C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

A Princess? ~For Ruta~

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 2 Empty Re: A Princess? ~For Ruta~

Post  bizarreloup Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 am

she thought of how to answer his question, rolling her eyes at the friend statement and shaking her head. "They stink. Humans stink. It's a foul...fleshy....greesy smell and it reeks." She wrinkled her nose at the thought and again at his smell, running forward towards the pack. He had no idea what she was giving up for him and as such she didn't want to be seen as a weakling, especially in front of him. "Yeah well, you better pray I can be more." She muttered, quietly. They were close. she could hear her Pack's howls on the sky.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: 30
Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:27 am

Kyo hearing the howls in front of them meant that they were approaching the camp. He wondered whether the other wolves might tear him to pieces or would they also be friendly. Course if he smelt anything like Jade said he smelt then they would most likely find him repulsive which could work out to his advantage in the long run. He longed to be healed of this strange sickness he was suffering from. He also wondered if Jade liked him at all considering everything.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 am

Jade brought him towards the den, wolves closing in on them from every side as they went. Tarish'thul stepped from the den to meet her as she stepped forward and knelt, laying Kyo down and breathing hard. "We're losing him, Alpha. If we do nothing, he will die." She informed and looked up at the wolf, who sniffed over the human and nodded. "Take him into the den. Give him food and water, and the juice of the Hetather...rest will cure this one." Tarish'thul told. Jade nodded and lifted Kyo once more, taking him into the caves and finding him a pile of leaves to rest on while she gathered what the alpha ordered. "You'll be fine." She told him.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 am

"Okay" he mumbled. He glanced around him and was happy to see that she did have a little bit on concern on her face and was obviously going to do the best she could. He groaned as he felt the vemon course through his veins. He used his will power to roll over on the leaf pile so he could watch the swimming image of Jade move away from him to gather something it seemed.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 am

Jade was digging through a pile in the corner, pulling out flowers and placing them in a pile. She took a leather canteen from the side and moved close to him, opening the canteen and trying to motion for him to drink from it. She had to crawl around and lift him a little from behind, bracing him up as she helped to lift the leather water holder to his lips. "Drink. It's just water." She told, using one hand for that, and the other to crush the plants she'd gathered, knowing the herb would be mixed with the water on his second drink so trying to make the pieces tiny and easy to swallow. "You'll be alright." She whispered.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 am

Kyo managed to chuckle. "This coming from someone who was threatening to kill me earlier." He was glad that his wish was coming true and that Jade didnt mind him. Course he didnt have time to contemplate heavily upon the situation but he felt there was a chance that the only reason she was saving him was for something else she needed him for. Opinions dont change that quickly unless provoked and he knew that being bit surely couldnt have made that drastic of a change in her mind.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 am

Jade didn't find his humor funny, watching him lay there. He stank like a human, a few days of food and water and their living habbits and he'd be over that. She kept the cup of water out for him to drink, ready to put the flowers in if he would just drink the pure water. "Silence. It's only by my grace that you're living now, if I were to say the word you would be dead. Now. Drink, and when I offer again, drink again, the second time will be bitter, but it will help you heal." She told.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon May 02, 2011 12:53 am

Kyo silenced himself and did as she instructed. He drank for the cup, the water being so pure he hadnt tasted water this good before. He wondered whether all fresh products from nature tasted so pure. He awaited her to give him the second sip, the bitter one, he wondered whether he could drink it right away, or would he have to force himself to do so.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 am

Jade placed the herbs into the water and gave him the cup. "I can't have you dying, not when you've got so much to learn." She told, a little sternly. She took the cup when he was finished stood. "Rest for a while." She told, as she started to walk to the mouth of the den. "You'll have a busy few days ahead of you, seeing as you'll need to learn wolf customs and language and how to be my proper mate as well as how to hunt and what you can eat and so on." She'd slipped the bit about being a mate in there quickly as she left the den.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Kyo drank the bitter one with no problem. There wasnt even that bad of an aftertaste. He listened as she talked. So much to learn, wolf customs, language, proper mate, hunt. Then it hit him, Did she say proper mate? "..." He wanted to call out to her just to make sure he had heard her correctly but decided just to rest like she had said. Then he started thinking, Did he like at her all, she was extremely attractive but she had this pride that he couldnt quite ignore. It would be cool though becoming one of the wolf tribe. His mind was racing with various thought, he was starting to get a headache, so he just tried to clear his mind and fell asleep.

*time lapse*
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Thu May 26, 2011 3:47 am

She sat alone as she always had, having left him behind and walked to the edge of the Den territory, seating herself on the branch of tree a bit of a ways off the ground. One leg swung over the side and the other curled close to her chest as she watched the forest. She could smell Grall below her before the wolf spoke. "Why do you think he's worht your time? What is it you see in that scrawny, stringy, boney thing that is worth your imprisonment to it? You need just say the word and I'd clamp his head in my jaws and your problem would be solved." she told, growling low. Jaz sighed and leapt off the branch, landing on her feet and brushing herself off.

"He's not a killer, I know a hunter, he's not one, we're better then they are, I want to show them that...but if this is the only way it is worth it." She hurried back into the caves, knowing another party was on the hunt now and that it could be a while before they ate again. She took the small hunting bundle from her belt. Dried meats, herbed and preserved...she took it back with her to his room, glad to see him sleeping and knelt beside him, simply watching him. she wasn't human...she hated humans. Why was it she found it so hard to just be rid of this one then? It didn't even make sense to her entirely, so how could she explain it to others?
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 am

Kyo stirred. As he opened his eyes he noticied that she was beside his bed. "Thanks." He said, remembering that he wouldnt be alive if not for the fact that she saved him. He blinked a few more times getting the film off his eyes and then look at her face. Their was just some sort of complex divine elegant beauty she had even though others would considering her look exotic and wild. But he never did go for the norm that often. "So what now?" He mumbled wondering whether he would be eaten by the rest of her tribe in the future and then it hit him again as his brain continued booting up. proper mate. Should he ask her or what should he even think about it at the moment. He decided just to see what she would say, while he recovered and tried to regain all his strength. He did feel much better than before though. And that meant her medicine worked.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 pm

She watched him come to, but never said a word, nodding only when he thanked her. she watched him with curious eyes as he looked back at her with eyes filled with something she didn't understand. It took her a moment to answer his question, having to change her mind from wolf to human. "Now.." She took the pack of dried and herbed meat and opened it, laying it in his lap. "Eat. I'll get you some water to drink. " She told, slowly standing and taking the leather sinesack from her belt that really held just water. "Please eat, you will need your strength." She told, softly. "I'm your personal guide. My goal is to see if it is possible to take a human and teach them to be one of us." She told, as if herself being human meant nothing at all. Her case was different...she'd say. "Your first lesson will be how to run, but you need energy for that." she told, softly.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

Kyo looked down at the meat she presented him. Looked like beef jerky, so he decided to partake. She handed him a leather winesack with water in it. He munched as he listened to her. "Her goal was to see if they could make a human one of them?" Kyo paused to digest this bit, what did she think she was? A wolf. Surely, she jested, to think that she was one of them. Then she said that his first lesson would be to run. Wow, To think me running like a wolf this is going to be great, perhaps Id become some great wolf hunter or something. "Are you sure this isnt a dream?" Kyo said, even though it was very real he just couldnt except the fact that this was reality.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:11 pm

She growled a little at his question and sighed some, of course, a human wouldn't understand or believe this was happening. "Would you like me to bite you and show you how real this is? I'll gladly do it." She told, before sighing some and stretching a little. "You humans. just watch your tongue around the Alpha or he may make sure you don't have one. He is our leader, we follow his commands, whatever they are, be sure you remember to follow them too, without question. I am a hunter. I take smaller portions of the pack into the woods to find food and clean water. You, at the moment, are the equivallent of a pup. Knowing nothing and in a mindset that we wolves do not understand." She slowly layed down and shifted from side to side, scratching her back on the cave floor. "With time and effort, I hope to make you into a suitable wolf and mate, but that is a long ways off and in that time, if you try to escape from your training I will have to hunt you down and kill you myself." She warned.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Kyo remembered that that was part of the agreement. If he wanted to be saved then he would not be able to leave. Kyo grimaced. Look at all he would be missing out on in life all because he couldnt not be suspicious and just so happened to be too nosy for his own good. Then he looked over at Jade,all of that was his if he survived his training. Kyo looked her in the eye and reply. "I will try my best to become a suitable wolf too." He said leaving off the mate part. It still made him feel uncomfortable, he never thought he would be stuck in an arranged marriage, it was almost. Course, he had watching how she scratched her back, he wondered would he have to do all of that, he was still a human, least he thought he was. In whatever strange universe he was in humans were wolves? He chuckled inside, me a wolf, more like a werewolf, least that logic made sense. But he wasnt a lycan least time he checked.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Jade noticed he'd left off the mate part and sat up slowly. No, he was going through too much to have to deal with that right now. She wondered what he'd say if she told him that she was the only reason he was alive at all. Probably he wouldn't care, humans never did. "I'll need to make you a blade or two. We'll have to work on your hearing, your thought process...you really have a long way to go." She admitted. She snickered a little. "I'll understand if you want to keep some human habbits, there are some wolven ones even I cannot master and that's perfectly fine. But I do try to fit in where I can. Look. I know...you're going to miss your human ways...take your time to adjust to things and get over others." she slowly stood and brushed herself off. "If you feel tired, rest some more, if you feel up to it, I'll take you to the lake where we bathe." She gave him the choice, not wanting to rush him.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

Kyo looked at her and smiled. "I could use a bath about now." He was thinking if only he could have a warm shower but of course the chances of that were nonexistent. He groggily shifted and rose from where he lay. He tried to look as though he were perfectly fine but his mind was racing so fast trying to take in everything, he was running kinda slow. He stood there awaiting orders from her, the girl who not only had become his master but his future mate.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Jade took her steps slowly, leading him out of the den clearing and past a few wolves who stared at them, but mostly at him. She tried not to notice the looks they gave, or the growls as they passed. "At least you'll smell like the forest when you finish. They won't stare at you as much once you smell normal." She explained. "A couple days eating our food and living here and your scent will change." She fell silent as they stepped deeper into the woods, just a small walk more and they stepped into a second clearing surounding a lake. A few wolves were around, none minding the two, just giving casual glances. A mother with her pups sat nearest to the edge, two older pups splashed back and forth, playing with each other. "This is the lake. We bathe here, but that is all, the water is not from the pure streams so we don't drink it." She wasn't hesitant, removing her belt, and then the leather wraps over her feet, taking off the bear fur that covered her clothes beneath. Her top came next, the rope around her middle freeing the simple cloths and she set them aside, along with the short skirt she wore. Each she folded neatly and set to the side.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am

Kyo felt the glares of the other wolves as he walked past them in the den. She said that they wouldnt stare as much after he bathed. That thought cheered him up alittle as he noticed that woods get deeper. They were traveling through a forest path, when it opened to a clearing. He was awed by the beauty this lake had, it was like one of those postcard scenes. There were wolves here too, but these didnt seem to mind him as much. The pups playing were so adorable. He took all of this in, as she proceded to inform him about the uses of the lake. Then she started to unclothe herself. Kyo was mature for his age yes, but apart from looking at breast, or even nude female bodies up close was nonexistant. With Jade being his first one, he was kinda overwhelmed. He turned his back to her, seeing as she finished folding the last of her clothes. He had decency to wait until she was done so he could bathe, it was only proper. So, he sat down on the ground with his back to her. "So, Is there anything you use in particular to bathe with, or is it just water?" Kyo asked unaware of her the bathing customs were out her in the wild.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Jade had watched the water until he turned around. She blinked a bit, confused by his actions and waded only knee-deep into the water. What was wrong with him? She watched him sit down on the ground and crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at him. This was rediculous, he was acting like a ...well, a human of course. She stayed there like that as he spoke and finally simply stepped back onto dry land and walked straight over to him, moving around to the front of him and kneeling there, trying to grab his gaze.

"Aren't you going to bathe? You think we wash ourselves one at a time? that would take many, many days to accomplish. If you would come along and not act like a blind pup then I could teach you how to wash yourself properly here. I thought I was starting out slow for you with a good, simple task." She addmitted, looking down a bit before sitting down with him, sighing some. "Look. I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, I understand that it's hard for you but ..you're going to have to see past human beliefs if you're going to survive " she told,
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Kyo noticing her nude body in front of him. Her breast free, and the rest overwhelming. There was almost a sort of beauty her nude exotic body had. He listened to her, while trying to keep his gaze away from her body, so he wouldnt appear rude. Then she stated something, "...you're going to have to see past human beliefs if you're going to survive." This is mind blowing for him. He hadnt thought about it that way. He knew he would have to relearn but he figured from when she had talked before, that he would be able to keep most of his human habits, while adding wolf ones onto. But apparently she meant, he would have to become a wolf, and they would try and overlook the fact that he was human. He sighed, blushed slightly, and look her in the eyes. "I'll try my best..." He managed to splutter out. He looked down and then asked. "I suppose I should take off my clothes then." He said. Just the idea made him feel uncomfortable. Taking off his clothes, and having not only her but everything out her looking at his nude body. It was beyond embarrassing, but he knew it had to be done to survive.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 am

Jade noticed the warmth in his cheeks and she felt a strange emotion clamp over her heart as he looked down. Lifting a hand, she placed it on his shoulder and lowered her head a little, trying to catch his gaze. She raised her other hand to gently lift his chin. "If you wish, I will allow you to keep all but one piece of clothing. Though I do not see why you insist on hiding yourself. Each being's body is beautiful. Each has it's one shape, curve, bend, color, and design. Yours is no exception, human. You have no reason to be ashamed of how you look. No reason to fear what others think. We are proud of our bodies, perhaps you will learn to be proud...but slowly." She stood and walked back to the water. "It is your choice. Leave behind one piece of clothing only, or embrace the beauty of yourself."
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Listening to what she said. Trusting her words. Finding courage and faith, and considering that it was only her and the wolves that would become his fellow brothers. He truly had nothing to fear. She would guide him correctly, and if he didnt put his faith in her now, it might be too late by the time he finally did get around to it. He stood up, and shed his clothing, one piece at a time. First his shirt, then his pants. Finally he dropped his underwear. He felt akward being nude, but took one step towards the water. This being one step from his old life, and one step towards his new one. He walked to the waters edge. He put one foot in the water, feeling that is was cool, he braced himself and walked over to where Jade stood, waiting for him.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

She did not turn to watch him. It was his discision now and she could say no more. She'd done her part and given him what choice she could, that was all. She waited until she heard the water stirr, then turned to him. She caught that he had left his clothes completely behind and something stirred in her at the fact that he was already willing to trust her this much. With a small smile, she held her hand out to him, the water barely above her waist and she waded lower. "There, see? It's not so bad. No one judges such petty things here. Come. Can you swim?" She asked, gently. Her respect for him had gone up because of his bravery. There was even a slight thought that maybe he would make a decent mate after all, as he was strong enough to press through his own emotions.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down