C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
Blood and Thunder EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
Blood and Thunder EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
Blood and Thunder EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
Blood and Thunder EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
Blood and Thunder EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
Blood and Thunder EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
Blood and Thunder EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
Blood and Thunder EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
Blood and Thunder EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Blood and Thunder

Go down

Blood and Thunder Empty Blood and Thunder

Post  Arachne Kasumi Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:34 am

This is not your earth, not the earth that you have known it to be. In just a few short months, this silly little place you call earth has fallen victim to one of the biggest wars it has ever seen. Machines of unimaginable destruction have been created for a war no civilian even realized had started. Deadly viruses were created by scientists to kill those controlling the weapons... many nations became involved in the war... it seemed like everyone in the world was fighting, wiping each other out.

Those who managed to survive the effect of a virus became crippled... in extreme cases they would even go blind, deaf, or mute. Many have lost faith in any higher power at all. If there was such an almighty power to protect them, why would it let them suffer so?

But the viruses and machines were not all that were created in the war. Experimentation began going on in the labs of military bases. Captured citizens started getting tested with all sorts of different things, as well as being treated to build up a tolerance to the known viruses. Most of them died.

Some however, did not, and they gained an ability that no one thought possible for a human being to posses until now.

Some could breathe underwater or could see in the dark. Some could read thoughts, or locate things through vibrations. Enhanced speed, strength, hearing, and eyesight were also reported. These beings, to be used as the secret weapons for the United States, were micro chipped and sent off into the thick of the war.

These secret weapons, known as the Fantasy Squad, would prove to be quite deadly when working together. But the war is far from over... and with the rest of the world against the United States and each other, time will only tell who will actually prevail in this trial of life and death.
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me
Full Name: Gavroche Ethne Kedieo
Character Background: Gavroche is the firstborn son of Keno. His storylines often change, but his main one is to be trained as Keno as the ThiefLord. His secondary storyline involves Yachiru's character Aberashi.

Back to top Go down

Blood and Thunder Empty Re: Blood and Thunder

Post  Arachne Kasumi Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:38 am

Alright. Anyone can join, but there is a character sheet I would like you to post. You may have up to three characters. This Roleplay is taking place in the Tennessee region of the United States.

Name:
Part of the Fantasy Squad? US Only
Ability: If part of the Fantasy Squad
Country of Origin:
Alliance:
Appearance:
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me
Character Background: Gavroche is the firstborn son of Keno. His storylines often change, but his main one is to be trained as Keno as the ThiefLord. His secondary storyline involves Yachiru's character Aberashi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arachne Kasumi Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:43 am

Name: Lyric (Real Name Unknown)
Part of the Fantasy Squad? Yes
Ability: Locates Objects Through Vibrations
Country of Origin: United States
Alliance: Unknown
Appearance:
Blood and Thunder Lior
((This artwork was done for me.))
Arachne Kasumi
Arachne Kasumi
Commoner
Commoner

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum