C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
I liked to tease you. For Meki EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

I liked to tease you. For Meki

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I liked to tease you. For Meki Empty I liked to tease you. For Meki

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Aili Skellie Schneider is the foreign prince, he doesn't want anybody to find out and so he acts as the bully going by the name Skellie. He particularly likes to bully the cute vice-president, Tadaki Yamamoto though he prefers Aki. Aili is constantly nagged by his father to find a wife by the time he comes back to his homeland. He hasn't told his parents that he was gay though, and that he has found 'wife material' just the kid is a guy. Aili actually loves to bully anybody that gets to close to Aki.

"Aili listen you need to find a wife soon, and by soon I mean before you graduate." His father told. Aili sighed, "Alright dad, I will..." He told the other line before hanging up. He looked up and saw his cute vice president, smirking he made his way over to the smaller male. "Hey cutie, you sure you aren't a girl?" He asked teasing him. He never meant it though he sure as hell thought the other was cute.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

I liked to tease you. For Meki Empty Re: I liked to tease you. For Meki

Post  mekileemouse Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Tadaki had just walked into the school with the president, talking about what they should start doing for the school festival. In his arms were stacks of paper, that he was give by his teacher to pass out to the student body later that morning. Aki was a little different from most of the boys in the school. He had a small build and was almost mistaken for a cute girl. Students passed by greeting the two members, until a familiar voice came from behind Aki, making him not want to look back at the face behind the voice. "Good morning, Skellie. I see you're in the mood for jokes this morning." He said to the other still not trying around.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Min Young Kang
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

http://brandnewmeki.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

"Only around you, cutie." He said winking, though his bullying was different towards Aki it was still considered a type of bullying. "Oh what do you have hear, babe?" He asked grabbing some of the fliers from the smaller male. He looked over towards the president and glared at him, "Do you mind I wish to be with Aki alone." He told the slightly bigger male. He couldn't stand anybody being around Aki.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Aki shook his head a little as if pleading the president not to leave him with the other male, but the male was already walking away not wanting to deal with Skellie. Sighing, he turned to look at Skellie and replied "It's the list of what all the classes will be doing for the school festival this year." Aki didn't understand why the male always seemed to follow him, whenever he saw him. "You should really get to class. The bell will ring soon." He said to him as he waved to a female member to take the other half of the stack to the meeting room.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:40 pm

"Hm really? Is your class doing a maid theme, I bet you would look even more adorable as a maid." He said. He had seen the other's look when the president left. "Aki, you shouldn't want that geek around you, I would be ten times better then that bastard." He said, pouting. He rolled his eyes hearing the other talk about class. "And what would you do if I didn't go to class?" He asked teasing the other again. He glared at the female that had walked up to take the rest of the papers. "Aki why don't I do that..." He said not waiting for a response as he took the papers and the smaller male's hand and started walking to the meeting room.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Actually Aki wasn't even sure what his class was doing since he was sick the day they had made the decision. Hearing him talk about the president the way he did made Aki upset. "You shouldn't talk about the president like that, he is very determined on making the school better and I believe he can do it." Skellie was very strange to Aki. He didn't like others around him, always gave others a mean look and would treat Aki like he was a girl. "If you don't go to class, I'll refuse to talk to you and avoid you at all cost. If that happens I won't be too sad." Aki is a very straightforward person when it came to the other male. Seeing Skellie take the papers from his hands and walk towards the meeting room, all he did was follow after. "Now set them down and go to class, please? It would really mean a lot to me." He said placing his hand on Skellie's arm as if saying thank you to him for his help while smiling sweetly.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 am

"Hm, alright but just because you said so sweetie." He said, smirking. "But that would make the teasing even less amusing." He said frowning. He did like Aki a lot, he just didn't know how to show it. Back from where he was from he would get everything at beck and call. He was supposed to have told everyone that he was a prince but he hated being treated different. "Your welcome." He said smiling as the other placed a hand on his arm. "Though I want a reward for going to class. You know you can't ignore me for long." He teased again.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 am

Wondering what he meant as a reward, Aki then pushed it out of his mind while pushing Skellie out of the meeting room. "Goodbye Skellie." He said closing the door behind the other male and locking it since everyone was already in the room. The meeting went on for about a hour before everyone left for their classes. Since Aki and the president were in the same class, they walked together while expressing to each other how they felt about their class' decision on the theme for the school festival.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am

"Alright alright, I'm going. JUst remember you owe me my reward." He told the other before he locked the door. He sighed and began to walk to his class. One of his friends sat beside him smirking, "What been teasing that Aki kid again. I honestly don't see what you see in that kid, he just seems so geeky and boring." Skellie rolled his eyes, and glared. "Don't talk about him like that!" He threatens. His friend just rolled his eyes and turned around. He had to will himself from not punching the other in the face.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:45 am

When it came to lunch time, hearing his cellphone go off, he immediately picked it up and walked outside into the courtyard. It was his younger brother calling from school, asking if it was alright to go to a friends' house. After agreeing to it, he hung up the phone and found a bench to enjoy his lunch that he had made that morning. It was a very nice day out, the sun was shiny with a soft cool breeze. The perfect weather for having lunch outside.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Skellie sighed walking into the cafeteria, all that teacher ever did was nag in his ear. He couldn't help it that her class was boring and he fell asleep during the middle of her lesson. Getting his tray he made his way to his table when he looked out and saw the adorable Aki sitting all by himself. He picked up his tray again and started to move toward the small male, everybody's eyes trained on them wondering what Skellie was about to do. "Aki can I sit here?" He asked, waiting for a response.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Looking up to see Skellie standing by the bench, he nodded while continuing to eat his lunch. The male always seemed to confuse Aki everyday no matter what it was. He would tease him about his girly looks, but then act as if they were really good friends. "Skellie. Why do you always talk to me whenever you see me?" Aki had wanted to know why cause it was a continuous routine everyday, except on the weekends.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 pm

"Cause I am trying to sweeten you up so you can be my wife?" He said, it was actually true the part about the other being his wife, but he made sure it sounded like a tease. "Has my wife made anything today or did he buy lunch?" He asked adding to his tease. "Your just too cute, I have to tease you. Though I don't like when others are around you, because you are mine you hear?!" He said becoming serious.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Hearing the teasing continue and then being told he was someone's property, only made Aki upset. "You know what.. I have your reward from earlier right here." Standing up with his half eaten bento in his hand, Aki then turned it upside down above Skellie's head, letting the remainder of his food fall onto the other male. Packing his things up, he turned towards Skellie and said "I don't belong to anyone. I'm not property or some play thing. You need to learn some manners like the rest of the people in the world." After finishing what he had to say, Aki looked at his watched to see that it was about time that his younger brother was going to be in the gym for some practice, so he left towards the gym.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:08 am

Skellie could not believe the other had dumped all of his food all over him. He actually felt like crying, the other had just rejected his feelings. Instead of letting that emotion show he violently punched ones of the walls. He heard others scoff at him, "What did the big bad bully get rejected." They teased, but he kept his anger in, he was not going to stop seeing Aki no matter what, even if it meant coming to this school. Seeing Aki beginning to leave he followed, "Aki stop, please? I really want to talk, I promise no teases no anything." He said, pleading.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 am

Continuing to walk towards the gym, he heard Skellie behind him trying to talk to him. "Skellie, the teasing I can handle, but you cannot treat me like I'm your property. I do not belong to you, I am the vice-president of the student body having people around is a daily thing we are in a public place." Making it to the gym, he saw his brother practicing with the other players. Though Aki was small, his younger brother was usually mistaken as the eldest because he was taller and had more masculine features. "Skellie, you make it seem like you've been shut out from the world outside the walls. There is nothing but people in the world that we will meet and get close to. You have to realize that."
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:29 am

>>Sorry Meki I am about dead v.v my brain can no longer function. After this post I will be off for the night.<<

"Alright, I'll try not to be so possessive. It's just... I was one of those spoiled children always getting what they wanted and then mistreat it. Just let me be able to be around you, I'll tease but do understand that it's because I like you." He said not believing the three words just left his mouth. "A-as a friend of course." He added, there was no wonder what kinda spies his father had out here. "Well I was, kinda. My parents were always busy with something and so I didn't leave home much, if I needed something my aunt or uncle would get it." This was true, his parents were almost never home making him live with his aunt and uncle. "So what or who are we here for?" He asked, really hoping the other did not have a boyfriend.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Listening to Skellie's reason for the way he acted, Aki could forgive him for all his actions from before. "We can be friends, but you can't always expect me to just be your friend only. It's really upsetting to me that your parent didn't pay enough attention to you." While Aki was talking to Skellie, a tall male came behind the smaller one, picking him up and placing Aki over his shoulder. "Aniki, have you come to watch me play?" The male asked before turning to look at Skellie. Smiling at him, he extended his hand out to shake while saying "You must be aniki's friend, I'm Keisuke."

Aki kept hitting the male on the back to let him down, but Keisuke wasn't paying much attention to his brother. "Keisuke! Put me down right now or I'm refusing to make your favorite tonight!" Hearing the threat of his favorite food, he immediately put him down.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Skellie was so happy he gave the other a quick hug before they entered the gym, "Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'll let you hang out with other's but I won't happy. I won't separate you from who you want to be with. Don't worry about my parents, they didn't like anybody really." He said shrugging. He looked up at the new arrival of the slightly taller male. He did just as he told Aki moments ago, he let it go and smiled taking the other's hand and shaking it. "Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you Keisuke. My name is Aili, but please call me Skellie."

He smiled even more seeing AKi smack the hell out of the other's back. He laughed out loud hearing the threat. He found it fine for these two to be friends. They didn't have any kind of relation except friends. "Keisuke, if I may don't you have a game to attend?" He didn't mean it in a mean way, but the other did say something about a game.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am

After hearing Skellie mention the game, Keisuke went to the court to play. "Excuse my brother, he is quite eccentric." Aki said as he dusted himself off, while looking up at the other male. Noticing the time on his watch, he thought about what he should do now with still quite a bit of time left before class. "Skellie, we should get you cleaned up since I did kind of get you dirty.." He spoke softly while taking the male's hands, pulling him towards a watering area and slipping a cloth out of his pocket, so that they could clean Skellie off. Aki felt pretty bad for spilling his food onto the other, even though he thought he deserved at that time for what he had said to him before.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 am

"It's quite fine, he seems nice." Skellie said smiling. Tilting his head at the other male as he said that they should get him clean. "Well I did kinda deserve it, I was acting like a jerk. Although you already forgave me I still would like to say I'm sorry." He let himself be pulled towards the water hole and he held his hand out for Aki to give him the cloth. "If you don't mind..." He said not wanting to offend the other, but he wasn't to sure how to take his crushes hands on him.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Shaking his head, Aki pushed Skellie's hand away while making him sit down on the edge of the water hole. Turning the faucet, he slid the cloth underneath letting it all get wet, after he pulled it out and rung it out so that there wasn't so much water. He then began to gently wipe the other males' face while his freehand rested on Skellie's shoulder as he did this. "Not to offend you or anything, but when you're like this. Quiet and calm. You seem like a completely different person, you have this aura of elegance that feels as if no one can compare to you. I kinda like it, but your usual self can be fun too." Aki said as he then set the cloth down to pick out anything that was in his hair.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Skellie sarted to tense as he heard the other comment about his change. "Well I'm just trying to impress you... is it working?" He asked, covering up his tracks. He pouted as the other continued to clean him up by himself. He lowered his head down to help the other in picking anything that might've been in his hair. "Thanks a lot for helping me even though I did deserve this." He said smiling sheepishly.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Finishing with the mess, Aki began to think a little about what the other male had said. Why was Skellie so obsessed with trying to impress him so much. Aki noticed this but thought nothing of it until now. "I mean it has nothing to do with impressing me, it's just good that you're not being rude." He replied, pulling away from the other to pick up his things, so that he could get back to class.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

>>I'm so sorry for the late reply, I thought I replied to this already.<<

"I guess, but I just really wanted to be friends with you and I suppose I just have a hard time showing it." He said sighing. I really had wanted to impress the other, now he just seemed so nervous around his crush. "Impressing people is the thing I do best, I think, so if I try and do something rude just tell me and I'll stop." He said, knowing that whenever he tries to do something to impress it usually hurts someone else.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum