C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

I liked to tease you. For Meki

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 Empty Re: I liked to tease you. For Meki

Post  mekileemouse Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 am

"Well at least you're being honest with me." Patting the other on the head lightly, Aki smiled at him one last time before saying "Let's go to class, lunch is about to be over." Turning his back to Skellie, he slowly began to walk in the direction for the school building, so that he could be in class in time before the bell rang.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Min Young Kang
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

http://brandnewmeki.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I liked to tease you. For Meki - Page 2 Empty Re: I liked to tease you. For Meki

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 am

Skellie smiled as the other pet his head, "Okay." He said simply as he wrapped his arms around the other. He didn't mean for it to come off as possessive, but to others it might have. "Aki you are really nice." He told the other still smiling as they arrived at the school. "Come on the bell is about to ring." He said as he let go of the other only to take hold of the other's hand.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 am

The school day went by extremely quick. Since student council didn't have a meeting after school, he and Keisuke met by the gate, so that the two of them could home together. Before they began walking, Keisuke looked at his brother curiously. "So~ That guy earlier... Isn't he the one that is scaring everyone whenever someone get near you?" Keisuke asked, hearing all the rumors about his brother and the guy from before. "Don't worry, he's gotten better today." Aki said thinking about what happened at lunch.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Min Young Kang
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

http://brandnewmeki.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Skellie went home immediately after school thinking about Aki. He sneezed suddenly and wondered who was talking about him, shrugging he started doing his schoolwork. He wondered what he should do tomorrow, he really hated the guys that hang around Aki, but the other gets mad when he gets possessive. An idea hit him, he will just scare them off when Aki's not around... though he will do it more politely not wanting anybody to say anything bad about him to Aki.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum