C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. Empty .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 pm

When you love someone, that person becomes your everything.
This is the story about someone who had love hanging in front of them,
Just to have it snatched away from them as they reached for it.

In high school the two boys where inseparable, though there was hints of more than friendship. These feelings however wasn't mutual. One of them thought the other was flirting while this was just their personality. When he told his friend about this things got ugly and the one questioning left in tears. The two didn't speak for the rest of the semester and then the school was out.
Years and years passed, over and over again their paths crossed, one with a broken heart, the other with a guilty conscience.

Then there was a terrible accident and someone was badly hurt, he woke up with only memories from the beginning of his senior year, when the two where still best friends.
The one with a broken heart knows that the other doesn't remember and decided to help, because he simply can't hate him anymore. But is it really such a good idea to go back into the friend-zone with someone who broke your heart so badly by telling you that they weren't in love with you when you where so sure of that fact?

Name: Miles Trayce Gifford
Photo: [Coming soon]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. Empty Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 pm

?
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

>>I can join if you would like. Though which one can I be?
Name: Samuel Alfred Knight
Photo: Coming soon. <<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

[[Which one would you prefer?]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

>>Hm, I guess I would like to be the one with the broken heart. If that is fine with you.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

[[Fine with me.]]
“”
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. 314912

It was late at night and he couldn't see any single car out on the road, it couldn't be so wrong speeding a bit more than he was allowed, right? Wrong. Before he knew it he saw a big truck and he dropped his hold on the wheel, somehow the last thing he thought about was school, high school to be exact, his last year. It wasn't his fault that the guy took his actions as flirting, it wasn't his fault that the guy started crying, was it? CRASH.

[Beep....Beep... Beep... Beep.... Beep]

A groan slipped from his lips as he opened his eyes and looked around, where was he? How had he gotten there?. "Where am I?" He asked, his voice was thin and he was surprised. He saw a doctor who smiled kindly. "Well, you where in a car accident and you've been in coma for two weeks." The doctor informed him and he groaned. "Fuck, I've missed my finals!" He muttered and he saw the doctors face change and got a bit worried. "What?"

What's the last thing you remember Mr. Gifford?" This made the brunette think before he answered. "I remember being at Starbucks, with Sam." He said and looked at the doctor. "Why are you asking that?" He saw the doctor write something down before speaking. "Mr. Gifford, you're twenty-one, it appears you've lost some memories. Give me the name of that friend of yours and I will contact him." Miles blinked and stuttered out. "Samuel Knight."

When the doctor left Miles ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He was scared now, if he was twenty-one then he had forgotten four years, if it was around February or March. "Hey, what day and month is it?" He asked a nurse who smiled and answered simply. "It's the Second of August sweety. Miles nodded and made a mental note that then it was four and a half year, and also that he would turn twenty-two in about two months.

The doctor came back and informed MIles that he had called Sam and that he would be there tomorrow, since now it was late and Miles needed to rest. Miles didn't argue, he was to tired and smiled when the doctor offered to give him painkillers and sleeping pills, accepting both. Tomorrow would be a long day and James knew it, since Sam would have to tell him about everything from February when he was seventeen until now, August when he was twenty-one.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:16 pm

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. Anime_Boy_vector_by_Rukul

He had been at work when he had received a call from a doctor. He scrunched his face and excused himself from the meeting he was in smiling apologetic at his boss. "Hello?" He asked as he waited for the other line to pick up. "Ah hello? Is this mister Samuel Knight." "Yes, sir. May I ask why your calling?" He answered. "Well it seems your friend Mr. Gifford has been in an accident and has lost his memories and the last thing he remembers is being with you at Starbucks." "What the hell?! Is this some sort of joke?!" He replied angrily, he hated that name with a passion. "We wish it was Mr. Knight but it isn't." He was angry but he composed himself. "Alright tell him I'll be there tomorrow." He told the other, not waiting for a reply before hanging up.

He couldn't believe this, after all these years that bastard decides to come back out of nowhere. He could feel the tears starting to spring back into his eyes, he hated Miles. Though if he did why did it pain him to say that, why did it hurt when he walked away from the other so many years ago. He had spent so many years thinking, maybe I should make up with Miles make everything better again. After they had graduated his banned all thoughts of Miles away. Until today when he shows up out of the blue, he hated him...

Walking back into the conference after collecting his thoughts, he once more banished Miles from his thoughts. He'll think about it tonight when he got home, but before then. "Mr. Blue I'm sorry but I need to take the day off tomorrow, it seems that my friend from high school has been in an accident and has lost all his memories except from our senior year in high school." He explained to his boss. His boss sighed but nodded his head in acceptance. "Thank you sir." He said before he left work.

Once he got home he thought about what he would say to Miles. "I-I'll make up with him, that day never happened to him... I'll make sure that it never comes up again. I want my best friend back." He told himself. He wanted to say this for the longest time, but he had made up his mind that he hated Miles when they had graduated. He smiled, but he got to thinking... what would happen if Miles did regain his memories and remembered that day. "Should I tell him the truth or lie so we can be friends again?" Was the last thing he asked himself before falling asleep.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 pm

“”
The two males were sitting face to face and enjoying coffee from a Starbucks a few miles away from Sam's house. Miles wasn't sure what to expect the male to be telling him. Then all of a sudden, he ran out and Miles was left there wondering what the hell was going on.

Miles sighed, he was unable to remember what had been going on that day. All that he remembered that Sam had told him something. It had to be something that changed his life. The door opened and the doctor came in and opened the curtains. His eyes opened and he groaned. Why? Why did they insist on waking him up so early? It was annoying. “Good morning, Mr. Gifford. Your friend is going to come and visit you today.” The brunette smiled and nodded. She placed a plate of food on the table and he took one look at it and groaned. That looked disgusting, to be honest.

“Can I have coffee instead of juice? I'm not a little kid.” The woman shook her head and he frowned. “Please?” He asked and she sighed and left the room. There was a very small chance that she was going to come back at all.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 pm

He blushed looking over at Miles, after the other had flirted with him for quite a bit. He mumbled something that the other could not hear. Though the other did ask if he could speak up he had looked up and had said it a little louder, but got a look of pure "What the fuck?" He took a deep breathe trying to compose himself from crying, but couldn't help it as the tears started streaming down his face and he ran out of Starbucks.

He still remembered the words he had said too, "Could you stop flirting with me, you are making me uncomfortable. I'm not some little girl that you can just flirt with." The other just had this look like he was crazy. He couldn't remember why he had started to cry, maybe because the other had treated him like a girl. He rolled out of bed and got dressed, today was the day that he would be friends with Miles again.

He smiled as he looked at the nurse across the counter. "Hello ma'am I'm Samuel Knight, I'm here to see Miles Gifford." He told her and she lead him to the room. She knocked on the door, "Mr. Gifford your friend is here to see you." She said before opening the door. Sam couldn't help but smile as he saw his friend still exactly the same as when they were actually friends.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

The woman actually returned with a cup of coffee and coffee creamer. It had been forever that he'd had coffee. Or at least it felt like it. He drank it quickly and ate the food sat in front of him. It was nasty, but it was food, and he should probably get used to it if he was going to be there. When another nurse knocked on the door, he answered and they walked in.

Miles smiled at the other male. “Hey, you look as cute as ever.” He knew some people took his personality to be flirting, but he wasn't. The two women left the room. “Pull up a chair and come talk to me. I've missed you.” He leaned back against the wall and looked at the other male.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 am

>>I lurves pringles they are so crunchy :O<<

He rolled his eyes when coming in, that comment was made every single time Miles and himself hung out together. Heck he even used it on the phone from time to time. "You are still annoying as ever." He said smiling, before doing what the other told him to. "I've missed you too, since it has been, what, four years now?" He said, he had been counting, but still.

"So where do you want me to start?" He asked, out of habit he grabbed the other's hand. Though this time it was more for comfort for himself to squeeze the other's hand. He was hoping that the other didn't remember that day. They had went to Starbucks a lot when they were still friends, so he didn't know which day he actually remembered.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 am

[[I wish I had junkfood. > < I've been trying to do homework all night and it's not working Lol.]]

Miles chuckled. He knew that that comment annoyed the other male, but he couldn't help it. He knew that it would make Sam smile. “I suppose. Though, it only feels like it's been a couple of weeks. Hell, I don't even remember taking my finals.” Though, it'd been four years since then, so he assumed that he'd passed the finals. “Anyways, how've you been? Have you gotten yourself a girlfriend?” He asked curiously, letting the male take his hand.

“Well, I guess you can start at the end of senior year. I don't remember anything at all except for our trip to Starbucks..” The male looked like he was worried about something. Did something happen? Were they even still friends? “Just start where ever makes you comfortable. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 am

>>I wish I didn't v.v I did my homework :D I just have to put it on paper now >.> <<

"Well I can guarantee you that you passed your finals." He said though his tone was slightly annoyed, clearing his throat, he smiled. "Well, no. I dated for a little while, but I just didn't like her the way she did." He played with the other's fingers, remembering it was to drown out his thoughts of Miles, and he wasn't thinking right. "I've been pretty good though, I got a job. I moved out, I'm pretty stable at the moment." He told the other.

"Well... which trip there were a variety of those." He said still nervous on what to tell Miles. "Miles I think you deserve the truth though. I know which trip you are talking about and... well, after that moment we weren't exactly close instead we just seemed to drift off. It was probably my own misunderstanding but, you treated me like a girl and I didn't like it. I came here, because I wanted to make up. Truthfully when I was coming here I was going to lie and say that nothing happened." He said tears coming to his eyes again. "But I didn't want you upset with me when you got your memories back and I had lied to you." He said starting to cry, squeezing Miles' hand even harder.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 am

[[Haha. Have fun c: Oh yay~ Dr. Pepper. He knows how to make my night < 3]]

A sigh of relief passed through his lips. At least he'd passed them. He nodded his head as the male explained that the girl that he was dating and he didn't really see eye to eye. It made sense. “I see. You sound like you've done some good things since we've graduated. I'm happy for you. Where do you work?” He himself had started going to college for game programing. “I've been pretty busy too. But it's mostly with school. No girls. No job.” He laughed half-heartedly.

Miles' smile faded into a frown as the male started to ramble on and on about something. “Wait, wait, wait. I'm so confused.” He frowned and tilted his head slightly. He'd treated the male like a girl? How so? “Don't cry. Please. You know that I don't like it when you cry.” He gave the male a small smile in a way to somewhat console him. “Just tell me what happened. I'm sure that I'll understand. I'm not going to judge you. You're still my best friend, right?”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am

>>XD I'll try, though at this point my nose is like crying... :P To each there own.<<

"I guess, I have a pretty good boss, though I do hate my job. It's not exactly the thing I wanted, but I have to move up on the scale before then. I work at editorial place." He told the other, he had wanted to be an author for the longest time, but for now he was pretty much the beta for the people who did get to submit their work. "That's good to know, I'm happy that you still go to school." He said, he was happy about the no girl thing, but it was kinda obvious when the guy flirted like no tomorrow.

He started to calm down, "Alright I'll tell you from the beginning of that day. I slept over at your house and we had went to Starbucks for some coffee since you ran out just recently. While there you just had been flirting with me since before we got there. You do that a lot, and I guess I kinda snapped when I mumbled something and you asked me to say a little louder, when I did you just gave me this confused look. I didn't want to say it any louder, and like I said earlier I just snapped and started crying. I didn't want you to see me crying and so I ran out." He said taking a breather. Letting Miles have some room to speak now.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 am

[[I'm sorry, Love. Oh, yeah. Dr. Pepper and apples with peanut butter. It's the best.]]

“Aw. I'm sorry that you don't like your boss, but at least you have a good job and you have money.” It was better than him who still had to ask for money from his parents every week so he and his friends could go out and have a bit of fun. “And it's good that you're following the career that you wanted to go into.” He remembered giving the male advice and support. The other male did the same for him too. “Yeah. Game programming has always been my passion. It's pretty fun.”

As the male started to calm down, he nodded and stroked the top of the boy's hand with his thumb. Obviously, Miles had gotten upset about something and it had hurt Sam. “I'm sorry, Sam. You can tell me now. If it's important, then I'd like to know. No matter what it is, I'll still care about you.” He offered the boy a small smile of consolation.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 am

>>It's fine I'll get it done in the morning. Lol I love apples but the other two not so much :P My latest obsession is little oranges called Cuties :O They are sooo fucking good!<<
>>Well I'm going to bed now, nighty hope you have a good night's rest and sweet dreams ^^ I'll reply tomorrow when I can.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:33 pm

"Can't hate the player, hate the game. Yeah those things are true. Although I love my job, sometimes it can be a pain in the ass having to hear all the other people gripe and complain about somethings." He said, "Well remember do something you want to do not anybody else." He said making sure the other was doing this for himself. "As long as it is, then I'm happy for you." He said smiling.

"What I had said back then was, "Could you stop flirting with me, you are making me uncomfortable. I'm not some little girl that you can just flirt with." I was angry and afterwards I realized I was just pissed at myself. I had wanted to make up for the longest time, but I was scared. After we graduated I swore I would never think of you again." He took a big breathe in, "And until recently it worked." He said smiling sadly.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 pm

[[Ick. I hate oranges. The color. The smell. Everything > <]]
[[Did you sleep well?]]
[[This quote= made my day: “Love is like like a blowjob. You enjoy it while it lasts, but when it's over, you want more.”]]

The male couldn't help but laugh. He remembered that his friend liked to curse quite a bit, but he still found it as funny. “I'm happy. Even though, I'd like to make money so I wouldn't have to borrow from my parents still. It's a bit embarrassing.” He scratched the back of his head with his free hand. It wasn't something that he liked to admit to everyone. “As for your job, I hope that it gets better for you. I remember that you liked writing.”

Now Miles was confused. He wasn't aware that he was flirting at all. “I'm sorry if you thought that I was flirting, but I do that with everyone. That's just how I am.” He offered the boy a consoling look and and frowned. “I'm sorry that I made you upset. I honestly didn't mean to. You didn't have to come here. I'm sure that it makes you uncomfortable. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

>>D: I love oranges, I hate the color and everything else about them but I love the taste. I can't stand the candy flavors though >.> <<
>>Yes siry bob ^^ Did you?<<
>>Lol I was smiling while reading that and while writing this comment I'm smiling :D <<
>>I just read my latest obsession and I couldn't help but remember Escape the Fate's song "Situations".<<

"I understand, I hated that also since my parents weren't exactly rich. It just made me feel horrible and embarrassed. I don't know if you would like it but I could see about getting you a part time job at the place I work at." He said rubbing the back of his head. "It probably will since right now I am the lowest on the totem pole it's just like freshmen year." He said, oh how he hated freshman year. "Writing is my passion just like gaming is your's. I remember we got into the big argument, because I couldn't concentrate on writing with you playing video games, remember that?" He asked, it was quite a memory.

"It's fine. That's why said it might've been a misunderstanding. I'm over it now." He said smiling, giving the other a reassuring squeeze back. "I understand now after four years, and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this. Sometimes I wish that I could read you Miles. I wanted to come here, because I wanted to make up even if you do flirt with everyone." He said, it was kinda bad but not really.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm

[[Oh well. We all like different things.]]
[[I slept alright. My roommate kept me up at ungodly hours of the night arguing with someone, though.]]
[[Lol. I thought I'd share what made my day xD]]
[[Oh. I like that song.]]

His parents were by no means rich, either. He hardly saw his father anymore, but the man had found a wealthy woman was trying to marry her. They sent him money whenever his mother couldn't. “No. You don't have to do that. I'll graduate from college and then get a real career. Something that pays good money.” He'd heard that game programming and design made good money. And it was a career that they needed people in, so there was a good chance that he could get a job soon after he graduated. “I remember that. I don't know why I liked to play the game with the music. The music always annoyed me. Maybe I should have been more considerate towards you when you were writing.”

A sigh left him. He knew that he should have been more considerate towards the male. He hadn't meant to make him believe that he'd been flirting. “Well, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.” He said simple as he drug his eyes away from the boy's face.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm

>>Yep. I am having one of the most randomest manga talks with my manga buddy. She cheated on me and read up on one of the mangas we were reading D: XD I just got so sidetracked on the internet that I can' concentrate on that one thing. <<
>>I would have been so mad v.v I don't know what I would have said but I know I would have been thinking "Shut the fuck up." <<
>>XD Don't worry that just makes me smile every single time I think about it XDD<<
>>I do too ^^ I like a variety of music.<<

"Alright if you say so, but if you ever need it my offer will always be up for grabs." He told the other smiling. He giggled remembering that day, "You said that I looked cute when my face turned red and turned the volume even louder. I think it ended with me either kicking you or just leaving the room altogether until you came in there begging for forgiveness." He said.

He pouted before moving closer to the other until he was only a few inches away. "Stop saying it like it's all your fault cause it isn't. I made mistakes, you made mistakes. Let's put these together and strengthen our relationship." He said, though he couldn't help but blushing as it sounded like he was saying 'Let's get back together again.' Like boyfriend and girlfriend wise.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 pm

[[That's nice :3 Saturday all I did was read manga. One of my friend likes the smutty manga and she gave them to me. Some of them were okay. Some of it was disturbing and I can't believe I read it.]]
[[I actually told him to Shut the fuck up and turn off the damn light so I could sleep. He did, after that and then went in the bathroom and started doing whatever he was doing before.]]
[[Lol. It's so true though. Well, you probably can't agree or disagree on that one.]]
[[Same here. I don't know where I'd be without music.]]

“Thanks, Love, I appreciate it. Though, I suppose I can mooch off my dad and his new lady friend a bit longer.” If they were just now making up, then Sam hadn't heard about how his parents had split up or how his father was planning on getting remarried. “Because you are cute. Always. Even when your face is red.” He laughed quietly at the memory. “Yeah, but you didn't seem to be all that upset when I apologized. It was more like you were messing with me.”

Miles was at a loss for words when the male moved closer to him. They were only a few inches apart now. To him, it sort of sounded like they were a couple getting back together after a bad breakup. “Okay, then.. If that's what you want.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm

>>That is what my Saturday is going to be ^^ I read those online because I would have a hard time trying to explain that one to the parents. Was it yaoi? If so I have read one of the most disturbing ones on the face of the planet.<<
>>I'm sorry but I read that and was like masturbation. Then phone sex. I'm a dirty thinker.... I blame the people I hang out with.<<
>>^^ Can say I can agree, with that. XD v.v I have had the STD talk and I promise you I won't be going out with anyone in my county.<<
>>I would die, just for entertainment and something to listen to I played Nyan Cat. I couldn't take even an hour of it. v.v<<

"Lady friend? What about your mom?" He asked confused, the last time he had been with Miles, his parents were still together. "Well, I didn't mean too." He said sticking his tongue out at his friend. "Yeah, I was laughing half way when you were asking for forgiveness. You were cute too, though." He said smiling.

Sam smiled and hugged the other tightly, "Yay! Alright, so after our... fight. We graduated I never saw you again, I got a girlfriend before we graduated. I remember you would always glare at me for going out with her." He said, he remembered the glares a lot. "And I'm sorry if we sound like a couple, you are the flirty one while, I'm the jealous one." He said blushing this time.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 am

[[Lol. Well. Yeah, it was yaoi. Which one did you read? 'Cause I've probably read it too.]]
[[Uh. No. He was doing homework at first. I don't know what he was doing when he went into the bathroom because I was sleeping. Frankly, I don't give a shit. I don't blame you for thinking dirty on that one.]]
[[xD I can tell you that it's true. :3 Ehh. That talk isn't fun at all.]]
[[I would probably die too.. Well, unless, Seung decides to keep me company c:]]

Miles closed his eyes and shook his head. “They separated a couple years ago. It's okay though. As long as they're happy with the people that they've found, then that's okay.” He'd never been one to argue and complain, even if he didn't like something. He laughed when the male told him about that. “Thank you.” The male appreciated the compliment, even though it was just flirting back and forth.

“Oh. I see. I'm still a bit confused, but for the most part I understand.” He wondered if it would be too much to ask if the male was still dating the girl. From the sound of things, it sounded like Miles hadn't been too happy that his best friend had found someone. “I don't know if I'm overstepping my boundries here, but are you and the girl still together? As for us sounding like a couple, that's okay. We're supposed to best friends. We're supposed to be close.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum