C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

A Princess? ~For Ruta~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Princess? ~For Ruta~ - Page 3 Empty Re: A Princess? ~For Ruta~

Post  Kyo Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Kyo trying his best to keep his eyes on hers knew it would be easier that way. Of course there was nothing sexual about it but his physical attraction to her body would cause him to become aroused if he wasnt careful. He took her hand and waded to the deeper part with her. "Yes, I can swim, not like a fish but decently." He smiled gently at her. Her smile was beautiful and charming, yet her face and posture held such elegance. He wondered whether he was lucky or cursed to have fallen into this alternate universe. He looked into her eyes, ready to do whatever her next instructions was.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Jade continued until only her head was above water, she watched him a moment, noticing how his eyes hooked to her own like a desperate need for safety. "Tell me if you get tired and we'll go back so you can rest." She told, not sure how much he could take. Going under a moment, she came back up and ran her fingers through her red hair, cleaning it with the water. "I'm proud of you, not many of your kind would have the bravery to jump in with both feet." she continued to keep a normal conversation, hoping it would calm him some. Another Mother came to the shores, settling with her cubs and cleaning them one by one. "I don't regret bringing you back." she admitted softly.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: 30
Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Kyo slightly panicking because this was his first time this far from shore, and there was anything to grab onto too. He listening to her words, felt happy and slightly more relaxed. "Thanks for bringing me back." He said softly. He too mimicked her action by going under and then running his fingers through his hair. He wonder how long this would end up lasting before their peaceful coexistence ended. He was used to thinking pessimistic. He remembered the last time he had been in water it had been at least half a year. He was actually doing pretty decent considering. He noticied that another family had showed up by the shore. He knew that one false move and they'd devour him. But they were also his family now. It was all so confusing.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 am

Jade nodded when he thanked her. She could read his emotions easily, she saw his discomfort, his slight panic. She watched him go under like he was a child, making sure he came up again, keeping her eye on him. She noticed the added wolves around and smiled a little, watching the cubs. It was no secret that she did admire the family settings, but she turned her head back an shook it a bit, ashamed of herself before she dunked down again and waited a while before coming back up.

She started to run her fingers over her skin, cleaning herself off easily. "I brought you back for many reasons, one being that you're not a killer. You don't have the look of one. Your eyes are innocent. I wanted to prove wolves are better then humans....we don't kill them if they're innocent, weak, sick, or otherwise...unlike the way you humans treat us wolves. And the third..." She trailed off and thought a moment before going under again. when she came up and noticed some teen wolves watching them, she directed him towards the shore. "That's enough for now, we should get going." she told.

bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

Kyo grimaced. "Ok, but I want to continue this conversation later." Kyo noticied that she was about to start something before she was distracted by the new group of wolves on the shore. He followed her lead and headed towards the shore. He wondered what bond they had with her that she felt slight intimidation from there presence. "Is one of them the next in line for alpha?" Kyo asked under his breath. He was becoming interested in the wolf drama that was beginning to unfold.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

"Yes, yes, just let's get back to the cave and dry off first." She started, to answer his question about continuing the conversation. It was like she didn't even realize what she was saying, just saying it so they could move along. Her eyes never left the group of wolves who was watching them both in return. Jade knew that if any of them decided to take Kyo down it would be here and now before anyone could say anything and it was Jade's life duty to defend him now, as it would be for him too, once he got the hang of things ...if he ever got the hang of things. 'It's not like you need to be protected.' She reminded herself. There was no stronger a warrior that walked on two legs then the scarlet haired, funny shaped wolf girl.

When he asked if one of the teenaged wolves coming along were one of the Alpha heirs, Jade smile a little. Interest, that was a good thing. "Indeed, you have a keen eye there. The one in the lead, the one with the gold in hi pelt, that is the Alpha's only male heir. He's bound to the female you saw when we first came in, his eldest sister. It is to keep the pack pure, you understand." She told, softly. "They are a great bunch, but wolves play rough. Were it myself along, I would join for I know when to back off, but with you, I simply cannot risk it. I just got you on your feet you know, don't want to have to send you right back to bed." She paused a moment and realized the wolves had them seperated from their clothing. "If you know what's good for you, you'll wait here." She told him, softly, and headed off towards the group.

They gave her very little trouble, until she started to walk away. "He doesn't look like much of a mate. Does he, Jade?" The gold tainted furrred one asked, quite loudly in the common tongue he rarely used. It was obvious he wanted Kyo to understand. "Do you really think that thing could defend anybody? I can't believe you're giving your freedom away for the sake of his life, give him a chance and he'll be gone." The wolf continued. Jade tried to ignore them, they started to follow her. "Does he even know what you're giving up for his worthless life? Have you told him what bought his scrawny, pathetic form a few more years? Or is it you don't want him to feel guilty for forcing you to give up everything to be just another pack-mate?" He asked, and the words cut deep, but she said nothing, taking Kyo by the arm when she got to him an pulling him with her. "C'mon. They're not worth our time. Just ignore them." she whispered, softly.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Kyo looked at her, hesitating slightly. "Is what hes saying true? Is it true that I'm a burden?" Kyo thought about what the heir alpha wolf said. "He doesnt look like much of a mate... Do you really think that thing could defend anybody?" It cut deep into his pride. He could feel his inner rage billowing forth. The last words really hitting home. "...his worthless life...bought his scrawny, pathetic form a few more years? Kyo wanted to show him how wrong he was. But the words of Jade calmed him down. "Their not worth our time." And Kyo remembered that he had promised her that he would trust her completely with his life. So, he swallowed his pride, held his head high, and walked away with Jade, like the superior species should.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  bizarreloup Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:45 am

It was true. She hadn't wanted him to know what they thought of him, nor had she wanted him to know what kind of deal she'd made to save his life. Becoming a pack mate meant more than just tying oneself to another, but giving up the previous duties to become a mother and a pack female. She would lose the huntress status after she taught him how to survive. "they'll talk like that until you gain status here. It will come with time." She brushed her hair behind her ears, gently, taking their clothes with her. "It was hard for me too, but I was younger than you. I'll teach you how to gain
their respect." She told. heading back towards the den.

"It is better for you as you are to just leave it all be. One day, I will teach you how to fight and win against a wolf properly and you'll be more respected than I, you being male and all." She spoke softly, and though she hated the idea, she knew it was true. She could never hold the status he could hold.
bizarreloup
bizarreloup
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Kyo grinned childishly and then grew solemn. "I'm Sorry." Kyo said. He hadn't truly thought about the great sacrifices Jade would be making just to save him. Course he knew that now more than ever, he needed to become the best wolf he could, not only for himself, or survival but for Jade, and her pride. He would make her proud of him. It wouldn't have to be an burden but an honor too have him as a mate. "Please. Mold me to become the best wolf I can possibly be." Kyo said with a passion burning deep in his eyes.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Char Ages
Kyo -18
Jade - 19
Kyo
Kyo