C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 6 Empty Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 am

PandoraPanda wrote:>> Awww, ^^ and it really is. I'm going to bed after this, dear.<<

Sam could tell the other had gotten a little mad at him because of the scolding thing. He bit his lip, "Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you like that." He said feeling guilty, he really didn't it's just he is so used to scolding the other. "Alright, you are very handsome, you have features I am very jealous of... you can be very sexy, pretty, and adorable." He told the other blushing as he told the other he was sexy.

"Well after we split up, I ended up being a very rude person that talked to nobody. I often locked myself in my room. I found only one friend after all that time and she was my ex. I was just happy that she understood that I was in love with someone else. She got married a year ago I think, she gave me a note around three months ago. She was so sweet, but anyway what the note said was that she was in love with me that whole entire time." He took a breathe. "I felt so bad back then, I was thinking of giving up back then. Everything was just going wrong, my job sucked, my best friend was in love with me, but listened to me talk about who I liked. I guess you can say when I thought about you it made me think that if I give up now, hating you forever I would leave life with regrets." He told his love.

Miles let his slender fingers brush aside the fringe that had fallen into the boy's face. “It's fine, Sam.” He kissed the same spot once again and smiled slightly. In all honesty, he kind of liked it when Sam scolded him. It was endearing and it kept him grounded instead of the normal flirtatious person that he was with other people. It was hard for Miles to keep his hands off the boy- even if his touches were simple like holding hands or cuddling; all he wanted was to keep the boy close to him and away from everyone else.

He listened as Sam started to talk about the past. God was he happy that Sam hadn't given up on everything before he'd had a chance to confess this to the male. Honestly, when they were in high school, he didn't know how to work with these feelings; he'd been so confused, and he'd accidentally taken it out on the boy that was laying next to him. “After you stormed out on me, I really wasn't sure what to do with myself. I had a lot of girlfriends that didn't really mean anything to me other than the fact that they were just there. I sorta slacked on my school work, and after I graduated high school, I put off college for a little while until the winter semester. I'm just really happy that you didn't give up on everything; I would have missed my chance to be with you.” He propped himself up onto his elbow and pressed a kiss to the smaller male's mouth. “Any guy would be lucky to have you, Sam. Not only that, but you could have had any guy you wanted and for some reason you picked me. If you ask me, I'd say you're crazy, but it makes me happy to be with you, so I have to admit that I like your craziness.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Sam smiled also at Miles, "You know you can always tell me when I'm being overbearing, or scolding you too much." He told the other, to make sure that Miles doesn't get annoyed with him. He laid his head down on the other's shoulder humming softly to the music that had been playing very lowly on the tv. Yes Sam was a very jealous person, and he understands that he doesn't always really take things the right way. So he feels that the person he is with should know that and warn him if he is doing too much. Miles is his and that is the way that he will always see it.

"Who's the crazy one? You are the one dating the crazy one." He said sticking his tongue out, blushing a little at the kiss pressed to his lips. "I wouldn't say that about any other guy. I'm pushy, I get mad easily, I get jealous far too easily, I'm clingy, I take things the wrong way... you really are the crazy one for dating me." Sam said as he heard all the things he was saying. He started blushing, "A-and you are the only one for me." He told the other hiding his face. He pulled his head back out smiling a little sadly, "Fate has a cruel way of getting us together. Though I am happy I am sitting here with you right now, we could have gotten this over with years ago." Of course he knew back then they were only hormonal teens not sure what the heck their feelings were, but he knew for sure he liked Miles then and still did now. "I guess it is better like this though that way we know our feelings are true and not some 'one time thing.' He said smiling a little brighter now, pecking the other on the lips this time as payback.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 am

PandoraPanda wrote:Sam smiled also at Miles, "You know you can always tell me when I'm being overbearing, or scolding you too much." He told the other, to make sure that Miles doesn't get annoyed with him. He laid his head down on the other's shoulder humming softly to the music that had been playing very lowly on the tv. Yes Sam was a very jealous person, and he understands that he doesn't always really take things the right way. So he feels that the person he is with should know that and warn him if he is doing too much. Miles is his and that is the way that he will always see it.

"Who's the crazy one? You are the one dating the crazy one." He said sticking his tongue out, blushing a little at the kiss pressed to his lips. "I wouldn't say that about any other guy. I'm pushy, I get mad easily, I get jealous far too easily, I'm clingy, I take things the wrong way... you really are the crazy one for dating me." Sam said as he heard all the things he was saying. He started blushing, "A-and you are the only one for me." He told the other hiding his face. He pulled his head back out smiling a little sadly, "Fate has a cruel way of getting us together. Though I am happy I am sitting here with you right now, we could have gotten this over with years ago." Of course he knew back then they were only hormonal teens not sure what the heck their feelings were, but he knew for sure he liked Miles then and still did now. "I guess it is better like this though that way we know our feelings are true and not some 'one time thing.' He said smiling a little brighter now, pecking the other on the lips this time as payback.

[[I feel like death x.x Sorry I haven't posted in our email one yet. I will as soon as I get my laptop back D:]]

He shook his head. It wouldn't be the same if he constantly told Sam that he was being overbearing or if he was scolding him too much. Miles needed someone like Sam to keep him grounded, and not continuously up in the air like he always seemed to be. “No, Love. That's the way you are, and I don't and shouldn't expect you to be anything less. I expected things like this when I asked you out, and so you really shouldn't feel bad about it. It's not like I'm going to love you any less just because you scold me.” Sam was still very doting, and very loving, and Miles wouldn't trade that in for any other trait that he could ever think of.

“I suppose that makes me crazy too, then?” He chuckled slightly at the childish reaction that he got from the other boy. He'd already accepted that the boy was pushy, and jealous, and that he got angry very easily. If he hadn't, then he doubted that he would have asked Sam out. Sam was special to him, and he doubted that he'd change anything about him for the world. “Sam, I already know all of that. But that's what makes you you, and I refuse to accept anything other than what it is. You can put up with me, and I know that I can put up with you. I will do my best to be good to you, but honestly- I'm so new to this crap. I just don't know what to do or say.” It was a bit sad that it had taken an accident and amnesia to bring the two of them so close together once more, but he was just too damn happy that he couldn't and wouldn't regret anything that had happened in the last forty-eight hours. “My friend already likes you, so that's probably a good sign that this will be a good relationship. I love you, and I wouldn't give you up for anyone else. Let's get some sleep, okay? We've both got things to do tomorrow, and can't stay up all night.” Miles kissed Sam's lips once more and turned off the television as well as the lamp on the desk.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 am

>>It's fine really as seen I haven't been exactly updating either so >.< I hope you feel better now though D: <<

He knew it was probably one of the smaller things that could make him happy, but he smiled anyway before pecking the other on the lips. "Thanks babe. Things like this make me happy that we are together now. Though other things you do make me not as happy." Cause Miles had always hated when he had started scolding him back when they were best friends. Sam knew this since the other almost always rolled his eyes when Sam would start getting mad and scold him. "If I scold you, I do it for love. Though I really hope I won't get as bad as your mother." He mumbled to the other, blushing.

Sam continued to smile, "You must be, dating a crazy bat like me." He simply said snuggling his head in the other's neck. There were still things Miles does that makes him mad he will admit, but if the other can get over all of his faults, then Sam guesses he can do the same for the other. He giggled listening to the other speaking, removing his head from the other's crook, before holding the other's face. "That makes two of us, let's just face it we are both horrible at dating. We were made to be together." He said, kissing the other on the lips again. "I hope so! We can learn from our mistakes though." He said, blushing once again as he continued, "I love you too, and you are the only one I probably ever will. And yes, sleep sounds good right about now." Sam said smiling softly as he got comfy after Miles kissed him again. He snuggled himself on the other's chest and found himself almost knocked out the minute he did.

The dream he had was pretty nice, he guessed from what he could remember. And plus considering he usually has rather bad nightmares, and all about Miles rejecting him or dying before Sam could even apologize. Though tonight was not one of those nights, looking over he smiled as he watched Miles snore softly into his pillow. Eh, a few more hours of this wouldn't hurt now would it? He thought as he snuggled back up into Miles.

Last edited by PandoraPanda on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : writer's block sucks :P)
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 pm

The wiggling of Sam caused him to stir a bit, but he stayed asleep. A few hours later, the white ball of fur decided to crawl from her place between Sam and Miles to Miles' shoulder. Her tail tickled his nose, and he groaned softly before sitting up, and reaching over to catch the kitten before she fell onto the floor. He placed the cat in his lap before rubbing at his eyes like a sleepy child. The raven haired male looked over to Sam and smiled as he leaned down to press a gentle kiss to his cheek. “You're too cute.” He mumbled as he laid back down, and pulled the smaller boy close to him once again.

Their sleeping position had been rather comfortable, and it had felt nice to have another warm body close to his while he slept. “Did you sleep well? I know we didn't sleep long, but still.” He hoped that neither he nor his cat woke the boy up too early.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"Nuuu five more minutes mom." He mumbled attempting to turn over, he let lose a whine as he could not move. Opening his eyes he glared sleepily over at Miles, "And you're lucky that I don't feel like killing you." He said, deciding it better to just go with the flow and be held by his boyfriend. Feeling a small head lick his cheek he smiled, "Hey rascal." He said simply. He yawned before looking over at Miles again, smiling even more now as he noticed the other's hair standing up. He giggled but tried to hide it by looking over at Yuki. Sometimes he wondered who the real kid was in their relationship.

Looking up at the question he nodded and smiled, "Nice and comfortable are the two words I would use to describe sleep, and what about you darling princess." He said making a reference to Miles sleeping like a princess in on of those story books. Sam wasn't exactly a morning person but he wasn't one to get pissed the second he got up either.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Myles settled back into the comfort of his bed- resting his cheek on top of the other male's head before leaning down to press a kiss to the other boy's forehead. A small smile graced the dark haired male's lips. “I'm glad that you were comfortable, Lovely. As for me, I slept rather well. Having you next to me was rather comfortable. You should stay over here more often~” He teased playfully- knowing that Sam would have to leave eventually.

[[I apologize for the shortness of this post. :/ as well as how long it took to reply.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

>>You are fine. ^^ I don't mind.<<

Sam thought about it for a few seconds, "Maybe I should... You actually live closer to my work than I do." He mentioned, hoping the other might catch onto what he was implying. "And when your sick I can take care of you and vice versa." He said thinking aloud at this point before smiling. "I think that would tickle me pink." He told the other before rubbing his nose against the others. "Though I suppose that would be if you would want me." He said blushing almost forgetting that Miles had opinion also on this matter.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Miles had been joking when he had suggested that Sam live with him. His mouth gaped open when he noticed that the boy was taking it seriously. To say that he was happy, though, was an understatement. “Are you kidding? Of course I want you! I was just joking when I suggested that, but... I would love to have you live here with me~” He placed a kiss on the top of his boyfriend's forehead and another on the tip of his nose. Sam really was too damn cute. “I always knew you would be my adorable little house wife.” This was obvious as teasing, but he only did it because he was very happy.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum