C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 am

>>Obviously *points to the time* I don't know what kinda job I would get. Whatever job I can get in my town I guess.<<
>>Yep I know the feeling too, I don't like to be judged though I judge just a little too easily myself I would keep them to myself and think about it and then be like "Well they probably have a reason for this and if not then who cares they are satisfied with their life."<<
>>LOL XD *ahem* Alright I'm better ^^ That was just so random and funny. <<
>>He might, though it would probably take a while.<<
>>Lol I wrote down the first two sentences went back over what you said and I was like He already said something about forgetting the other's name?!! We were thinking the same thing XD <<

"That's true. I know that you didn't know my name after the first time we talked but that might've been because you weren't even listening." He said continuing to drag the other upstairs. He made it to the bathroom and closed the door once they were in.

"I know I just kinda overreact." He said his blush calming down just a bit. He got out a small bucket, and started turning on the water. "Can you stick your hand underneath here and tell me when its warm enough?" He asked not knowing if that would also be a problem. "I might hurt you, you'll have bruises all up and down your arm along with a black eye." He said though he was joking. He pouted again as his hair was ruffled.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 am

[[D: All the fun things happen when most people are asleep though. Just being completely honest here, but I've never had a job in my life ._.]]
[[I think we all have a tendency to judge ourselves really easily. I know I do. It's probably because we've been judged ourselves and heard all the bad things that people have to say about us.]]
[[God. Not funny. It was weird. I like men and watching girls get raped by tentacles is nasty Dx]]
[[Lol. Great Minds think alike.]]

A guilty expression came over his face when he heard that he hadn't been listening to the other tell them his name. He honestly hadn't. “Guilty as charged.” He sat down on the edge of the bath tub and watched the male run water.

“Overreact? You turned tomato red.” He smiled and stuck his hand under the running water. It was a bit hot. “It's hotter than I normally use.” Shayne adjusted it slightly and then it started to feel a bit better. “That's better. It's a bit cooler than most people like, but it's comfortable here.” He laughed as Aili told him that he could hurt him. He somewhat doubted that, but knew that he shouldn't judge a book by its cover. “I don't care about bruises. I've had plenty of them in the past. I know this sounds like I'm judging your abilities, but I don't think you would hurt me too much.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:00 am

>>XD Says the one that slept in til 4, and I know I think I've missed very important things while I was asleep. Don't worry I haven't either.<<
>>Yeah I do believe that is true. We feel better saying or judging others because others have done it to us.<<
>> XD Well I thought it was Ichigo or someone that was a guy... obviously way too many yaoi mangas and doujinshis for me. v.v <<
>>I know right<<

"You are forgiven this time." He said even though he was playing again. He looked over to the other male to see him sitting on the side. "Truthfully if I gave you a nickname before I knew your name I would only remember you by your nickname." That's what he did with Cameron anyway.

"Shush..." He said as the other let his hand underneath the water. He nodded as the ravenette turned the water a little cooler. "Hmmm." he said running his own hand underneath the water. It was a little cool, but as long as Shayne was comfortable with it it was fine. "Well looks can be dangerous." He said as he softly pushed the other back, "Can you move back so I can wash your hair? I don't want to get the rest of you wet." He said filling up his bucket with the water.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 am

[[Yeah yeah. Well, I like the night time regardless.]]
[[That's true. College is more accepting than high school though. There are a lot of people who accept you instead of judge you]]
[[No. It was the beach episode of Bleach. So weird. > <]]

A soft smile appeared on his lips when he said that he'd been forgiven. “Well, I remember your name now that I was reminded of it.” He didn't mind having a nickname. It seemed that Cameron had already given him one. “Nicknames aren't that bad, as long as I like it. Though, I'm sure I've been called worse.” He frowned when he was shushed. “Well you were. But I have to admit, that blush of yours is pretty damn cute.” Shayne was teasing him once again, but he was being completely serious.

He moved back when he was pushed. He didn't want to get his clothes wet. “Here, this'll make things easier.” He said, removing his shirt. “Yeah, I know. You're a form shifter too. You could probably turn into someone that could kick my ass, but honestly, I'm not all that worried.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 am

>>XD I just thought about this you made complete opposites of your characters in our two RPs. Shun and Shayne! Oh Lord, poor Shayne... Yep this is definitively what I think about at about 4 in the morning. Oh and have you ever been on Elite Skills? If so how did you like it?<<
>>That's good, my high school is stupid they have fights every single day and its just amazing what all happens there. At least in college I can have people to relate to.<<
>>Oh I didn't see that one. Welp tentacle rape for a girl. Yep. XD <<
>>After this bed! You have sweet dreams whenever you go to bed hear!<<

"You better!" He said winking, "Well if I had a nickname for you it would be Ravenette or something along those lines. Cat boy is already taken by dog breath." He said giggling. "I can't say anybody has given me a nickname my name is too short for it to be shorter." He said not really caring. "No! Shut up!" He didn't yell but he got embarrassed again. His blush coming back, it becoming even worse when Shayne took his shirt off.

He punched the other's arm but just a little harder than last time. "You are lucky that I'm really embarrassed right now, and I can't change." He said pouring the water onto the other's hair slowly before opening a bottle of shampoo. "Close your eyes." He said not wanting to get soap in them.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:13 am

[[Lol. Sometimes I don't even realize I do stuff like that. I guess it just depends on which part that I want to play at the time :3 I'm not a big fan of uke/seke/seme stuff, because I know I have my moments when I want to be the bottom and times that I want to be the top. ES? I liked it. It was okay. I don't really like the person that runs it though. I prefer CL because the people here are better.]]
[[Yeah. High school was hell for me. College at least is a little better.]]
[[Be happy that you didn't. They don't really show what happens, but with the girl screaming “Don't put that there.” Well, use your imagination. I effing hate when they say “The Thirteen Court GUARD Squads.” It's like the announcer pronounces it like that on purpose. The word guard is always emphasized. It gets on my nerves.]]
[[Alright. Sleep well, yourself :3]]

Shayne laughed when Aili did. “Yeah, but I don't particularly like that nickname. I may be a cat, but he doesn't have to point it out just 'cause he's a mangy mutt.” The male's blush was returning and he couldn't help but grin. “There's that cute blush again.” He winked. “I'll think of a nickname for you. But it might take me a while. Since I've just met you yesterday, I really don't know all that much about you to think up another name.”

A grimace appeared on his lips when he was punched. “That one kinda hurt. Maybe I should be more afraid of you.” The water was poured onto his hair and it made him shiver slightly. He hadn't been expecting it. Maybe it was payback for teasing the other. Shayne closed his green eyes when Aili told him to and let out a quiet sigh.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 pm

>>If it helps I wasn't thinking about that til I was looking at Just a kiss and I was thinking about cats and it kinda just pieced together. I know, though really if I had the choice I would be a uke since I have such worrywart semes. Though I don't mind being a seme just mine won't be the big badass. Lol I was just asking to see what a different Rp environment would be like.<<
>>Mine is just in between cause there are so many jerks and well just not a whole lot of nice people in my community.<<
>>XD I just died laughing. The moment I read that my jaw went like O: then I busted out laughing. Oh just like how if you watched Avatar: the Last Airbender and then watched the movie you would be like it "Aang" not "Aingh."Different way of saying it and it got on my last nerves when I was watching it.
>>Thank you ^^ I would just like to say on my way home, I saw a penis shaped cloud. That is all.<<

"Alright, I'l probably think of one soon enough." He said sticking his tongue out at the other. "I'm not supposed to be cute." He said crossing his arms as best he could with shampoo in his hands. "You don't have to, and that's the reason we are talking now so that we can get to know each other better." He said uncrossing his arms, smiling.

He giggled, "Trust me if I was in my true form I probably wouldn't be able to do any harm to you." He said starting to run his shampooed hands through Shayne's hair. He started to massage the other's scalp, "Tell me if it starts to hurt." He said not wanting to pull or push to hard on the other's hair.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:27 pm

[[Lol. Well, I usually play a pushy submissive character or a don't mess with me dominant character. I can't hate cats in real life :3 I have two. They're so cute. Oh well. I don't know if you'd like it xD]]
[[I didn't like it. My senior year, I didn't dress out for gym because the guys in my class would call me a fag and wait until I left to change clothes.]]
[[Lol. I laughed a bit too, but it was too disturbing for me xD Yeah. I didn't like the Last Airbender movie. The TV show was so much better.]]
[[No problem :3. Lol. Wow, really?]]

That was true that he wasn't supposed to be cute. But he couldn't help but want to tease him. “Yeah, but you are, so get over with it.” He nodded, hearing the male. “I know. I feel like I can talk to you more than I can any of the others. Maybe it's just because we're on the same side.” Shayne would still watch what he said around the male. He had his own secrets that he wanted to keep. He had things he didn't want anyone to know about.

When Aili ran his soaped fingers through his hair, he was a bit surprised at how gentle the male was being. “Well, then, maybe that's something I should be looking forward to.” He felt somewhat like a child that couldn't take care of himself. It was sort of a nice feeling. “No, you're fine. Even if you pulled my hair, I'm sure that it wouldn't hurt that much. I may be sensitive to heat, but I don't have a tender scalp.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

>> ^^ Mine sound like push overs and your's sounds like the one that would push them XD I love cats, I'm just allergic to them v.v XD I get on it on it a few days and really I do not see anything of interest for me. *shrugs* <<
>>*hugs* I'm sorry<<
>>XD I bet! If I had been watching it, I would be like *turn the channel for a few minute and the turn back* I know I just got so mad at it. The tv show was a whole lot better.<<
>>^^ Yes! It looked like this c===3 though the worst part of this that was what I thought the first time I didn't think shovel or anything like that it was just, "Oh there is a cloud penis..." *looks away* <<

He stuck his tongue out, "I won't get over it til I die." He told the other. Really he would probably get over it soon as long as the other stuck by him. "I know I feel a lot calmer with you by my side, I don't know why though." He said. He had a few secrets he would never tell anybody for as long as he lived.

"If I ever show you, be considered lucky because I hate who I am." He said he told the other, it wasn't a secret because he just really did not like who he was. He smiled though as he continued to massage the other's scalp. "Good." He giggled, "You know I feel like such a mother right now." He continued to laugh a little.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 pm

[[I dunno. Maybe it's 'cause when I play a dominant character, I feel like making them an asshole xD Aw :c -Hugs- I roleplay on there too, but I share an account with one of my friends.]]
[[It's fine. I learned not to let it get to me. I'm not really ashamed of anything. And I have someone that makes me happy, so that's all that matters c:]]
[[I'd already seen that episode, but I wasn't really paying attention the first time. They didn't really pick good people to play the characters either. :/]]
[[Lmao. That's lovely.]]

So, he wasn't the only one that felt better with the other male. That was good to know. Even though he hardly made friends, he was very loyal when he did make friends. He was also very possessive. “I'm glad. I think it might be because you and I are so much alike that we can find someone we think we can befriend in the other. I know that that's how I feel, at least.”

Shayne opened one of his eyes when Aili said that he hated who he was. “I don't understand why.” He honestly didn't understand how someone could hate themselves. He didn't necessarily love himself, but he respected himself. “I feel like a child. I haven't done something like this since I was little.” He laughed too and closed the eye that he'd opened.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm

>> XD Most of my dominant characters are only somewhat assholes, and its only like a sliver. v.v Though my dominant is a nice change since a variety of people love the badass dominant character. *hugs back* Though really its fine, I've had like 2 cats and 3 kittens. -^- Mama cat ran off with her kittens and my other cat died in the road. Its either because I don't see any or I am too lazy to actually look at the RP, oh well either way the Mature stuff has to go into PMs.<<
>> ^^ Awww, aren't you just the sweetest!<<
>>XD Nice memory skills. They really didn't v.v That is why they should have left it to the TV show. I grew up watching that show, and so I just became so accustomed to all of that and then the movie p(-_-)q two thumbs down.<<
>>Isn't it XD Then it exploded v.v <<

Aili when he does befriend someone tended to be a bit more clingy, when he and Noah had first become friends everybody thought something else because of the way he would cling onto the other. "That is true, whether we like or not we have been through some hard times that are similar. Maybe not the exact thing but so close that we can actually relate and be closer to one another." He had said.

"Well... it's in the past, that is all I will say on that matter." He said not wanting to give too much info out. He giggled at what the other said. "I'm sorta used to it, Noah needs a flea bath from time to time and so I give him one of those." He said before adding, "O-of course it was while he was in his wolf form!" He didn't want anybody getting the wrong idea. He stopped and reached over for a rag. "I'm putting a rag over your face just for safety precautions." He said knowing one time he did it to Noah and all the shampoo had ran into the other's eyes and mouth.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 pm

[[Well, I like your characters :3 Aw. Well, one of my cats is a kitten. And she likes to bite and jump at things. Not really uncommon for a small kitten. Though, I'd rather not her try to bite certain places -_- Yeah. It doesn't really matter, though. I have to really like a plot for there to be any kind of cybering/sex. xD Unless the plot calls for it.]]
[[Aw. Thanks<3]]
[[Yeah, I know. Maybe I should start paying more attention. xD Oh well. I liked the TV show. Who knows. Maybe the next one will be better]]
[[Exploded o-o]]

Shayne knew that sometimes his possessive nature got the best of him. It annoyed his friend Veronica. He knew the male probably had bad habits of his own, and as long as Aili put up with his bad habits, then he would put up with his as well.

He nodded. He understood and wouldn't pry. “I understand. I'm not going to make you tell me every thing.” He grinned when he heard the male's stutter. He hadn't thought otherwise. “Well, that makes sense. Why would you give him a flea bath in his 'human' form.” He was surprised when he felt the rag on his face. It was uncomfortable, but he would let the male do whatever made him feel better, so he could finish washing his hair.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

>>XD Thanks I like your's also, they might be pushy and asshole but they are cute. XD I know they are adorable. Lol crotch shot? :3 I know that is how I am with most, though most of the RPs I join do fall under Plot without Plot just plain cybering.<<
>>Your welcome!<<
>>Lol its fine I was just teasing, I do it all the time. I do too, and hopefully they do.<<
>>You know it separated into tiny white clouds. >.< I really didn't mean for that to come out perverted.<<

"Oh I guess I should warn you though, I'm rather clingy when I get to know people." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. He wanted the other to know so that if he was uncomfortable he could tell him now. "Noah tells me its rather awkward whenever he tries to get a girlfriend." He said sighing, he's done with girls to but they always found it cute.

"Hmm you are such a good kid." He said slightly teasing again, as his blush started back. "Shush some people would get bad thoughts at a friend giving another friend a simple bath." He said before filling the bucket up again. "Alright I'm pouring it out now." He said as a warning before pouring the water onto the other's hair, washing out all of the shampoo.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

[[You're welcome and thank you :3 Ugh. Yeah. And it hurts like hell. I'd really like to get out of the shower once without my cat trying to bite my dick off. =_=]]
[[Lol. I get that you were teasing. :3]]
[[Well, it came out that way 'cause I guess I took it to be perverted.]]

Clingy? That was almost as bad as his possessiveness. After the soap was rinsed out of his black hair, he removed the rag from his face. “I don't care if you're clingy. I've probably dealt with worse.” He offered Aili a smile in reassurance. “I'm really possessive over my friends and lovers as well.” He'd only had one lover in the past, but the male had gotten upset that he was secretive and didn't tell him everything.

“Well, I'm not naked, and neither are you. I don't see why they'd get the wrong idea.” Shayne ran his fingers through his, now clean, wet hair. “That feels better. Thanks.” He took a towel that was hanging up not too far away and dried his hair the best that he could.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 am

>>^^ Welcome. I'm sorry, I wouldn't know since my cats had to be outside cats *shrugs* You know you should take clothes into the bathroom with you then. Get changed and cover your nuts.<<
>>Alright making sure because no really a few hours ago I had walked into my living room where my dad was watching this show me and him both watch and it was a rerun and I was like "So there was a new episode." and he looked at me and said that it was a rerun.<<
>>XD It all happened because of my dirty mind first of all >.> You just made a whole lot more perverted.<<

Really? Worse, God I can't even think of worse." He said, handing the other his shirt. "You would not believe how my ex-girlfriend reacted one time, because I gave her a surprise hug from the back. I later found out she was texting a guy that she liked a whole lot more than me. She dumped me for him, though I really don't mind she asked me I didn't have any further feelings for her other than a best friend." He laughed at something else he remembered, "The next week that guy dumped her and she had the nerve to ask me for forgiveness." He said.

"Well you were half naked and I was practically hovering over you so if you would enter upon that idea... yeah wrong idea." He told the other blushing again backing up now. "You're welcome though it is no problem for me." He said smiling. He grabbed the towel from the other's hand. "Keep feeling like a child cause I really want to do this right now." He said blushing even redder now as he began drying the other's hair.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

[[Well, it's sort of more like, I get out of the shower to get dressed and she squeezes underneath the door and then jumps at me.]]
[[Lol. xD That's nice.]]
[[Yeah, I guess you're right. Lmao. This made me laugh: “Suck on that? Suck on this! Tick-tacks only have one and a half calories.”]]

He slipped on his shirt and frowned slightly at the male's story. “Wow. That sounds like it would suck. I've only really had one lover in the past, so I don't really know what that feels like.” Shayne shrugged slightly. The two of them were so much alike, that it was almost ridiculous. “Oh well. I've never really opened myself up to people, so he had the right to be upset, I guess.”

Shayne laughed at what the other male had said. He supposed that if someone had entered when they were doing that, then they would have been surprised. “I guess so. But we could always tell them the truth. It's not like we were doing anything.” The male blinked slightly when Aili took the towel from him and continued to dry his hair. “Thank you.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 am

>>Awwww >.> I want your kitty! That's so cute, though not when she suddenly attacks you.<<
>>Yeah lol I was going to type something but it has now left my mind. v.v Dammit<<
>>Since we were talking about perverted stuff I was like so its a penis.... reads it is a tick-tack wow. XD Though I do not get the one and a half calories part.<<

"Well I had already gotten a boyfriend a that time so I told her that I found someone else. She got so mad, she hasn't talked to me since. I've only had one girlfriend and two boyfriends... they all ended badly." He said especially the last boyfriend he had. "Well I do it to friends also, I suppose I get more clingy when I'm in a relationship. It would explain why my first boyfriend dumped me, I want to hug at least three times and he told me it would be weird if we hugged that much." He said sighing.

"I guess, though I would be so embarrassed." He said truthfully as he continued to draw the other's hair. "No thank you, right now I really just want to dry your hair I guess because I'm used to it from Noah." He said shrugging, Noah was a weird wolf instead of shaking the water from his fur he would rather Aili do it.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 am

[[She's all cute and everything until she pulls stuff like that. From what I've heard from my boyfriend, it's not just me that she attacks. xD]]
[[I hate when that happens. :/]]
[[Lol. It was off of Family Guy. And it's true. Tick tacks do only have one and a half calories.]]

Not everyone liked physical touch. He wasn't a big fan of hugs himself. “A lot of people aren't fans of the physical touch. But then again, they shouldn't make a big deal out of something like that.” He was a bit surprised to hear that the male liked males. It was a surprise, but he didn't say anything. “If you cared about them, then I don't think that it's weird to hug so much. I know couples who couldn't keep their hands off of each other.”

Shayne grinned. He knew that the male would be embarrassed. “And I would have gotten to see that cute blush of yours again.” He turned his face to look at the male that was leaning over him and drying his hair.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 am

>>XD Oh well at least it isn't just you she attacks.<<
>>I know it was something about something. God I can remember RPs from forever ago but when it comes to a sudden passing thought it is gone.<<
>>XD I was so mad I looked at the time and I turned to family guy and it was off. v.v this was an hour ago. I was so frustrated.<<

"I guess, but I warned him before hand like I did to you, and he said that was fine." He said, and whenever anyone gives him the okay to be clingy he gets clingy. "It was like a month after we started dating, I guess he just didn't expect that to come from someone like me. I have too, they are all over my town." He said shrugging.

"No, I would hide behind you!" He said pouting again, feeling Shayne trying to move his head he pushed the other's head playfully back to it's place. "Do not make me actually punch you again." He warned, he didn't have anything against Shayne looking at his blushing face but he just gets so embarrassed at the moment someone sees it.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 am

[[Lol. I know :3 But I need to break her of that or someone is going to seriously get hurt.]]
[[I can't really remember much like that. I need a constant reminder or I'm going to forget xD]]
[[ > < That really sucks. There's nothing good on TV right now.]]

“Well, you can be clingy all you want. I think I understand you more than some people would. I have my bad habits too, so I can live with yours.” They were just partners and they were trying to get along. It seemed to go better than he'd hoped. “Y'know, when I first saw you, I didn't expect you to be the talkative type. You were so quiet.”

Shayne laughed when the male pushed his head back down. “Do it. I actually kind of like it.” He winked and moved the male's hand from his hair. “I think it's dry enough” He said, running his hands through his hair. It was still a bit damp, but it would dry the rest of the way fairly quickly. Someone knocked on the door asking if someone was in there.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 am

>>Yeah that would be bad, and can you imagine if it was the no no place that got hurt. Owie<<
>>XD I am like that too, though I can remember plots.<<
>>I know that why I ain't listening to it and instead playing fruit ninja XD <<

"Really I can?" He hugged the other really tight. "I love you so much!" He said happily. "You don't know how happy this makes me. As for a thank you if you would like you can be as possessive of me as you would like." He didn't know if he was that close to Shayne yet for him to be possessive of him yet. "Well I didn't expect you to talk much to me either." He said winking.

He squealed though not loudly and quickly retracted his hands. "Masochist!" He whispered harshly as there was a knock on the door. "Yeah hold on we are almost done." He called out to the person behind the door before grabbing the things that they used and opening the door.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

[[O-O Just thinking about that makes me cringe..]]
[[It's funny how I can't remember my own plots, but I can remember other people's. Especially if I find them interesting.]]
[[Lucky. Maybe I need to find something else to do too. Lol]]

Shayne nodded and smiled when the other boy hugged him. “I'm glad that makes you happy. But just being honest, I don't care if you're clingy. It's actually kind of cute for someone like you.” From the way they were talking, it sounded like they were lovers. “Trust me, when you get to know me, I'm actually quite talkative.” He stood when the male moved away from him.

It was a girl on the other side of the door. Would they surprise her when they opened the door? “Masochist? Only if you're giving the punishment.” Shayne left the room when Aili opened the door. The girl was a little surprised to see both of them exit the room, but she said nothing.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 am

>>XD I'm not even a boy and that makes me cringe.<<
>>XD Aww that is kinda sad, I remember plots from books and all of that yet I can't remember anything from when I was four.<<
>>Yes Family Guy is on again!!! *cheers*<<

"Well thank you, I'm actually really happy." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. "Though I am getting used to you calling me cute." He said giggling. "Really? You seem like you would be like me, though only slightly clingy and talk whenever you want." He said smiling.

He wanted to punch Shayne so much but he thought he would enjoy it too much. "Shayne, please not here." He said blushing as the girl had given them a confused look. Seeing the door shut he said, "She probably had to pee so bad she ignored what we said." He told the other sighing in relief.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:44 am

[[Yeah.. That's not something I want to feel..]]
[[Book plots are always fun to remember. I can't remember what I did yesterday. Unless I really think about it. Or I did something memorable.]]
[[Yay c:I have anime to watch, so I'm not really paying attention to the TV xD]]

Shayne was glad that the other was happy. It made him glad to hear. “Good. Because I wasn't going to stop calling that, even if you wanted me to.” He ruffled the male's brunette hair and continued down the hallway with him. “I really don't talk much. I don't like this form. Two legs and no tail is uncomfortable for a long period of time.”

The girl had given them a confused look, and it made Shayne grin. “Aw, why not? Embarrassed? I was just being honest.” He stopped at the top of the stairs, unsure if he should go back down there. “Do you want to go down there, or stay up here and talk?”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 am

>>XD I would hope not or I would have to call you an insane masochist.<<
>>I know right, my cousin asked me how old I was going to be this year and I had to pause to think about it, because not a lot of people ask you your age.<<
>>I used to do that when we take forever but I have such a very amused mind.<<

"Not even when I ask in a really good voice?" He asked smiling, "That my nickname? Cute?" He asked laughing as the other ruffled his hair. "Graceful, that is how I think of you. You are very graceful." He told the other as he told him he is uncomfortable with the form he is in. "Do you think you can survive these five days?" He asked cause five days did seem like a lot.

"Now they are all gonna here about how I'm a sadist just because you said that." He said blushing burying his face into Shayne's arm. "I don't want to be yelling over everybody so upstairs is fine with me." He said smiling.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum