C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ Empty Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

Post  Kyo Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Sorry, couldnt think of a good title...

A girl was found lying partly in an alley due to the fact that she had been beating up and left there. She had on a long hoodie and it was fully covering her head. There was no sign of sexual harassment so it was just a hate crime. Kyo walking home one night spots this person and approaches them. Seeing that it was slightly cold night he takes pity on her and see if she would like to come have some hot chocolate. (Seeing as only thing she had was a hoodie, if you want to add some pants you may) When he gets alittle closer he notices her wounds and blood on her jacket. He rushes to see if shes okay and notices that shes passed out. He takes her home and as he makes it to the door, she awakens.

Um, I think thats everything...

Last edited by Kyo on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ Empty Re: Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm

So then, who's starting? =3
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ Empty Re: Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

Post  Kyo Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm

If you would, I'd be honored...
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Sure, it'll just take me a moment.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm

The last few hours had been a total nightmare, all she could seem to remember was searing pain shooting through her each time she was struck. Finally, her attackers had left her alone however and took off, leaving her on the cold hard ground. The night was cold, but she couldn't do anything about it but clutch her jacket closer to her. Every time she tried to move to get up and leave, the pain would force her back down and make her curl up into a small ball. Soon enough, she could see her vision blurring and her head began to spin, and moments later she saw nothing but darkness. Her last thoughts before passing out were simple questions, asking if she'd be found.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 am

Kyo walking down the street, going home noticied something unusual that night. A human shaped bundle lying partways in an alley. He wondered whether she might be homeless, and decided to do a good deed and have hot chocolate with her. Seeing as he was bored and had nothing better to do with his time. As he moved closer he noticied that the bundle was fragile looking and covered with rips and tears in her jacket some with stains of blood. He rushed over to her side and tried to see if she was okay. He noticied that she was knocked out. So, he decided to take her home, and tend to her wounds, still getting in his good deed for today. He gently picked her up and carried her to his house. He noticed that she seemed to have on not much, most the long hoodie that kept her warm. He wondered what could have happened to her to have this happen. He walked up and opened his front door, and closing it behind him with his foot, he lay her down on the sofa while he gathered the supplies he would need to tend to her wounds.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am

Slowly, she could feel herself coming around. First she knew she wasn't laying on the cold hard ground of the streets, but something soft. Then she realized it wasn't any longer cold, but rather warm. Confusion hit and she opened her eyes, seeing that she was in a room inside someone's house. Hesitantly, she sat up and looked around, her head pounding and her whole body sore from the beating she'd received. She wondered where she was, what was going on.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 am

Kyo coming back into the room with supplies, noticed that she had awakened and was trying to sit up. "Well, Hi, I'm not sure how to say this but your in no condition to be moving around..." He tried saying sweet and polite with a smile. Not sure if it came across that way or not, he went straight to business. "My name is Kyo" He said. This way they wouldnt be strangers anymore. He felt slightly embarrassed being put on the spot like this even though she hadnt spoken to him, and he could feel his cheek heat up from blushing alittle. Keep your cool, he told himself, her face was pleasant and very attractive compared to the natural women he'd seen around town. He wondered what she was, exactly.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 am

She jumped a little in surprise when she heard someone's voice. She backed up against the couch nervously and tried to stay away from him. "W-W-What do you w-want? W-Where am I?" She asked, fearing that he was one of the group members who'd hunted her down. She couldn't quite think of the faces of her attackers at the moment, but she didn't want to risk it.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 am

Kyo paused while looking directly into her eyes. "My name is Kyo, and I found you lying on the street, so I brought you to my house and hoped to address your wounds..." After saying the words, he wish he had have worded it differently, hoping not to come across too much of a creepy stalker type guy. He waited to see how she would respond. He knew not to get too close cause she was still in a defensive mode.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 am

She hesitated before she slowly began to relax, nodding her head. "I-I see." She said, biting her lip slightly. "Th-Thank you" She said, tilting her head to the side a bit. A moment longer went by and she suddenly dropped to the ground on her knees "Please. P-Please. I have nowhere else to go. May I... Stay here? I have to pay you back for helping me a-and I can clean a-and cook"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 am

Kyo chuckled slightly, and pulled her up back on the sofa. "First, we need to make sure you dont get an infection, we'll discuss that later." He brushed it off without second thought. Of course she could stay, but he preferred to gather alittle more information on her character before he just willingly accepted. She was cute enough, and cooking and cleaning were a definitely bonus. "So, how bout we start with whats your name?" He looked her in the eye, finding that they were deep yet easy to lose yourself in them.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 am

"C-Crystal" She said, shyly glancing to the side as she squirmed a bit in her seat on the sofa. The way he was staring at her made a soft blush grace her cheeks and she had felt her heart skip a beat nervously. Gulping nervously, she looked back to him and took in a deep breath to calm herself. "Crystal Wayland"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 am

"What a beautiful name, Crystal" Kyo commented. "Okay, So Crystal, do you have an idea how many wounds you have?" He asked bluntly almost, but thats cause she was leaving spots on his couch, but nothing alittle cleaner wouldnt get. In the end, he would have to make her take off the hoodie if she wanted him to get the few he couldnt get that were mostly on her extremities. That might get akward, he thought.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 am

Crystal hesitated before she pointed to her side, around the middle of her ribs and then one down by her hip "Those ones hurt the most b-but there may be others bad as well I just... I'm still in a bit of a shock, so I can't tell for sure"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 am

Kyo said, noting the areas. "I got ya, so I suppose if you dont mind, could you take your jacket off? I'll try and fix them as quick as I can!" Kyo said. He decided to add in. "I'm not a doctor, but I took a class or two, kinda an amateur so your in good hands." He said smiling warmly. He took his supplies and started laying out what he would need. Mostly tape and bandages.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:00 am

Crystal hesitated, her hands on the hood of her jacket. She hesitantly removed it, her bunny ears drooped nervously, unsure of what his reaction would be like. Her eyes stayed downcast, staring at the floor in front of the couch.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 am

Kyo smiled and his voice instantly rose. "So Kawaii!" A bunny girl!" He reached out and touched one of her eyes. "No way, and real too! You can stay, hands down!" Kyo proclaimed her solution easily. He had never met a subject so interesting as this before. He would keep her, forever if she'd let him. He pulled back his hand and then looked at her. "You dont mind if I felt your eyes, right?" Kyo said hoping he hadnt offended or assaulted her by just randomly grabbing her ear like that.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 am

She'd jumped in surprise when he'd seemed to get rather excited at the sight of her ears. With his question, she hesitantly shook her head "N-No, it's f-fine" She said, still in a bit of a shock. She felt a bit relieved that he said she could stay, and she didn't care that it seemed to just be because of what she was, she had somewhere to stay and she owed him anyways.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 am

Kyo carassed her ears again, feeling the smooth fur and the texture. "Ok does that mean you have some sort of special ability?" Kyo asked in stupid way almost. He truly had forgotten his current task and wanted to know more about her. "I know that your in shock, sorry, I might be moving too quick." He calmed down alittle more after think things through alittle more.

(Should I suggest you take a bath, and then point out the wounds, or should we say they've healed up for the most part, cause the way I'm going, its turning into a speed bump?)
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am

~{Doesn't matter to me ^^}~

Crystal hesitated a moment and looked up at him before she shrugged "It's... It's fine. I've just never had anyone react to my ears that way, and no, no special abilities really except better hearing than most humans" She explained with a small shrug.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 am

Kyo smiled and then thought to himself. "Perhaps you'd do better to take a bath first and then let me bandage you, that way you'll know specifically where your wounds are and I'll be able to help you with them easier." Kyo trying to be sincere and caring thought that this might be the best approach to dealing with her situation. It might do more harm than help perhaps. Most of her wounds were starting to dry anyway.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 am

After a moment's thought, she nodded her head and got to her feet, wincing a bit from the pain. She looked around and saw the door open to the bathroom not too far away. Walking over, she slipped inside and set everything she would need up before she carefully climbed in the tub that had been filling while she got everything. She sighed softly as she felt the warm water, burning, but soothing all the wounds she had.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 am

Kyo standing right outside the door asked. "I trust the water is okay, I wasnt sure so I made it how I would like it. And do you have towels for when you get out?" He asked trying to be modest. He didnt want to seem like a rapist, but her body was simply irresistible, it was noticeable if you paid careful attention to her legs, and arms. If you got rid of the bruises, her value would instantly go up. He couldnt imagine who would want to beat her up for being herself.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

"I-I forgot a towel" she called out, blushing a bit as she realized her mistake. She sighed a bit and ducked under the water to rinse out her hair before she sat up and looked around, wondering where she'd find a towel. She gulped a bit and looked to the door, sinking down into the water a bit more.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum