C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] Empty {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  Technicolor Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Not all Spots have to be filled. Also, I ask that your character names match their nationality. No Japanese names for a person who originated in America.

+Writer's Note: There are three alliances. Axis: Military. Central: The man's side. And Neutral. I think it'd be interesting if some of the characters were on the Axis side.+

Not long ago, a mansion was built by a man to help train young people to harness their abilities. Before they were born, their mothers were injected with a chemical that allowed their children to have supernatural abilities. The powers of these young children varied from one to the next.

A few teens, each from different nationalities come to the mansion in hopes to better understand their powers. At first they do nothing but bicker and argue, but they soon learn that they're all in the same boat. The man has told them that they'll have to fight together very soon, but they don't understand what he's talking about.

SKELLY:
Puppet Master: You're username
Character Name:
Sex: Male/Female/Transsexual
Nationality: American, English, Japanese..etc.
Race/Species: Pick one of the following. Once one is used, please do not pick it.
Habits: Smoking, drinking, womanizing. etc. Be creative.
Sexuality:
Alliance:

Yuki Onna
The Yuki-onna, being associated with winter and snowstorms, is considered the spirit of the snow itself. Most likely a woman and can control powerful ice and snow storms. Vulnerable to warm climates and are often seen where it's cooler.

Nationality: Japan [Open]

Vampire
The Vampires are the commonly known amongst them. Everyone's seen the vampire movies. These are NOT the sparkly vampires from the movie twilight. Though they can come out in the daytime, they're forced to wear a rosary around their neck to seal in their powerful vampiric nature. Some vampires even prey on the life force of humans.

Nationality: England [Open]

Shapeshifter
Another common being closely related to the werewulf. This being is able to change it's shape into an animal of it's choice. However, when that choice is made, that person cannot change into any other animal. Inexperienced shapeshifters can get stuck in their in between form.

Nationality: Australia [Taken]

Technicolor wrote:Puppet Master: Technicolor
Character Name: Shayne Grey
Sex: Male
Nationality: Australian
Race/Species: Shapeshifter
Habits: Shayne smokes sometimes. He also has a habit of wanting to be somewhere else when he's thinking. He's a very solitary person.
Sexuality: Gay/Bi-curious
Alliance: Axis

Angels
Entities with wings that are extremely religious. They believe their power comes from God himself. Their powers range depending on their training.

Nationality: America [Open]

Elementals
Entities that have mastered one of the great elements. They're put to the test to discover which element that they control. Water, Fire, Earth, Air, or Quintessence

Nationality: China [Open]

Witch
Beings with strong magical abilities. Usually they need something of substance like a stick of wood to harness their abilities, but some more powerful witches don't need a wand. They also always have an animal familiar that has magical abilities.

Nationality: Canada [Open]

Werewulf
Closely related with shapeshifters, but can only turn into a wulf at will.

Nationality: Ireland [Open]

Gorgon
Decedents of the God Medusa. They don't have snake like hair, but most of them control snake like vectors and are almost always seen wearing sunglasses. Their eyes can turn others to stone.

Nationality: Italy [Open]

Doppleganger
Being able to shift it's form into another person. In doing so they are able to copy that person's abilities as well as weaknesses.

Nationality: Germany [Taken]

PandoraPanda wrote:Puppet Master: PandoraPanda
Character Name: Aili Schneider
Nationality: German
Race/Species: Doppleganger
Habits: Aili drinks when he gets nervous and becomes a very different person when drinking, also he is a klutz.
Sexuality: Bi

-----------

Last edited by Technicolor on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 am

Puppet Master: PandoraPanda
Character Name: Aili Schneider
Nationality: German
Race/Species: Doppleganger
Habits: Aili drinks when he gets nervous and becomes a very different person when drinking, also he is a klutz.
Sexuality: Bi
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:03 am

[[Of course, Love<3. The posts for this, for whoever else joins, I ask for two paragraphs min.]]

+Technicolor+
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

[[ Some things I may have forgotten to mention about this: This is set in a WWIII scenario. The government, or the Axis side is trying to gather up all of the teenagers that they'd created over the years and use them for biological warfare. The Central powers, or the mansion, is trying to get them ready as well, but to defend themselves against the military. ]]
[[Since no one else was interested in this, it's now a 1|1. Sorry for the inconvenience.]]

[xxx]

Australia 12:00 PM

It was noon, and surprisingly, the dark haired teen was awake. He had been given an assignment by the higher ups to go to America to try and bring others like him to the government side. They were already planning a World War Three. Except this time, along with nuclear bombs, they would have genetically modified children to fight. The Australian boy, Shayne, was currently prowling around in his animal form in search of food. In his opinion, the government was the simplest way to learn control. This mansion the piece of paper talked about was a joke in itself. He couldn't believe that the man who'd sent these out actually believed that people would actually go to this. Then again, people would believe anything as long as it offered protection.

“Oi, Shayne,” the familiar voice caught his attention. Green cat-like eyes turned in the girl's direction. She ushered him into the enclosed space and put some clothes on the floor before turning around. He shifted back into his human form. The sickening cracking of bones echoed; it was a pain the young male had become used to by now. “What do you want, Victoria?” Shayne asked, dressing in the clothes that she'd brought for him. She produced a green ticket and handed it to him. He snickered. “You want me to recruit again?” The vampire girl nodded, touching the rosary around her neck. As usual, he'd been right on the mark.

America; the next day

Shayne had packed his bags and gone to America. The green ticket in his pocket was his only clue to where he was supposed to go. The plane landed and the ravenette grabbed his bags and left the unfamiliar airport. The busy street felt almost clausterphobic to the young panther. He had half a mind to shift here and find the place quickly, but there were people staring and he knew restraint.

An old man was staring at him. “Young Man, what strange eyes you have. Are you a shifter?” A pair of animalistic green eyes widened at the male's question, but nodded. The man could read that much just by looking at his eyes? “I'm looking for this place. Can you help me?” Shayne produced the green ticket from his pocket. The old man scratched his chin and looked at the dark haired boy. “Only if you want to be helped. Then yes.” He turned and walked away.

Shayne hadn't the slightest clue what he'd meant by that. He followed after the young man, noticing a small Asian girl by his side, looking around in awe. She didn't seem to be the gullible type; she acted more like a government lap dog, like himself.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Germany 2:30 PM

Aili had been still in college when he received a paper telling him about a new mansion the government has set up. He snorted, it sounded like one of the stupidest ideas ever to him. A few more moments he saw a wulf run up to him with a piece of paper. He sighed was it that time again to do a mission? "Hey, there is a big mission in America for you." The other told him shifting into their human form. He took the piece of paper from the other to start reading what he needed to do.

"But Noah this only tells me an address." He said confused. The other shrugged, "That's all you need to know Aili, oh and the boss of this operation told me that you need to be disguised." Aili snorted again, "Doesn't he know I'm the master of disguise?" He said more to himself than Noah before setting out to the place he needed to go.

America, 3:45 PM

Looking around to get accustomed to his surroundings, he accidently bumped into random people. Saying sorry underneath his breath he continued to move on. He looked at street numbers and names, he looked for people that he could disguise himself as also. He decided to disguise himself as a child, he made sure nobody was watching as he copied the look of a child he saw. Continuing trying to find the address, he sighed he couldn't find the address, stopping for a moment he found someone he could ask. "Excuse me do you know this address?" He asked hiding his face underneath his dirty blonde hair.

A woman looked at the address for a little while before saying, "You know not a lot of people go down that way, I can take you there but what are you looking for kid?" Aili didn't reply he just nodded. "I'm looking for something lost." He finally replied not really giving an answer. The woman only rolled her eyes and started leading the way to the address.

>>Is this good?<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 pm

[[That was great c:]]

The man in front of him turned down a dirt road that suddenly sloped uphill. “I can tell that you both already know how to use your powers. You didn't come to see me for guidance. You probably think I'm some kind of joke.” Shayne nearly dropped his suitcase; it was astonishing how much he could infer just by looking at the two of them and not having talked to them for very long. “If you know that already, then why are you taking us with you?” Even the Asian female beside him seemed curious at his question.

As the three of them cleared the top of the hill, a scent caught his attention. Raw meat. Being part animal, his body craved it, and the smell made him nearly dizzy with want. Shayne licked his pearly canines, almost missing the words of the man. “To convince you otherwise. This isn't just about having power and not having power. This is about your humanity. Even though you're part animal, you're still a human being and they shouldn't involve you in their petty wars. Stop drooling, Boy, we'll be there soon. When everyone gets there you can eat as much as you want.” The raven haired teen narrowed his eyes and tried to concentrate on something other than the intoxicating smell. “It's not that I want to fight with them; I just wanted to learn control so I wouldn't have to deal with painful shifting at random. Now when I shift, the pain is natural and it doesn't bother me anymore. I have my reasons, Old Man.”

A sigh pass through the man's lips and he stopped walking right before the door of the house. “You may have your reasons, but they're all the wrong ones. I take it that your friend also joined them and you wanted to be close to them.” Shayne was in disbelief once again. It was if he could read the young man's mind. “So what! You don't know me. Not a damn thing!” It was often said that first impressions were everything; at the moment, neither one of them were making the best first impression. They had opposing views and that in itself was enough to make Shayne want to leave and go back to Australia.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm

"You know kid I've got to tell you there has been lots of sightings of wolves and all kinds of dangerous things." She told him as they continued on their way. "So I've heard..." He said knowing that most of them were either werewulves or shapeshifters. "Do you know how long it will be till we get there?" He asked. The lady replied, "It's just over that hill, so not very long." He nodded, observing the place with bright blue eyes so he would know where he was and not ask another person for help.

"Though really kid is this thing you're looking for so important?" The lady asked him again. She was really starting to make him angry, "Yes it was a keepsake of my mom." He lied smoothly just to get her off of his back. She only nodded and kept moving forward. Finally they got to the hill, and all he could smell was raw meat, making his nose scrunch.

"Oh and while we are going to this place you mind telling me what you really are." He heard the woman speak again and he was shocked. How had she found out? Was it that he didn't play his role as a child as good as he thought? "Just kidding." He heard her saw in a singsong voice making him really want to kill her.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

A feral snarl threatened to rip free from the teen's throat, but a foul smell caught him off guard. It smelled like a dog of some sort. He was half cat and dogs and cats hated each other. “It seems that you have a visitor. A foul unwanted pest.” The door opened and revealed a red haired boy wearing a toothy crooked grin. “Nonsense; this is Cameron and he has an appetite like I've never seen before. I met him a couple days ago. With werewulven and now a shifter, I'm going to have to keep my refrigerator stocked up.” Shayne scrunched up his nose; inside the house smelled like a kennel for stray mutts. “Go pick your rooms; there should be plenty and then some. Just whichever one best suits your needs. The others should arrive shortly.”

Shayne turned towards the stairs and started up them. The Asian female and the dog boy followed him. Two doors were closed, so he took that as a sign that they were already taken. It didn't matter much to him where he slept; he'd had worse at the military base back home.

Half an hour later

More people had started to arrive, and it was starting to get a bit noise downstairs. Shayne kept to himself in the room that he'd been given. There was already talk about powers and abilities. Their host had obviously taken precautions to protect them from anyone and anything. There were heavy blinds and black curtains on the windows to keep people from seeing in and spying. There were also alarms everywhere to keep people in and out. Though, he'd been told nothing about being free to leave, he assumed that the man couldn't just keep them locked away, that would be something like indirect kidnapping.

Food smells drifted upstairs, and for once, it actually overpowered the dog smell of the house. The raven haired teen stood and left the solitude of the house and went downstairs to see the new faces. He didn't want to be part of the pandemonium, but knew that it would be inevitable if he wanted to recruit more people.

“Cat Boy! You're just in time!” The hyperactive pup dragged him by the arm away from where he was standing and into a group of unknown people. The look on Shayne's face went from mild surprise to one of indifference in a matter of seconds. It was clear that they were all from different ethnicity. As far as Shayne could tell, there were two Asian people, an Irish boy, and the old man had to be from Russia.

They told jokes and laughed, but truthfully, Skyler wanted no part of this group that was becoming fairly large. He was more of a loner, and preferred it over the noise that usually accompanied a large group. The old man looked out the door once more and locked it behind him. He cleared his throat and everyone became silent.

“I know that some of you have just now gotten here and all, but there is something important that has to be said.” He stopped, thinking, probably about how to tell them that there was about to be a war. A war so great, the world would never be the same. “You're all different and have certain abilities. I sent you those letters, hoping that I can convince you to help me end this violence that is inevitable.” Several people snickered at his words, like they didn't believe him. Skyler's eyebrow rose skeptically. There was no way that he could keep a group of misfit teens out of the war.

“I understand our governments are planning a war, but you can't honestly believe that you can keep a group of misfit teens out of it. It's damn near impossible.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

A feral snarl threatened to rip free from the teen's throat, but a foul smell caught him off guard. It smelled like a dog of some sort. He was half cat and dogs and cats hated each other. “It seems that you have a visitor. A foul unwanted pest.” The door opened and revealed a red haired boy wearing a toothy crooked grin. “Nonsense; this is Cameron and he has an appetite like I've never seen before. I met him a couple days ago. With werewulven and now a shifter, I'm going to have to keep my refrigerator stocked up.” Shayne scrunched up his nose; inside the house smelled like a kennel for stray mutts. “Go pick your rooms; there should be plenty and then some. Just whichever one best suits your needs. The others should arrive shortly.”

Shayne turned towards the stairs and started up them. The Asian female and the dog boy followed him. Two doors were closed, so he took that as a sign that they were already taken. It didn't matter much to him where he slept; he'd had worse at the military base back home.

Half an hour later

More people had started to arrive, and it was starting to get a bit noise downstairs. Shayne kept to himself in the room that he'd been given. There was already talk about powers and abilities. Their host had obviously taken precautions to protect them from anyone and anything. There were heavy blinds and black curtains on the windows to keep people from seeing in and spying. There were also alarms everywhere to keep people in and out. Though, he'd been told nothing about being free to leave, he assumed that the man couldn't just keep them locked away, that would be something like indirect kidnapping.

Food smells drifted upstairs, and for once, it actually overpowered the dog smell of the house. The raven haired teen stood and left the solitude of the house and went downstairs to see the new faces. He didn't want to be part of the pandemonium, but knew that it would be inevitable if he wanted to recruit more people.

“Cat Boy! You're just in time!” The hyperactive pup dragged him by the arm away from where he was standing and into a group of unknown people. The look on Shayne's face went from mild surprise to one of indifference in a matter of seconds. It was clear that they were all from different ethnicity. As far as Shayne could tell, there were two Asian people, an Irish boy, and the old man had to be from Russia.

They told jokes and laughed, but truthfully, Shayne wanted no part of this group that was becoming fairly large. He was more of a loner, and preferred it over the noise that usually accompanied a large group. The old man looked out the door once more and locked it behind him. He cleared his throat and everyone became silent.

“I know that some of you have just now gotten here and all, but there is something important that has to be said.” He stopped, thinking, probably about how to tell them that there was about to be a war. A war so great, the world would never be the same. “You're all different and have certain abilities. I sent you those letters, hoping that I can convince you to help me end this violence that is inevitable.” Several people snickered at his words, like they didn't believe him. Shayne's eyebrow rose skeptically. There was no way that he could keep a group of misfit teens out of the war.

“I understand our governments are planning a war, but you can't honestly believe that you can keep a group of misfit teens out of it. It's damn near impossible.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

"Well here is the address kid." She said knocking on the door. There had to be something up now, out of everyone he has known not one of them would stick around long after showing him to a place. "Aren't you going to leave me?" He asked. "Why would I this is where I live." She told him leaving his shocked.

Opening the door he had a fresh scent of animals all over the place. His nose twitched at the smell, he could hear a booming voice coming from another room. "He's already starting? I told him to wait for me." She said most likely angry. Taking his hand she walked into the room with him being pulled.

"Hey I told you to wait for me." She told him, Aili could hear people talking one protesting but he couldn't see any of them since he was on the other side of the lady that lead him here. Noticing that she was still holding his hand she let go and told him to sit with the others in the room. He looked around shyly before moving to sit down, but tripped on his own two feet and managed to fall straight into the black haired kid's arms. He immedietly got back up and apologizing. He sat as far away from the other's as he could not feeling comfortable around them.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Just because he was here, didn't mean that he was going to change his mind to make some old codger happy. “Your government lies to you, Boy. You may think that they taught you how to use your power, but you still don't know control. I'm here to help you all through that, and hopefully, change those of you who've joined the military lap-dogs to come to the other side.” The raven haired teen already knew that they'd lied, but there was no where that he could go, and that's why he followed their orders. Shayne wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut, knowing that arguing wouldn't do him any good.

Someone fell into his arms and he looked down at the child. He was confused, but helped the boy to his feet before he scampered off, sitting farther away from the rest of them. “Go upstairs and put your things away. The doors that are closed are already taken. There should be plenty of rooms.” Shayne stayed rooted to the spot, already having chosen his room before. Others quietly talked and filed upstairs. Already arguing over who got what.

A few minutes later, everyone was gathered downstairs again. Some had made friends, and others had made enemies. “Now, one at a time, I want you all to tell me your name, age, what race you are, your nationality, and your ability, as well as your alliance. You first.” He pointed to Shayne. Shayne sighed to himself. “Shayne Grey Pierce, nineteen, shapeshifter, Australia. Axis.” A few people gave him strange looks and a few others just nodded. He worked for the military; he wasn't going to lie about it.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Hearing the old man tell him to go find a room he quickly went to go do that, even if there would be rooms anytime he wanted to get away from the other people in there. He didn't want to be in a room where people would be trying to change who he is. He picked a room on the right next to another room who's door was closed. Coming back down the stairs, he got tackled by a red head "Hey kid what the heck are you doing here? Don't you know this is a dangerous place?" The red head asked him and he scoffed.

"Speak for yourself dog breath." He said sticking his tongue out at the other. He could see the red head wanted to say a few more things to him, but they were called into the other room again. He choose his spot a little closer to the group now but still a big gap in between them. He heard the old man tell them to him their names, age, race, and their alliance. First up was the black haired teen that he fell on, Shayne. He heard what the other's where saying about his alliance which made him roll his eyes, did they really not expect government lab-rats here? Him included of course. He waited patiently for the next person to be called to talk.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Shayne didn't care what the others thought about him. He wasn't there to make friends. Soon they were all acquainted and introduced, except for the child that was there. There were a few others like him, who agreed with his mindset. They just didn't want to speak up in front of the crowd. Shayne was still confused as to why there was a child there. Wouldn't he just get in the way of things? The man pointed to the boy and asked for his name like everyone else.

The male was hardly listening. Everything that was being said seemed to blur together. “You're all welcome to leave when you please. I'm guessing that you're all still in high school; of course what grade you're in will be different over here than where you're from.” Now, not only were they supposed to stay here, but they were supposed to go to school as well? “Fuck.” Shayne muttered under his breath. It wasn't that he had poor grades that he didn't want to go to school, but it was never easy being the new kid. Especially if you were a foreigner. “I have food ready. After we eat, I'll explain a little bit more of the rules. Then for the day, you're free to do whatever as long as you don't kill each other.” Dealing with supernatural teens, he felt this was an appropriate thing to say.

He ushered the teens into the rather large dining area. As promised, there was food set on the table. There was more than enough for all of them. Shayne guessed that the old man just wanted them all to feel at home in the house that they'd only been in for at least an hour. Once again, the scent of semi- raw meat was enticing. The wolf boy had already pounced on the food; the kid couldn't be older than thirteen.

Having not eaten before, Shayne too was hungry. But he wasn't about to make a fool of himself. The boy sat down at the other end of the table. “Don't hurt yourself, Kid,” he said to the small boy still eating. “If you eat too much then you'll make yourself sick.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm

He answered honestly like the others, "Aili Kai Schneider, 20, doppleganger, and I'm with Axis." he could hear some gasps, others calling him a liar, and some not even caring. He shrugged he didn't care if people called him a liar, because from the sounds of it most of them were barely old enough to go high school. He would rather not even show his true face, he wanted to be hidden. That is what makes him a true master of disguise.

They all moved from the living room to the dining room all sorts of foods set up for them to eat, he say dog breath or Cameron just dive into the semi-raw meat. Hearing Shayne he smiled but decided to add on to it also, "You know that food will be there waiting for you dog breath so don't rush." He sat down next to a small asian girl finding her the closest to his size and race for that matter. Since right now he was a child he decided that the best food would be a hamburger. If he was in his own rhythm he would have never chosen something like this.

He sighed he ate a whole lot slower than most of them, probably since he wasn't like most of them in there that were werewulves and shapeshifters or they were a vampire that ate animal meat. From what he counted there were one elemental, one werewulf, one yuki-onna, and one shapeshifter, not counting himself of course. The one he was sitting beside he was sure was the yuki-onna because they were quite uncomfortable in such a warm house while the other asian one looked perfectly fine.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm

“”

So the child was older than he was and a doppleganger. He supposed that's why he looked so young. It was because he could shift his form as well. A good thirty minutes later, the table had been cleared, left-overs put away, and the dishes washed. Most of them were sitting down in the living room waiting on the old man to continue telling them about what they could and couldn't do. And also, more about what he called “control”.

“I hope you all enjoyed the food.” He said, coming out of the kitchen to stand in front of them. “I want to test you. I want to see how long you can go without using your abilities. The duration of this test will be one school week, or five days. It's not much of a test, but it will be for those less experienced.” That was true. It was more or less a test of their endurance and mind. It was testing who was controlled by their emotions or their logic. Even though he could shift at will, sometimes, when his emotions ran too high, he would shift into his animal form. Or even get stuck half way. “Just don't let your emotions control you and you'll be fine.” Shayne laughed quietly and rested his elbow on the arm-rest of the chair.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Aili wondered about one thing and he put it into words, "So does that mean I need to be myself or can I stay in this shape for the five days?" Both really weren't a problem for him though when he gets nervous it might, he tends to go drinking as someone else when that happens. He also wondered what class he would be in since he graduated high school a year early and started college this week.

He only needed to know this one thing before they continued, though he doesn't even know if they know what he looked like before he switched forms. Though they might have had some form of technology all over to place to find teen like the rest of them. Aili looked at the rest of them Shayne was smiling, dog breath looked confused, snowy looked sad, and ele looked like she was mad.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Shayne found it odd how the man seemed to be able to tell what they were thinking. It was like he knew them personally. He made a promise to himself that he would watch himself around the man. No shifting for five days, huh? He could probably do it. There was nothing that he really needed to shift for. Even though he felt so odd in his human form. It was always like there was something missing.

The man looked at the small boy that was asking him questions. “Well, I suppose you can stay like that. However, it would be easier to believe you were your age if you looked like it. You don't have to show us your true form if you don't want to though.” That only seemed to confirm the male's suspicions. Shayne raised an eyebrow and looked at the two of them. He went upstairs and left the congregation. Inside the room, it was dark. The male welcomed the darkness. It was much better than the lights that gave him headaches.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm

"Alright." He said remembering Noah, he was about his age just a lot taller. He couldn't shift into anybody that didn't exist which was probably the biggest problem with him. Then he remembered a teen that did look a lot like him same age just a tiny bit taller this time though and shifted to look more like him. His dirty blonde hair becoming a dark dark brown with caramel streaks running through it and deep green eyes. This person was 6' tall while he was actually only 5'6. It was better than Noah who was a whole foot taller than him.

His clothes also changed to the same thing he remembered the person wearing last, which had been in Summer, by now it was nearing Winter so he decided to excuse himself while he went to change. Seeing the raven haired teen also climbing the stairs, he wondered if they would be friends or enemies.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm

[[I find it kind of ironic that I have a headache and my character in this does as well. ._.]]

“This is ridiculous.” He closed the door and locked it behind him, a habit he'd gotten into when he found that people had been stealing his belongings back home.Who knew, maybe this would be better. Then again, he wasn't going to change his mind just because of a couple of sweet words from an old man and the promise of a trivial thing called friends. The only “friend” that Shayne had was the vampire girl back home. She wasn't even that much of a friend. She was more of an acquaintance. He heard a door close next to him and wondered if another person was getting sick of being around so many people as well.

The ravenette moved quickly to put away all of his belongings. It wasn't much, but he'd survive without a lot. It couldn't be much worse. A soft yawn left his lips. He was already tired. It took a lot of energy to keep his body going, and right now, he was running on fumes. He needed a shower, but he could probably take one in the morning.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

>>Aww >.< I hope your's and your character's will soon be better.<<

Aili quickly changed his clothes to something a little more comfortable to be in, but he could already hear all the commotion coming from downstairs. He sighed not feeling like being caught in that he laid down on his bed, the body he was in was more like a sloth than anything. He slept remembering the times he was with this person.

"Hey Aili come up here I have something to show you!" Called his best friend from the top of a playground. He started to climb the stairs to get there when his best friend pulled on his arm. "Hurry or you'll miss it!" The child called again to him. He continued up the stairs until he was at the top. It was night time in Germany and there was a meteor shower. "Wow... it's so pretty!" He called his friend hugging him by the shoulders. "Isn't it?" The other giggled. "Hey promise me something Aili. Promise that you won't leave me alone and that you'll always be there for me." Aili had nodded, "I promise, Lucas."

He was crying in his sleep. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry." He continued to cry. Lucas had been the reason he joined up with Axis and also the reason he didn't trust anybody to see his true form. He had been betrayed by the one he called his best friend, but he always found it to be his fault. His dream was when they were around the age of 6 or 7, but that dream always haunted him, teasing him telling him he could have been a better friend. This time he will be with whoever he made friends with here.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 am

[[Thanks. I took medicine, but I think it might be from staring at the computer screen for too long. :/]]

Shayne heard the commotion from downstairs. He chose to ignore it, though. It was none of his business. He slowly fell into what would become a dreamless, restless sleep.

[xxx]

Green orbs opened and looked around him. It was getting lighter and lighter outside. There was no clock in the bedroom, but from the light from the window, he could tell that it was getting to be about six in the morning. The shifter pushed the covers from his body and shivered as the cool air kissed his heated skin. Shayne went through the door that he knew was a bathroom. He flicked the switch up and removed his clothing to shower. The warm water felt great on his skin. Though he knew he shouldn't stay in there too long, or he'd become feverish. His body temperature was higher than most.

He got out, redressed himself, and turned off the light before leaving the bathroom. Shayne ran his fingers through his dark locks as a way to comb it, since he was too lazy to find his comb. He went downstairs and was surprised to find the man in the kitchen, taking out things that he was going to use to prepare breakfast with.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 am

>> O_O Maybe you should take a few hours away from the computer, I know I might and play some games in a while.<<

Finding that he couldn't go back to sleep, he left his room deciding to look around the place since the door to the bathroom was locked. He looked around the living room finding most of the new arrivals were in bed, sleeping. He found a variety of pictures of the old man on the wall very nice furniture and the room, but that was all. He wasn't one to peep in drawers and the like so he went back up to see if the bathroom was free.

It was, though he didn't know where the occupant had went. He had stepped in and started to brush through his nappy hair before taking a shower. Cleaning himself off and washing his hair he stepped out brushing through his hair one more time before getting his clothes on and making sure that he didn't look like he cried the whole night, he left the bathroom. And walked downstairs smelling the makings of a pancake and the sizzling of bacon.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 am

[[I'm going to take a nap for about an hour or so. Hopefully that helps. I'll post in this when I get back, Love c:]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am

>>Sure that's fine enjoy your nap ^^ and sweet dreams.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am

[[Thanks, Love. C:]]

The man didn't turn to look at him. A floorboard creaked when it was stepped on and Shayne swore under his breath. He was hoping not to be noticed by the man who was fixing breakfast for them. “Can you do me a favor?” The boy grimaced slightly, wondering what kind of favor this man was wanting. “I guess.” Was his solemn reply as he continued the trek to the kitchen. There was no point in hiding now.

A little while later, he heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see a teenage boy that he hadn't seen before. Who was that? Then he remembered the child from the other night could shift his form and guessed that that was his other form? A shrug rolled from his shoulders as if telling himself he didn't care. Their breakfast was almost finished, and just like the dinner from the other day, it was once again, a lot of food. There was something that would probably make all of them happy to see when they woke up.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down