C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

Post  Kyo Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 am

Kyo sighed. "The towels... um I'll have to bring you one!" He said cause he remembered that he hadnt put the towels back in the bathroom cause he had been doing laundry earlier. He walked quickly to the other side of the house and then walked back to the door. "Um, what do you want me to do with it?" He asked her standing outside the door.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Girl ~For Headless Gummy-bear~

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 pm

"I-Ummm... Just b-bring it in" She said, knowing there wasn't anything else they could really do. Either he came in and brought the towel and risk seeing her or he leave it at the door and risk seeing her when she came out but either way bad things were possible.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

(Kinda cute, this shy thing! I wont ruin it yet.)

Kyo backed into the room, and put the towel on the counter. "I'll just leave it here." He said. Going back out the door, the way he came. In the end, he accidentally looked at the mirror and saw her in the bathtube, but looked away quickly so he wouldnt get reprimanded for peaking. "Anything else?" He asked standing in the doorway.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

~[ Hehe, I can keep the shyness, that's what I was planning on anyways]~

"N-No... I'm fine" She said, looking up towards him, seeing him in the doorway. She blushed softly and finished off what she needed to rinse off before she pulled out the stopper so that the tub could drain. She hurried over to the towel he'd brought in and wrapped it around herself like a little dress. "W-Well maybe a comb? F-For my hair so it doesn't become totally difficult"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Kyo was in the living room, "Okay, one second." He said. He walked down to the bathroom. "There, on the left side, open the drawer, and there should be a new comb in there." Kyo said. There was a package of combs he had bought years before, but only needed the one he used. So they were still there in the drawer. He smiled softly. It felt nice having company in the house. "So, Nothing to bad right." Kyo asked about her wounds. He had completely forgotten about them, meaning they couldnt be that serious. At least the ones he looked at were nothing horrible, like a sprain or a break, just a few cuts, scrapes, and quite a few bruises.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"No, nothing t-too bad" She said, having not noticed anything herself. She secured the towel around herself before she got a comb and quickly ran it through her hair. After she was finished, she pulled out her old clothes and sighed softly, pushing some hair away from her face before she walked out to meet up with him, the towel draped over her arm. "Thanks." She said, shyly glancing to the ground.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:43 pm

"Your Welcome" He said. "Your very beautiful, when your not covered in the blood of battle, and have had time to comb your hair." Kyo blushed slightly, for being so straightforward with her. He hadnt thought of whether it would make her uncomfortable or not. Kyo walked back to the living room, to give her alittle space and to get ready to discuss the next matter of business. "If your going to be staying here, then I'll make sure you have the best, tomorrow after work, we can go shopping, so you can get some new clothes and what now." Not sure what else she might need. "Also, that room next to mine, it will be yours." Kyo said pointing in the general direction of the room. He paused to let all that information sink in, and hear her reply.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Listening carefully, she slowly nodded her head, the deep blush that had been on her cheeks moments before from his comment slowly fading now. "Th-Thank you" she said as she walked over and carefully sat on the couch "I'll... I'll fine s-some way of making it up to you" She said, her hands clasping together as her fingers twisted together nervously.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Kyo chuckled. "Making it up too me...?" He considered it awhile and then replied. "Personally, just having you here with me is enough, its been pretty lonely these past few months!" He said truthfully from his heart. Personally, there was plenty of things she could DO that would make her stay much more valuable but why even go there. I read to many stories anyway, he thought.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

Looking up at him, she hesitantly nodded and looked to the ground "B-But that's not enough, there has to be something... I can cook, a-and clean! I have nowhere to go s-so maybe... I could stay here and work for you?"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 pm

"Of course, I'd be disappointed if you didn't feel like helping with the upkeep of your new home." Kyo said smiling gently at her. Kyo looked at her and chuckled. "Are you sure your okay with all of this." He paused before continuing. "This has all happened very fast, your okay with staying here, and working for me?" He asked for her confirmation. He didnt want it too seem like he swindled her or hard-pressed her into staying with him against her will. It was very important that she did voluntarily choose to stay here. It helped with the liability of it all.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 am

"Of course, I have nothing else to do, nowhere else to go" She said, looking up at him and blushing softly before she looked down to the ground. "If you'll take me in, then I'll do anything I can to make my stay here beneficial for you, so I'm not just a waste of space"
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 am

Kyo walked over to her. "Dont ever call yourself a waste of space." He said raising her chin so her eyes looked into his. "Remember that, also any negative comments from you will result in a verbal reprimand got that." Kyo said with passion. He disliked negative comments because it brought down who a person was. He let go of her chin. "With time, you'll learn more about who I am, but for now just keep in mind that, there will not be anything negative out of you." Kyo smiled softly again. "We clear."
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 am

She blinked at him in surprise, his sudden actions cathing her off guard. Nodding her head, she shyly glanced down and clasped her hands together in front of her "Y-Yes, I'm sorry" she said softly, glancing to the side a bit
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Kyo looked at her again. "If your truly sorry then you will try not to let it happen again." Kyo smiled happily. "So now that you have the basic situation...any questions?" Kyo once more asked to make sure they were on the same page. He wondered whether or not she found his actions to akward for her. He didnt want to be to indecent to her personal space, yet wanted to make sure that his message was clear and that discrepancies were at a minimum.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm

"Where... Will I be staying? Do you want be to make breakfast and other meals? How often will I be alone?" She asked nervously, tilting her head to the side a bit and blinking curiously as she waited for his response, wondering what exactly he'd want her to do while here.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 am

"..." Kyo smiled. "Your very nervous arent you, The bedroom next to mine is where you'll be staying. I'd love it if you could cook, specially if you dont feel like eating out, and you'd only be alone when I have to go to work." Kyo smiled bigger. "Technically I'm a free lance Web Designer. So my office is my home, I just like going out to places with free wi-fi so I dont feel so alone." Kyo paused slightly more solemn in tone. "It's been awhile since I've had company." He smiled weakly, "but I have you now." His eyes and mind in a faraway place.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

She saw him seeming to zone out and slowly nodded her head "O-Okay." She said, brushing some hair behind her ear as they drooped a bit from her being tired. "C-Can I go sleep? I'm really tired" She said, yawning shortly after and rubbed her eyes tiredly, feeling a lot safer here than she had anywhere else, even if her nervousness seemed to say otherwise.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 am

Kyo brought back to reality by the sound of her voice, replied. "You dont have to ask, Its your home now too." He said gesturing to the domain. He wanted her to feel at home. He wondered though, how much of her was truly bunny or was it just the ears. "Find a place and curl up." Kyo said trying to sound hospitable. "If you need me, I suppose I'll be be sitting over here on the couch?" Kyo said wondering what he would do with the irresistible attractive female now living under his roof.

(Where would you like this to go? Its almost coming to a bump it seems...? Lemme guess, your going to wake up feeling strange cause your heats starting, and you didnt know it would be this soon?)
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 am

~{We could do that. Razz If you're up for it}~

Nodding her head, she glanced around a bit before she smiled and tilted her head a little. "Thank you" She said softly before she hurried off to the room he'd said would be hers. She walked in and glanced around, it was a lot nicer than any place she'd slept before. With a soft sigh, she crawled up onto the bed and curled up into a little ball before closing her eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep, thanks to the comfort her body wasn't used to.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Char Ages
Kyo -21/22/23
Crystal - 19/20/21
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 am

Kyo ended up dozing away on the sofa himself. He found that he had feel asleep with the remote in his hand and with his legs open and arms spread out. It was a strange position but he spread out while napping. Kyo had been thinking bout Crystal before he went to sleep, but he hadn't truly focused on her so he had become unaware of her. The house silent despite the television noise in the background. He slightly stirred because his body knew he had already been asleep for bout 3-4 hours which was long enough for any nap of his.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Crystal slept peacefully, craving the awesome, warmth that came from the bed. When she woke up, she sat up and glanced around, forgetting where she was for a moment. Rubbing her head, she yawned and glanced around before standing up Oh right! She thought, remembering where she was now. Slipping out of the bedroom, she went towards the kitchen and started making him something for breakfast.
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Kyo stirred when he heard the noise in the kitchen. He couldn't figure out who it could be, till he remembered that Crystal was living with him now. He shifted, placed his feet on the ground, walked to the restroom. After using the restroom, he walked to the kitchen to see what she was up to. He noticed that she was familiarizing herself with his cookware and what not. He chuckled and asked. "What time do you think it is?" Noticing that it seemed she was cooking breakfast.
Kyo
Kyo
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Gummy-Bear Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Glancing behind her, and towards him, she blinked a few times curiously before she shrugged a bit "M-Morning?" She asked, brushing some hair behind her ear "Was... There a certain time I was supposed to stay in my room for?" She asked nervously, hoping she hadn't upset him
Headless Gummy-Bear
Headless Gummy-Bear
Honored
Honored

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum