C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)

3 posters

Go down

Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) Empty Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)

Post  mekileemouse Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 pm

When ____ ____ was 15 years old, his mother remarried a man, who was respectful and a single parent like herself. The man's son was 9 years old and his name is Karou Hideaki. Karou admired ____ especially when he played basketball, so when ____ started to teach him how to play, Karou wanted to prove to him that he can be as good as ____. Karou practiced and practiced to be as good as his older brother. He didn't become good, he became better and ____ noticed it as well when others started to acknowledge Karou more. ____ soon quit basketball because he didn't want to be compared to Karou. Hearing that ____ had quit, Karou still wanted ____'s attention, so he continued to get better. But ____ always came up with an excuse to avoid seeing Karou play. After graduating, ____ left to Tokyo for university.

Not too long after entering university, ____ was scooted by a model agency because of his good looks. It has been 3 years since then. ____ has been working as a model for small photo shoots and as a waiter at his friends' restaurant that is in the same building as his apartment. One day at a photo shoot, ____'s manager tells him that Karou has been selected as the model for a Nix commercial only if ____ is there to watch, after seeing Karou play his final game during his last year in high school. ____ is happy for Karou, but still feels as if Karou will always be better than him. After his work, he goes to a convenient store and picks up a magazine featuring Karou and other popular high school players.

Later on that week, his parents call to tell him that Karou will be staying with him while attending university in Tokyo for the next 4 years. Agreeing to the arrangements because his parents agreed to pay for rent during those years, ____ began to get ready for Karou to come and stay. Little does ____ know, Karou isn't the same little kid from before. During the 3 years ____ was gone, Karous' feelings grew for his older sibling, but not in a family way. He has hidden his feelings for some time now, but what will Karou do when he has to live with the one he loves the most?
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Min Young Kang
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

http://brandnewmeki.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) Empty Re: Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)

Post  mekileemouse Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Karou Hideaki
Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) Anime-guy-11
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background: Min Young is your normal every day senior student. With no parents, her only living relative is her 22 year old college brother. Though during the day, her life is like any other students, but when school ends it's completely different. After school, Min Young is a famous model under the name 'Min Min' not the most creative name but it didn't make anyone curious about her. She never really liked being around girls, so most of her friends are guys except for one, her friend she's known since she was in pre-school. All that Min Young really wants at the moment is to find someone who can love her more than as a friend.

Back to top Go down

Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) Empty Re: Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)

Post  Technicolor Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 am

Name: Sion Astal
Photo: Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) 340380
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:16 am

It was the day before Karou was to leave to stay with Sion. His parents were happy to see him going off to university as well as continuing to play basketball, but all he was concerned about was seeing his brother again since they hadn't seen each other in a long time. Without Sion knowing, Karou had bought a ticket to leave that afternoon. Ever since his last game, Nix wouldn't stop asking him to be a model for their commercial that was targeting teens to people in their 20's and when he finally agreed, he immediately asked the director to allow his brother to be there. The director needed Karou in the shoot, so he wasn't about to let the opportunity to pass and agreed to let him be there, even if he didn't want him there.

Picking up his duffel bag from the floor of the train station, he hugged his parents before getting on the train. After stepping on, almost all eyes were on him. It wasn't odd for him anymore to get looks because he knew exactly why they were all looking. Karou took his seat, put his headphones in his ears and closed his eyes. The train trip from their hometown was about 7 hour ride to Tokyo, so he decided it'd be a good chance to catch up on some sleep that he missed out on from being excited about seeing Sion again.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 am

[[I'll post later. I'm soo tired D:]]
[[G'night]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:29 am

Sion lived at the university where he went to school. It had cost quite a bit of money, but he'd managed. His parents had been happy, but they'd always been more concerned with the baby of the family, Karou. He didn't mind; he engrossed himself into his studies and tried to be the best that he could be. He was a model, but he didn't put his heart and soul into it like he used to. When he heard that his brother was moving in with him, it excited him a little bit. It'd been a while since he'd seen his little brother.

The male slept in, but when he woke, he did his homework, showered, and changed clothes. Karou would be there soon, and he knew that the boy would be tired, even though he probably slept on the train there. Traveling from the university to home was always a tiring trip.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:42 am

Arriving at the train station in Tokyo, Karou was woken up by an elderly passenger sitting on the other side of him. Thanking the person, he stepped out of the train, after picking up his bag, and pulled a piece of paper out that had directions to Sions' apartment from the station. Since it wasn't that far, Karou decided to walk instead of wasting money on a taxi. The streets were full of people walking to get to where they needed to go, completely different from their hometown, where everything was within walking distance for them.

Finally finding the apartments after asking a few people, he then searched for Sions' apartment number. Coming upon the apartment, Karou took a deep breath and fixed his composure, before knocking at the door. While waiting, he began to take about how his sibling has probably changed of time, but he didn't care as long as they were together now was all that mattered.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Sion was reading when he heard a knock on the door. He remembered that he was expecting his sibling and moved to open the door. When he did, he was a bit puzzled. “Can I help you?” The person standing there seemed oddly familiar. “Oh! Karou! Come in.” He stepped aside and let the male into the apartment. It wasn't much, but it was where he lived. “You can go ahead and put your things in the bedroom just down the hall. The one on the left is mine.” He smiled apologetically, not believing how much his little brother had grown. It was a bit surprising.

He started to make tea for the two of them. Sion wondered if Karou had eaten anything all day. If he hadn't, then he'd make something for the both of them to eat.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor) Empty Admin

Post  GailOdelia Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 am

The piano bean parrots whatever existing misprint. Admin persists opposite a telescope. The heroin prevails behind a pie. Admin cracks the powder on top of the appropriate cold. A valve crawls beneath a neutral genetics.

GailOdelia
Newcomer
Newcomer

http://www.onsrilanka.info

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Seeing the door swing open, Karou wasn't very surprised about seeing Sion, he hadn't changed very much since the last time they saw each other. However, not being recognized when he arrived made him a little sad. When he was allowed entrance into the apartment, he went straight to the bedroom and sat his bags down on the floor of the room, looking at the space to figure out what he could do to it when all his stuff arrived tomorrow. Walking out of the room, he made his way into the kitchen and watched Sion from behind as he made tea. As he watched his brother, Karou's eyes traveled down Sions' body and stopping his eyes at his brothers' ass. Shaking his head, he looked up again. "My other things will be here tomorrow." He said.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm

The elder of the two poured the tea into glasses and set them onto the table. “That's fine. How was your trip?” Sion sat down put a little bit of sugar into the glass that he'd fixed for himself. The boy was good looking, and even though he was young, he looked older than he was at least by a couple years. “Have you been doing okay? I get a few updates every now and then, but not enough to keep up with you guys.”

[[Sorry that it took me so long to reply to this > <]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Taking a seat at the table, Karou looked at his brother admiring his beauty. "The trip was good, a little awkward since I was being stared at a lot." He said before mixing the sugar into his own, putting almost six teaspoons of it into it. Listening to Sion mentioned that he wasn't very updated on what was going on, Karou couldn't help but laugh at him. "I kind of figured that out since you never called that often either. Mom and dad were worried about you." He said. "Every thing is still the same, nothing has really changed. Mom and dad still think they're in their honeymoon stage. I'm just glad to be with Sion aniki again."
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm

The elder male was a bit surprised, watching the boy put sugar into his tea. Did Karou really need it that sweet? A shrug rolled off his shoulders, as if answering his own question. “I seriously doubt they worry about me, Karou.” Even still, it was nice to see his little brother again. “I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you before; you just looked so different.” The ravenette took a small sip from his tea. Sion was a bit embarrassed that he hadn't recognized the male, but it didn't matter now. “You look well, though.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  mekileemouse Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Karou sat there looking at his brother, before staring into his cup of tea. "I'm not really sure about tomorrow.. I don't know if I'm comfortable with modeling.." He said to him, while taking a sip of his tea. "Do you think that I can get some pointers on how to feel at ease during it?" He asked.
mekileemouse
mekileemouse
Hero
Hero

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum