C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
The Cure to End All EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
The Cure to End All EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
The Cure to End All EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
The Cure to End All EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
The Cure to End All EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
The Cure to End All EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
The Cure to End All EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
The Cure to End All EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
The Cure to End All EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

The Cure to End All

4 posters

Go down

The Cure to End All Empty The Cure to End All

Post  Tha Prince Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm

2024 - "We're standing here outside of Core Technologies where just a few moments earlier, the CEO, Mr. Adin, concluded a speech revealing a brand new Stimm that will revolutionize the way we live our lives as humans! CoreTech is going to be rolling out a new Stimm that promises to wipe out disease! That's right, folks. You heard it here first on channel 17 news!"

Core Technologies, leader in genetic research, surfaced around the year 2007 with the production of main stream Stimms. These injections were capable of rewriting certain strands of genetic code. As the years went on, these Stimms became capable of more and more, from allowing human beings to turn invisible to giving them super strength. There were those that refused to accept these Stimms as part of their lives, but many American's chose to buy into the company. America became an altered society. Crime even saw a reduction and criminals began to realize that anyone on the street could be Stimmed.

The new Stimm was no exception. It became embraced by America and why wouldn't it? It worked miracles. It ate through bad cells, boosted the immune system, and even altered brain functions to push out mental diseases. Diseases of any sort quickly became a thing of the past from the common cold to HIV and cancer. The only problem became a year after its introduction. The Stimm had worked wonders, but it began to work too well. It mutated within the bodies of those that took it a year prior. It began to target human cells as inferior, destroying them the same way it would infected cells. It became worse than any disease we'd faced before and what was worse was that we'd done it to ourselves. It tore through the healthy cells at an alarming rate until within the hour, the brain was no longer functioning properly and the body was moving on its own.

2025 - Three months have passed since the Stimm had mutated into a baculovirus. Quickly, it began to develop a need to spread itself, using bodily fluids like saliva to transmit the infection. It used the areas of the human brain that controlled hunger to get this done. The world has been racked by the new infection, some of the infected still showing signs of being able to use Stimms that had been taken previously. This has lead to some terrifying creatures roaming the streets. Humanity is scattered without any real civilizations left. There are a few fortifications, but that's the extent of human settlement. The virus is still too new to handle.

Rules

I don't care about a skeleton or anything. The only OOC information I need is your equipment which should be included at either the top or bottom of all of your posts. When I say equipment, I mean everything down to the individual bullet count. Apart from that, keep things realistic for your walk of life before the infection. Yes, it has been three months, so the resourceful civilian could have an automatic weapon, just keep in mind things like where you come from. As for Stimms, yes, your character can be a user of them that didn't take The Cure, but most people that were already on Stimms did take it. These can give your character a wide variety of bonuses, but keep in mind that any civilian can only have one or two Stimms due to the danger of mental and genetic breakdown from multiple Stimms while a CoreTech employee would have received better Stimms, averaging two to three instead. Don't get too crazy with Stimms. This is, at the end of the day, a zombie rp. I'd rather not see people that can fly and shoot lasers out of their eyes. The Stimms that the general public got wouldn't be incredible. For example, the Stimm that lets you turn invisible would only work for short periods of time. Things like that. If you abuse these, I will remove either you or the Stimms themselves from the story. Have fun!
Tha Prince
Tha Prince
Subvert
Subvert

http://cloveless.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Cure to End All Empty Re: The Cure to End All

Post  Tha Prince Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm

"We've got movement inside the hospital. Human, by the looks of it. Can't really get a clean shot from here, though."

Star stood next to his subordinate within the window of an old building. The man who had spoken did so through a respirator that covered the lower half of his face, leaving his eyes unobscured to watch the hospital through the scope of his rifle. The two of them were both clad in military fatigues, but Star's bore the patches and badges of a one star general, which is where his name had come from. Unlike the sniper, he wore a full gasmask that left his entire face covered.

"So predicable. Shit goes tits up and they run for nearest red cross. With any luck they haven't burned through all the supplies in there yet. We could use 'em. Keep eyes on 'em. Don't put any down until we're inside the building. If they're still alive, chances are they've been held up in there for a bit. We don't want their trigger fingers gettin' itchy until we're ready to breech. Keep radio contact with us. I'll let you know when we're Oscar Mike."

Star's voice was muffled heavily by his mask, but not intelligible. With a nod of acknowledgement from the sniper, Star walked away toward the stairs. He'd need to make sure that everyone else was ready to move. They needed those supplies.

"I'm sure you're plenty scared, my lambs, but don't panic. Once you start panicking, you're dead. You don't have any reason to trust me and I probably could give you one, but frankly, I don't care enough. If you value you're life, you'll put it in my hands. Now, just so you know, there is a cure. I was there when Patient Zero hit. I was one of the doctors worked on the original Stimm and I worked on the first patient we got our hands on when it started mutating. They all thought I was mad when I told them that he was a zombie. Now they're all dead, so who's the mad one now! *Clears throat* Sorry about that. As I was saying, I knew what was going on and I kept my distance. I'm still held up in the laboratories within the Core Technologies building. It's locked up tight, but I have faith that you'll come save me, my little lambs. That is, unless you're content with being lunch."

Star switched off his radio with disdain. The same message had been repeating on that frequency for the past few weeks every ten minutes. It was one of the military frequencies, so only military radios would pick it up. It was also what brought his troop this far. They were going to storm the CoreTech building and find out just what the hell they had cooked up in there.

[Military Grade Gas Mask, Military Grade Field Radio, MRE x2, Lighter 80%, Cigarettes x5, SIG 516 30/30, M1911 7/20, Military Issue Combat Knife]

Tha Prince
Tha Prince
Subvert
Subvert

Back to top Go down

Post  Arachne Kasumi Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Ooc:: See my next post for the actual post. xD

Last edited by Arachne Kasumi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me
Full Name: Gavroche Ethne Kedieo
Character Background: Gavroche is the firstborn son of Keno. His storylines often change, but his main one is to be trained as Keno as the ThiefLord. His secondary storyline involves Yachiru's character Aberashi.

Back to top Go down

Post  ReenaLegend Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 pm

ITEMS:
Large military napsack (one of the straps is broken but the rest still holds fine.)
Laptop computer with charger port (it's one of the one's that you have to pump and it builds up power.)
Police baton (broken to the point where it will nearly not slide to full size. Strapped to the side of the bag.)
Police baton (unused and in his bag)
Military radio/walktakie (found in the bag with only one station that works otherwise doesn't know how to operate other than on and off.)
4 and 1 half can's of spam (the 1 half can is starting to grow a little mold but he usually just scrapes it off.)
Thick winter coat (LOOK AT IZAYA'S FROM DURARARA.)

STIMS:
Strength Stim (worked heavy lifting jobs. Strength level: Can lift desks and rip doors of hinges one handed with both hands he can lift cars but has to be careful because it could cause muscle damage even with his 'man of steel' stim.)
Man of Steel Stim (part of a special marketing campaign) strengthens his muscles and bones to the point where he can take a fall from a 4 story building before feeling any discomfort. Unexpected side-effect? Made his skin harder too. Pocket knives won't cut him, hunting knives won't cut him but will stab him, military knives will fuck him up.

Zeffer Mascorro age 27.

Zeffer stood at nearly 6 feet tall and had short black hair, scruff from lack of shaving, and icey blue eyes that stared into your soul. He wasn't a bad guy though his looks even before this often gave people mixed signals, he was actually quite shy. He grew up in Michigan to a Mexican/White family in a small red-necked community so he was constantly beat up for his ethnicity. This drove him in academics: to get a job that would bring him enough money to move his family out of that shit hole. And sports: specializing in weapons fighting. These skills making him a computer tech majoring in anything from networking to programming. If it had a mainframe he could literally hack it.

He stood near an abandon building, far from his home in Michigan, staring at a hospital. He took a deep breath of the chilly air. If the stims were release November 2024 then it had to be late February already, he shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts of his family and focus on his friend that was in the building next to him. William had decided they needed to scout the area and so as Will searched inside Zef looked around outside, that's why he found the hospital before Will. He went into the building and quietly called out for Will, even though the area seem thoroughly cleared of all the 'things' he knew it would be stupid to just yell in a building like this. "Will I found a hospital... It's got to be 4 blocks down..." he wasn't loud, but hopefully just loud enough to hear though the silent warehouse like building.

(I.E. they're not in the same building as Star and his buddy.)
ReenaLegend
ReenaLegend
Mechanic
Mechanic

My Other Me
Full Name: Reena Legend
Character Background: 100000000000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post  Morninghell Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 am

<<ITEMS: Double staff blade (( one knife tied to each end, 78% condition)) old rusted revolver 1/6 (( it has terrible accuracy and guns firing mechanism will malfunction sometimes, Not a reliable weapon, only used in Close combat distance))
Military grade bullet proof vest (( condition is 17%, most used up by the miltary soldier who had worn it)) Broken military grade walkie talkie (( The speaker functions fine, but being able to talk back is impossible with the Microphone in the device broken to all hell))

STIMM: Regeneration Stimm, It is able to bring the user's body back up to working condition, but only comes into effect if the user has taken serious damage, or if they in a near death state. << So basically, It only works if i were to be dying slowly, it would bring me back to a condition i would be able to move, The rest is healed up later on if the stimm can provide the power.>> Side effects: her body will lose heat in the process of healing and will cause her to suffer minimal damage from losing that heat..body heat slowly builds up after healing process.

Character: Christanna Zelbourne

Christanna stood in her apartment, cleaning the bloody blade ends of the staff, only for it to shine in the dim light she had in the room, it was a candle that was slowly melting away, but right now, that was all she had until power would come back.Christanna heard radio chatter from the Military grade radio, but it was simple commands and the same message that was repeating for weeks now, Christanna could not do anything about this until she is able to get her supplies, which she loots from a store that is down the street, only to be owned by the dead owners whom she knew well, but death happens and to prevent it, is a nearby impossible thing to do.Christanna walked away from the dual staff blade and opened her fridge, only to see the little food she had left from when she first looted the store, she had to go back or otherwise her supplies and food would run out in minutes, or even faster than that.Christanna stood up and put the bullet proof vest on, it had major damage to it and could only handle a few more bullets, but she wasn't worried about bullets flying, more like being hitt, the vest still provided some protection to her torso, it proved useful, She also tied a bandana around her mouth and nose to prevent the stench of the dead bodies that lay on the street.Christanna peeked her head out of her apartment doors and sighed "Those bloody military soldiers might end up breaking into this place if i don't secure it more than this" she said, looking at the warn out planks on the the enterance from downstairs, blocking the way up.Christanna went out the fire escape window and climbed down the ladder to the ground, only to land on her feet and her hand making contact to the ground so she could move quickly, she nodded at the streets and walked towards them " Hopefully they haven't multiplied much".

<< Right now this is the best i can post and i hope the regeneration Stimm is good enough and not a bad pick, i figured i'd have a life saver Stimm if anything, if not, i can change this as soon as i got on next day>>
Morninghell
Morninghell
Well-Known
Well-Known

My Other Me
Full Name: Varadal Ethla Mantuto
Character Background: Varadal has a mix nationalites

Back to top Go down

Post  Tha Prince Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 am

Five men stood near Star, all of them wearing military grade gas masks and giving their equipment one last once over. They looked the picture of a small military soldier, though all their uniforms were badly damaged. From cuts and rips and of course, blood stains. Some even had bullet holes in them, but they still managed to look to like a coherent group.

Star knew they didn't have much in the way of munitions left, but there was little choice in the matter. They weren't about to take the hospital with their knives. By his count, his unit would have enough ammo to take the hospital without much fuss and have enough left over for a trip to some place where they could restock that. First things first, though; they needed those medical supplies.

As quietly as they could manage it with their gear, the six of them moved through the streets, Star keeping one ear on the street for any sounds of the infected and the other on the radio for any updates from their sniper. It was only a matter of moments before they reached the main entrance to the hospital.

Large window frames stood bare were someone or something had smashed through them. Star fingered a piece of glass that he'd snapped out of the frame, running a gloved finger along the blood spatter there and finding it dry. That was a good sign. Whatever came through the windows would have been a while ago, though it didn't surprise him. After all, humans were creatures of habit. A hospital would have been a beacon in the beginning and a deathtrap shortly there after until it was cleared out. Sliding the glass into his pocket and giving the signal to the rest of his men, Star and the other five crossed the threshold into the badly torn apart lobby.

[Military Grade Gas Mask, Military Grade Field Radio, MRE x2, Lighter 80%, Cigarettes x5, SIG 516 30/30, M1911 7/20, Military Issue Combat Knife, Shard of Glass]
Tha Prince
Tha Prince
Subvert
Subvert

Back to top Go down

Post  Morninghell Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 am

Christanna sighed as she felt the air of the city hit her skin, she had gotten used to it, but sometimes it bothered her to the point of her vision losing focus, but she moves fast as she does everything, so she would have no problems with it this time.Christanna popped her head ut of the alley and saw the street, filled with broken down cars and blood and such, but none of those so called "zombies" that she had been fighting, she took this moment to dash into the store and hope there is anything left. Christanna slowly wandered through the broken glass door, only to step on fragments of the glass, but at this point, it didn't feel like pain to her, so she ignored it as she stepped in front of the canned food section, but the store was completely raided down to nothing, she expected this and had a back up plan, If she could not find food, she could aleast find medical supplies, But Christanna knew only one place that had any medical supplies left.. the hospital.Christanna nodded to herself while looking at the streets, they were starting to notice she was in the store, This was bad.Christanna swirled the dual staff blade and put it into a defense position, the infected slowly making their way to her, she launched forward out of the store , only to slash one of the infected in the abdomen, it didn't do much, but it slowed them down, she couldn't risk fighting all of them, so she ran off to the distance, a path to the hospital, but before she could continue, she heard screams of pain, from a man, whose age seemed to be of 19, only a few years younger than Christanna, she launched forward and grabbed the infected that was mauling him, she took one end of the dual staff blade and shoved it into the creature's forehead, it fell backwards onto the ground and bled out, as for the survivor, he seemed alright.Christanna pulled out the staff blade and put it into a rest position, and bent down to lend a hand to the man "Do you need help, Hun?" She asked as she tilted her head, with a smile at the man. The man had noticed something about Christanna that she had ignored for years.. Her eyes were oddly colored, a rare combination of yellow and blue, he shook himself back into reality and nodded ,grabbing her hand and standing up " thank you miss.. That thing was gonna kill me" The man said, He was beat up pretty good from the mauling, his condition looked like it wouldn't last for more than an hour, so she had to hurry and get them to the hopsital.Christanna nodded and got straight to the point "i'm headed to the hopsital for medical supplies, i suggest you come with me.. Your wounds look bad and i could treat them if i had the right supplies" She said, raising one eyebrow once the man nodded and agreed, she nodded back and walked down the path, The hopsital was not too far from here, only a few blocks away.The man nodded and followed, looking at all the destruction that had taken place, , he gulped and hoped that it wouldn't catch up with him, her rushed forward to Christanna, Who had pointed out the hopsital doors that seemed to be open already, She wondered if anyone has broken into it yet.. it was time to find out.

<< ITEMS: Double stuff blade = 60 % condition, Rusty revolver 1/6, bulletproof vest = 10 % (( these are all items she could carry on her for now, there will be more later once she finds a bag of some sorts.))>>
Morninghell
Morninghell
Well-Known
Well-Known

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Arachne Kasumi Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

{{{tems:: Pocket Knife [Poor Condition. 49%. Rusted a bit], Second Pocket Knife [Unused. Good condition. 85%], gray messenger bag [A little worn, but still fairly decent condition. 73%], 2 foot chain [Good condition. 82%]}}}
{{{Stimm:: William’s eye color changes between all possible human eye colors and allows him to see in the dark. However, as a drawback, he is very sensitive to light and it is painful for him to have his eyes open in pure sunlight without any type of protection.}}}

Character:: William Alaric

The only sound in this building was the sound of his own footsteps. William Alaric, a young man of twenty-five moved in the darkened area with ease. At least something good was brought out this stupid Stimm business. At least for Will there was a bright side. Sure he wasn’t able to travel easy by day but well, there were ways around everything. Besides… at night… he moved fine. His eyes were constantly changing between the natural human colors and, for some reason; he was able to see clearly in the dark. It was convenient in his mind – he never liked being out in the sun much due to his fair skin.

The six foot male came to a stop as he reached another door. The others were left open as he explored, just incase Zef needed to contact him in a hurry. Will looked around. The building had nothing of value in it so far. It was a bit of a letdown but what was one to expect? This shit had been going on for far too long. Months.

William shook his head. There was no use complaining about such things now. There was nothing one could do but try to survive. He reached his hand up to the door handle and tried to open it.

It was locked.

”Eh? What the hell?” Will drew back a second, taken off-guard by the fact it was locked. It just seemed… strange. People would have been running for their lives, right? Or trying to… or… something. Why would they lock a door?

Will shook his head. No locked door was going to get the best of him. He moved his hand to the pocket of his black jeans. They were torn a bit, clearly worn down. He pulled out a pocket knife, slightly rusted, and flipped his short blonde hair out of his eyes.

”Alright. Time to pick a lock…” William growled to himself as he knelt down. He moved the blade to the slit in the door, trying to work the blade in. Slowly it started to go… and then, he heard Zef’s voice.

The suddenness of his friend’s voice startled William and well, that wasn’t good. He jumped, the knife sliding away from the door and slicing the hand he had on the door to steady himself. ”Gah! Fucking ass hat!” He dropped the rusted pocket knife and stepped back, gritting his teeth.

Great… just great. Well, whatever. He was going to see what Zef wanted. He looked to his hand. It wasn’t too deep he supposed. Could have been worse. He knelt down, grabbed his knife, and tore a couple sections alternatively from both pant legs of his jeans. A makeshift bandage. He moved the knife back to his pocket and was working on bandaging his hand, using the free one and his teeth to get things done as he made his way back outside.

He was finishing up as he emerged by his friend’s side. ”What now? You startled me… cut myself.” A light scowl was on Will’s face as he whispered, but he was teasing. Mostly teasing anyway.
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me
Character Background: Gavroche is the firstborn son of Keno. His storylines often change, but his main one is to be trained as Keno as the ThiefLord. His secondary storyline involves Yachiru's character Aberashi.

Back to top Go down

Post  ReenaLegend Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:14 am

Zeffer looked at him apologetically and took his hand in his and redid the bandaging, he knew it would annoy the other but if it wasn't bandaged properly then he could risk getting any form of infection. He then stood back up, just a little bit taller than Will, "A hospital, just down the road.. I haven't seen many infected, if any at all... And... How did you manage to cut your hand? Just randomly playing with your knife again? I thought you were suppose to have good eyesight in the dark." he arched a brow while teasing him back.

"We could head over there and see if there are anyone who's still alive, maybe even get some medical supplies and sterilize your hand." he shivered as a winter breeze filled with the stench of death and gore. "It's so cold... Hard to believe that people could still rot in these temperatures..." he was covering his mouth and nose as he spoke, making his voice muffled. He looked to Will and smiled, they had been friends long before this happened, originally meeting over the net then hanging out in person when Zef moved from Michigan, and then this shit happened. William was a trusted friend by this time and the only person he knew from that area. Turned out they were a good pair, Zeffer watched Will's back during the day and when it was too bright, and Will did the same when it was too dark for a normal person to see.

"Well let's get this show on the road, unless you're not done with the building? Then I can come help you look too. Down here is clear." He shrugged, trying to act nonchalant when in truth he wanted out of the cold breeze to rest his body for a bit.
ReenaLegend
ReenaLegend
Mechanic
Mechanic

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Tha Prince Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

Glass crunched underneath the combat boots all six men worse as they made their way methodically through the lobby and finally to the stair cases. Their eyes was telling them the movement was coming from the twelfth floor, so they hustled up the stairs. The entire time they had seen a number of bodies, but all of them stayed down. Someone did a nice job of cleaning things out.

Lightning. As thunderous as a bolt of lightning, the air was rent asunder with noise and light. The man on the far right of the group flew in front of them, his midsection crimson. They'd never even seen the grenade trap set into the wall. The man that was now moving across Star's field of vision had taken most of the shrapnel due to their formation, minimizing the damage to the rest of them, but leaving them slightly shaken. They didn't even stop to look as the man's lifeless body rolled down the stairs.

"Go!"

Bullets filled the air as the group of now five kicked in the door. There were men and women inside, some with guns and others without. Star was vaguely aware of a few shots coming in from the windows which could have only come from their eyes, but he was too focused on the matters at hand. One of his own on his left went down and then another on his right. Star had been expecting a group of civilians, still shaken up from the events of the past few months. He hadn't expected to find as many guns as they now faced.

Silence. Just as quickly as it had started, the gun fire ceased. Star's radio was flaring up as their eyes tried to get a handle on the situation, his line of sight not heavily obscured by the amount of smoke they'd stirred up. By Star's count, only one other man from their unit survived, but he had a bullet in his side. With some of the dust settling, he even got a chance to see who they'd fought. The bodies of at least twenty men, women, and two children lay scattered through the hallway. They looked civilian, hardened from what they'd been through and unwilling to give up what they'd gained. They took almost his entire unit from him. As far as Star was concerned, they got off lightly.

[Military Grade Gas Mask, Military Grade Field Radio, MRE x2, Lighter 80%, Cigarettes x5, SIG 516 23/0, M1911 7/20, Military Issue Combat Knife, Shard of Glass]
Tha Prince
Tha Prince
Subvert
Subvert

Back to top Go down

Post  Morninghell Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

Christanna slowly walked into the hospital, taking a good look at the hallways to make it's clear, it was..for now.The man followed her in and nodded at her once he saw the coast was clear, he stepped into the building, feeling the crunch of broken glass under his shoes, he carefully made his way over to Christanna "ummm...Where do we go now?" he asked.

Christanna suddenly heard multiple gunshots coming from a nearby direction, just as the man asked where they go, she looked over at him and smirked "Looks like you just got your answer" she said as she ran quickly through the halls, following the echo of the gunshots to the location they came from, she roughly located the staircase after shuffling through the lobby, She then slowly walked up as she heard the gunshots get louder and louder, She knew she was close.The man held onto her shoulders as he followed, he was too afraid to even try and wander off from her, he felt safe when he is with her, so he stood close and hoped that bullets wouldn't go flying at the first second.

Christanna blinked as she caught up to the gunshots and stood around the corner, watching the carnage unfold as bullets strayed in each direction, she whispered to the man "Holy shit, did you see that? they just killed almost an entire squad of military soldiers!" she whispered, The man shook in fear and accidently yelled "WHAT?!".Christanna launched forward and held her hand over his mouth "shut up, Idiot! do you want us to get shot?" she said, peeking around the corner to make sure it wasn't about ot head to her direction, she took a risk and decided to yell down the hallway "hello?" she said loud enough so anyone in the hallway could hear her.

<< ITEMS: Double staff blade, (( 60% condition)) Miltary grade vest ((17% condition)) Old rusted revolver ((One shot left , 1/6))>>
Morninghell
Morninghell
Well-Known
Well-Known

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ReenaLegend Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 am

Just bumping. bumpity. bump.
ReenaLegend
ReenaLegend
Mechanic
Mechanic

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Arachne Kasumi Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

[[Ooc:: Sorry lovelies, took a trip to a psyche ward.]]

William Alaric ;; Twenty-Five Years Old ;; Male

{{{tems:: Pocket Knife [Poor Condition. 42%. Rusted a bit], Second Pocket Knife [Unused. Good condition. 85%], gray messenger bag [A little worn, but still fairly decent condition. 73%], 2 foot chain [Good condition. 82%]}}}
{{{Stimm:: William’s eye color changes between all possible human eye colors and allows him to see in the dark. However, as a drawback, he is very sensitive to light and it is painful for him to have his eyes open in pure sunlight without any type of protection.}}}

Will rolled his eyes as Zeffer took his hand and adjusted the bandage. He kind of expected the taller male to do that but it was still a little on the annoying side. Kind of sweet and sickening at the same time. Though, once Zef spoke, teasing him back, William let a small smile slip back onto his face. "Yeah. I was playing pick the lock, can't you tell?" He chuckled. Thank god for Zeffer -- the other male kept him from going insane.

Speaking of Zef, he was mentioning a hospital down the road and Will listened, wondering if there would even be any supplies left there. Possibly. Couldn't hurt to check, right?

As the question of the building they were currently came up Will looked back inside, narrowing his eyes. "No, I wasn't finished. There was a locked door inside... quite odd. I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything good inside..." He turned back to Zeffer and grinned. "Step inside with me. Just watch the door and let me know if you see or hear anything from there. It'll be a bit better than being in the wind." Will yawned, stretching a bit before heading back into the building. He really felt better with Zef helping him. Two pairs of eyes were a hell of a lot better than one now-a-days.
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum