, 'feel so good!!' her back began to arch again, bringing her breasts up in the air. He snickered. 
    'I can stop, if that's what you want...' he said slowing down his pace considerable, teasing her. 
    'N-no!' she gasped out.
    'No what dear?' he asked her smirking. 
    'D-don't!' she cried. 
    'You don't want me to stop...do you?' he asked grinning sinisterly. 
    She shook her head side to side rigorously. 
    'Heh... Beg for it...' he said stopping completely now. 
    She whined loudly. 
    'P-p-ple-please!' she screamed. 
    'Beg me to let you cum. Say that I own you. Call me your master.' he ordered her. 
    She gasped squirming her hips, frustrated. 
    'Please, master! I-I... I wanna cum! Please make your slave cum! Make me cum!!' she screamed out. 
    'Mmmm...your such a good slave...so let's hear you scream...' he said ramming his still hard cock up into her virgin pussy. 
    She did scream, a long, shrill scream that lifted her back off the bed once again. He watched the blood flow out onto his cock with the breakage of her hymen. She was still screaming. He was thrusting slowly while she cried.
    'Oh I'm sorry dear but it had to happen.' he snickered but slowed more when she continued to sob. 
    'Does it still hurt darling?' he asked her watching, waiting for her response. 
    She whined loudly and shook her head back and forth. 
    'Hmmm...when I move, it hurts?' he asked observing every time he'd thrust, she would wince. 
    Again she nodded. 
    'Does it hurt when I'm inside you but not moving?' he asked her feeling bad that she felt this much discomfort. 
    It took her a moment to answer but finally she swayed her head from side to side. 
    'N-no...' she quivered quietly. 
    'Do you still want to cum dear?' he asked her seduction pulsing through his voice. 
    She didn't answer she only whined. 
    'Mmmm I'll take that as a 'yes master I want to cum for you' ' he smirked pulling out watching her wince again. 
    He moved down, his face in-between her legs, he slowly licked her slit, prodding her opening, teasing her. He heard her gasp when his mouth suckled her clit. 
    'You like this...don't you?' he asked not really looking for an answer. 
    He licked her one more time to clean her off before he went back to the small chest. When he returned he straddled her again. He bent down and suckled her clitoris hard and smirked when she squealed. He sat up but continued rubbing her while he reached behind and grabbed the lube. He poured it in his hand and being working through her flower. 
    'Eeep!' she yelp. He smirked. 
    'Cold isn't it?' he chuckled. 
    He continued kneading her pussy with the lube, loving the sight of her naked body, her beautiful face so spotless it almost looks like she could be sleeping. He turned again and grabbed the thick ribbed vibrator. He knew she didn't know he had it. He turned it to the lowest setting and as it buzzed she looked up.
    'Don't worry dear. You'll like this,' he said smiling softly. 
    'you'll be begging me not to stop, begging for more...' he said snickering.
    He pressed the head of the toy against her clit listening to her purring. He looked up at her she looked so innocent. His cock grew more. 
    'You like that don't you?'he asked
    She nodded her head slowly closing her eyes again, purring. He turned the speed up and heard her purring turn into a soft moaning, he smiled. He turned it up to the last and fastest setting and listened as her breathing turned to panting and her moans became increasingly louder. 
    'Are you my little sex slave?' he purred into her ear kneading one of her breasts with his free hand. 
    She nodded her head and gasped loudly. 
    'It feels good doesn't it? Listen to me now darling, I want you to tell me when you cum, I want you to scream it. Scream for your master!' he said pushing the toy roughly against her clit as he suckled her neck and groped her breast. He could feel her shaking quite hard and he knew she was close. He bit her neck hard and squealed and gasped. Her squealing became increasingly frequent, longer, louder until it happened. 
    'FUCK!' she screamed
    He grinned against her neck. 
    'What is it dear?' he asked slowly, passionately. 
    'I-I'M... I'M GUNNA... AGH...!' she screamed. 
    'Your gunna what dear?' he asked seductively grinning wide. 
    'CUMMMM!!!!!!' she screeched so loud surely passers outside could hear her. 
    Her body had arched at a dangerous looking angle, her eyes bugged, her mouth hung open as she screamed with the release. 
    'Oh... Did it feel that good kitten...?' he asked
    She didn't reply. She couldn't. He knew that. 
    'Your such a good little slave, cumming for your master.' he purred in her ear. 
    She moaned slow and long. 
    'But we still need to fix the discomfort you feel inside...' he said looking at her chest as it rose and fell quickly. 
    'I'm sorry dear, but you need to get used to it in order for me to fuck you,' he said. 
    'and I really wanna fuck you.' he added as he shoved the vibrator, still buzzing, deep inside her. 
    She screamed and choked on the air. 
    'Your so sensitive aren't you dear?' he asked moving the toy in and out of her slowly. 
    'If this keeps up,' he said rubbing her clit with his other hand. 
    'your bound to pass out soon' he said with a smirk. 
    'I'm going to train you to go for long periods of time. I need my slave awake when I'm fucking her.' he winked. 
    He shoved the toy farther into her loving the exasperated sounds coming from her mouth. He closed her legs and wrapped the chain from earlier around her ankles so she could not open them again. She was squealing. Unable to speak. Unable to beg it to stop. Unable to beg for more. She was silenced. He was breaking her. He picked her up as her body quivered with pleasure, pulling the covers back he placed her back onto the bed and he curled up next to her twitching body covering them back up. 
    'Good night dear.' he said giggling, satisfied when she made a pleading sound. 
    'You can't take much more dear...you'll be asleep soon enough.' he said with an evil grin wrapping his arms around her, cupping her breast in his hand, and falling asleep. 

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Safety)
    Aries
    Aries
    Well-Known
    Well-Known

My Other Me
    Full Name: 30
    Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

http://tinyurl.com/profile-technicolor

Back to top Go down

Untitled [Rated M] Empty Re: Untitled [Rated M]

Post  Kyo Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Beautiful story, especially if your into bondage. Me, I'm still not the biggest fan, more of a fan thanks to you. Its lovely the things your mind pumps out sometimes.
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Honored
    Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Aries Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 pm

It's sickening >_>
    MOLTRES AND ARTICUNO PISS ME OFF
    Aries
    Aries
    Well-Known
    Well-Known

My Other Me
    Full Name: 30
    Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

http://tinyurl.com/profile-technicolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 am

Of course its sickening, Any person whos that bad should be restricted. But the sad case is, its probably true, somewhere somehow, this could be happening, which makes it all the more sick, But all the more interesting that of all things, this would pop out of your head.

And WHAT ABOUT ZAPDOS?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Honored
    Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Aries Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm sick >_>...
    I HAVEN'T FOUND ZAPADOS YET.
    Aries
    Aries