C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 3 Empty Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 am

>>Yeah ^^ I'm happy for you!<<
>>I will post tomorrow. Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite and have a good good dream!<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:26 pm

"Alright it will be one of the first things we do how about that?" He asked, but soon saw the other's face get annoyed, pulled in a grimace. He cocked his head to the side, then was meet with that tease again. "I would like to see you do anything to my tongue." He half threatened. He heard the other sigh, listening to his problems he bite his lip and giggled a little. "If I can help I will, though you do have a reasonable excuse. I will help you though." He told the other smiling, his best friend really hasn't changed.

"I'm glad for that too, if not I would still be cooped up in my work place, still thinking about if I should talk to you again or not. I think I made the right choice coming here." He said happily. "Oh I think he is a lot closer than I would like..." He said thinking out loud. He blushed when he realized, but made no move to show that it might be Miles.

"I don't think I am but as long as you think I am... and we better stay best friends now! I missed you too much for a latter time to be best friends." He told the other, smacking him lightly. Not enough to hurt but just enough for it to be felt.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 am

Miles grinned at the male's statement and nodded. "Yes! That would be great. That would be the best thing ever. We also need to get real food. I feel like I haven't eaten in forever." Sure, there'd been hospital food, but that was disgusting. He wanted something sweet to go with the coffee. "Is that a dare?" He honestly didn't think that he liked men, but he never backed down if someone dared him to do something. "Thanks. I appreciate it, but I don't know if you'd know how to do the homework that I have." The male didn't mean anything by it, but he knew that Sam wasn't all that into gaming and that's all that it was.

He was a bit confused about what Sam meant about 'he's a lot closer than I would like.' He didn't ask, though, not wanting to pry. "I don't want you to stay cooped up. If you need something to do, you can come and visit me."

"Ow." Miles struggled to keep a straight face, but a smile appeared on his lips. "I think you're a great person. No matter what you say about yourself." There was a knock on the door and a nurse walked in. Her face when she saw the two of them was of surprise, but she smiled, checked everything, and left.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 am

>>FMA is amazing I finished the first volume today! ^^ <<
>>How have you been, dear?<<

"I don't know about the best but alright. Would you want to go to an actual restaurant, or go to Starbucks first?" He asked, he wanted the other to do the things he couldn't do while in this hospital. He blushed hearing the other ask him the question. "Maybe it is. What are you going to do if it is?" He asked sticking his tongue in the other's face. "Alright just message me, if you need help though. I'll try to, though if it is something that I don't like then you are on your own." He told the other, smiling flicking his nose.

Sam snuggled even closer hearing the other tell him that. "Alright, are you still a hopeless cook?" He asked, if he was then Sam would come over to cook his dinner. "I can't have you in the hospital again with junk food or bad cooking." He teased.

"Oh shush, you know that didn't hurt." He said smiling. "Whatever you say, Miles. You are still my hopeless fool." He said. Hearing the knock, he almost jumped in surprise but remembered the head above his. Instead he turned and saw the nurse, he blushed and tried to bury his face in the other's shoulder. Hearing the soft click of the door he looked up, "She got the wrong idea didn't she?" He asked, blushing.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 am

[[I know. It's great. c:]]
[[I've been busy and tired. You?]]

For a moment, he thought about where they should go first. To be honest, he had no idea. He wanted to go to both, and soon. “Um. How about coffee first, and then food later? I want something sweet too.” He'd always had a sweet tooth and coffee and doughnuts sounded great. When Sam stuck his tongue out at him again, he grinned darkly and leaned closer before biting softly on the other boy's tongue. “I believe that this is an 'i told you so' moment.” Miles said after leaning back again. He nodded at the male's next statement. “I understand. I'm sure I can do it. But the thing is, I really don't want to.”

A guilty expression swept over his features when he was asked if he was still a bad cook. He nodded; there was no point in denying that. “You're such a doting wife.” Miles teased the male. Sam had always been such a good cook. “I'm kidding. But anyways, I'd appreciate that.”

Miles laughed quietly and shrugged his shoulders. “She's a nurse; I'm sure she's seen a lot worse. I honestly don't care if she got the wrong idea.” He was shameless, unlike Sam who seemed to be ashamed hugging him like he was. “Yes, whatever I say because you know I'm right.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

>>It really is ^^ <<
>>The same, I now have to spend 8 hours and 30 minutes at my freaking school now.... I really hate it.<<

"Alright, but you better not stock up on sweets before we can even get food." He told the other, knowing his nature. He squeaked as the other bit his tongue, "What the hell?!" He asked angrily, glaring at the other while blushing. "I understand nobody likes having to catch up on missing work." He said, his tongue maybe forever in his mouth after the incident.

"And you are such a bad husband." He said resisting the urge to stick his tongue out again. "You are so lucky I know how to cook. How did you live so long without me?" He told the other, though he did wonder how the other hasn't been in the hospital earlier. "Once you get out and after my work lets out I'll go over to your place. You'll have to give me the address." He said, embarrassed about the address thing.

Sam huffed, smacking the other's chest. "Well I do care." He said not finding any other words to describe how he felt. "You are never right, bastard." He said jokingly, the other was as smart as he was... well when they separated they had been.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

[[Of course c:]]
[[Oh, wow. Why?]]

He chuckled quietly. “Okay. I'll try; I can't promise anything though. You know how much I love sweets.” He knew that it would surprise Sam that he'd bit his tongue. “I told you that I don't back down from a dare. You did dare me to do that. Next time, don't dare me to do that.” Miles nodded and smiled. “I hate catching up on missing work. It sucks so much.”

He knew that he would probably be a bad husband if he was married, but he didn't really want to get married to be honest. “Most of the time, I ate out with friends or just ate small things most of the time. I hate cooking.” Miles scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. “Okay. Well, I live in a small apartment by the school. It's small, but it's big enough for just me.”

Miles rolled his eyes. Sam cared to much. “Why do you care so much? Trust me, she's seen worse than two men hugging each other.” He cocked his head to the side and frowned. “Yes, I am, Silly Boy.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 pm

>>:P I have a freaking cow lick right now D: Go away cow lick D:< <<
>>I'm taking driver's ed right now and that is 2 hours and 30 minutes after school v.v <<

"Exactly why I'm telling you up front, don't make me embarrass you in front of the people in Starbucks when I have to threaten you like a child." He told the other darkly. It has happened before, Miles would order way too many sweets and Sam had to try and talk him out of it. The end of this wasn't pretty, Sam had to treat Miles as if he were a child. It ended with Miles pouting and cursing Sam out for only getting one sweet for the both of them. "Well there won't be a next time. When you do it I will return the favor." He told the other smirking. "Ask one of your friends to help you out." He told the other knowing he wouldn't be of much help in video games.

"Well no more, I won't let you get fat because you don't know how to eat right." He said pinching the other's cheeks. "Near the high school?" He asked slightly confused. "If so I'll go there after you get out of the hospital." He said.

"I care because she might tell her other little friends and then they will make fun of us." He said embarrassed. "No because I am the one that is supposed to be right all the time." He told the other pouting.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:51 am

[[I'm sorry D:]]
[[Ohh. That sucks, but at least you're taking driver's ed.]]
[[I'm going to reply tomorrow. I'm really busy tonight.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:17 pm

“I won't. I won't. Calm down. Now you sound like a nagging wife.” He hadn't meant to sound rude, but it came out that way. “Sorry; I really didn't mean for that to sound bad. If that hurt your feelings, I'm really sorry.” He laughed when he heard Sam's next statement. “There won't be a next time? Is that another threat? You should learn by now not to say things like that.” Miles tapped the end of the male's nose with the pad of his finger.

“I'm not going to get fat. I haven't yet. I don't think I will either.” He hadn't had a homecooked meal in forever. It would be great to eat Sam's cooking once again. “No, it's close to the college where I go to school at.” Miles told him, clearing up what was being asked.

“Oh please. They won't. They're better people than that. Besides, there's nothing wrong with this. I don't see why you're so upset.” A small smile appeared on his lips as he tried to calm Sam down. “Okay, okay. You're right.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am

He smacked the other since he couldn't stick his tongue out, "Maybe I am what are you going to do about it?" He asked, pouting. He sighed hearing the other apologize, "It's fine, sorry I get defensive..." It was kinda of his fault to since he couldn't take a joke. "Well yes I guess it is. I probably won't learn to not say things like that." He said smiling. Flinching as he felt the other's finger on his nose.

"Just you watch in ten years, you are going to be on one of those tv shows." He says teasing. "Well alright you will have to show me the way once we get out of this hospital." He told the other. He didn't know the college the other went to.

"If you say so... I am upset because you know how people were at our school, I just don't want to go through that again." Whenever they were together in school people would tease them. Of course some people thought they were together together and so some would put hate letters in Sam's locker. Miles found out and it wasn't a really pretty sight.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 am

[[Sorry that it took me so long to reply. I got really busy.]]

The male couldn't help but laugh when he was hit. He knew that Sam couldn't take a joke and still teased him anyways. He must be a damn crazy fool. Maybe it was something other than just friendship, but he had no idea. He'd always felt a strong attraction to the male that was sitting in front of him, whether it be friendship or something more. “It's okay. I was just teasing. Just relax okay? Don't get paranoid on me just yet.” Miles was grinning, and he couldn't help it.

“Oh whatever. You're just jealous 'cause I can eat a lot and not gain weight.” Miles nodded to the male. He had no intention of making him find it by himself. “Once I show you, you'll know where it is. It's really hard to miss.”

Miles heaved a sigh. The last thing that he wanted was to be reminded of high school. “Look, Sam, there will always be people who hate you for who you are. And then there are people who will accept you for who you are no matter what. Just don't listen to the people who say the bad things about you because they don't matter. You are and always will be my best friend, and right now, that's all that matters to me. That's all that should matter to you too. That and your career in front of you.” He wanted his friend to be happy, and he would make sure that the boy was happy, no matter what it took. “All of those hate letters and all of those hateful people aren't in your life now.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

>>It's fine I've been having a pretty rough week, which is turning out to be kinda crappy now...<<
>>Though throughout the weekend I will probably won't reply... I just got a lot of things on my mind right now and trying to find a way to persuade my dad to do something I really want to do...<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 pm

[[It's okay, hun. I understand.]]
[[Alright. Just focus on what you have in front of you right now. I don't blame you for not replying. I hope it all works out for you.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 pm

"I won't yet." He said pouting, but smiled a little a bit after. He was actually surprised he stayed around the other for as long as he has since he annoyed the shit out of him at times. He sometimes wished it really was more than just friendship, but his spirits got drowned whenever the other told him about his "perfect" girlfriend.

"Oh yes that is exactly it, I wished I could eat everything and not gain anything." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes before flicking the other's nose. "Alright, but make sure it is after you get out of here." He told the other smiling again.

"Alright I trust you Miles, I guess you are right. Your opinion of me matters more than most people, I just get scared and it is something I need to grow out of." He said, though now smiling sadly at the part about them always being bestfriends, nothing more. "Well they probably still would be if you didn't say anything to them, along with some of our other friends." He said blushing embarrassed his still remembered when they found out. Miles especially was aggressive about it. "I know it isn't something you like me to say but it is the truth, and I thank you and them for everything you did for me back then. I have grown a tiny bit stronger though." He said smiling again.

>>Thanks ^^ <<
>>Well it is sorta working out now, my grades aren't really helping me with what I want to do but it is getting there. How have ypu been during this whole month?<<

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 am

[[No problem, Hun]]
[[As for me, I've been all over the place. I've had testing three weeks in a row. I was sick from stress and then my boyfriend left me. I got sick again from the flu and he and I got back together and now it's spring break and my body hurts all over. I have an on again off again fever and a migraine that won't go away no matter what I do. I want to stab someone in the eye and my mom is turning my sister into a robotic cat lady that's miserable and lonely just because she knows it's going to piss me off. I'm sorry. I don't mean to pour out my whole life to you, but that's been this whole hellish void of a month.]]

Miles knew that he annoyed Sam, and he honestly didn't mean to. He just wanted the boy's attention and wasn't sure of the best way to get it. “Sometimes I don't understand why you stick around me for as long as you have.” He knew now from the boy's confession a few years ago that he'd hurt the boy when he bragged about have a perfect girlfriend. He didn't think about his friend's feelings. Sam had seemed so melancholy when he'd talked to him about her. He understood why, now, or at least had a hunch about what his friend was thinking.

His nos wrinkled at the feeling of the flick. He hated when Sam did that to him. “Shit. I wish I could eat anything without getting fat. That's my goal in life.” It was obvious that he was joking .Most of the time, he had to make his jokes so obvious for the boy to get them, since Sam didn't react well to jokes.

The ravenette had no choice but to be aggressive about the harassment that Sam put up with in high school. It was all because they thought that the two of them were together. “You just need to trust in yourself and other people again. I'll be here for you to help you through this. It's not something you have to go through alone. I know it must've been hard for you. I didn't consider your feelings and it got us into somethings in high school that I don't think anyone should have to go through.” Miles wanted to see more of the boy's smiles. They made him happy too.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:37 pm

>> O.O It's fine if you pour out on me, sometimes it helps to. I'm really sorry about what has happened to you and your sister for a matter of fact. I'm sorry but I might just want to smack your boyfriend... and your mom while I'm at it. Believe me I know how you feel about testing, I had it three days in a row, but I couldn't imagine having it three weeks in a row. Whenever I get stressed I loss a lot of sleep, and tomorrow I get to drive for the first time, so I may not sleep tonight. Though I guess the only thing I can say is the same thing I told my friend, I hope for the best, and don't let this disappoint you.<<
>>I will reply soon, I promise, but right now I have to hunt down my inhaler.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 pm

[[Thanks. And it's okay. I just don't know what I did wrong. I'm sure the majority of it was my fault. As for my mom, she's always been like that. There's nothing I can really do about that one. Testing was hard, especially since I made myself sick. I lost a lot of sleep and stayed up the majority of the time studying.]]
[[Okay.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

>>Don't think like that, whoever's fault it was it wasn't just theirs'. Well again I wish you luck with whatever you face and hope that you can surpass it. I bet I hate testing cause I'm one of those people where it could be one of the easiest question but I skim too much and miss it completely.<<
>>Sorry, I got off and just left you all alone. I'll try harder now.<<

"Well I like you, you are one of the only people I can tell secrets to without blabbing it to someone else behind my back." He said smiling. It did hurt him when his friend talked about his girlfriend, sometimes he showed it a lot and other's he just faked a smile. "So any new girls that you like?" He asked winking.

Sam rolled his eyes, "You know I'm slow Miles, it takes a bit before it processes through my brain, but thanks for that, I needed it." He said. "It would be my life goal too, it has been for a while." he said, sticking his tongue out just a bit. He was slow and so he wasn't a person to tell jokes to but Miles always did anyways.

"Alright I trust you Miles, though I guess first is like you said I have to trust myself. I hope you will be because without you I would probably give up before even really trying." He said knowing it was the sad truth. "It really did, didn't it? But you know what, I don't regret anything that happened then. Without them I probably would have done something that I would never be able to break out of again." He said smiling again. When it started he had gone through mini depressions, but nothing so serious to make anyone aware of it. He got over it soon, once Miles had found out about the letters.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

[[Thanks. But I can't help but think that it was my fault. I blindly trusted the fact that we'd been together a year and figured that if he hadn't left yet, then he wasn't going to. I have horrible luck in relationships and they always end before they can start. I always end up saying something I shouldn't say and make them leave. And thanks. I'm just so tired of everything. My mom isn't helping with the stress that I'm feeling. Testing is finally over. We have a few tests every now and then, but for the most part, all the big tests are over with. And I'm like that too. Trust me. My math teacher had to explain this concept to me four or five times for me to get it, and I still don't understand.]]
[[It's fine. I understand.]]

His friend's words made him smile. He was the one that everyone went to to tell their secrets. He rarely judged people, for fear of being judged himself. “Of course; I'll always be here for you to tell your secrets to. This time, I promise I won't judge you.” If there was something that he'd learned from his past experience with people like Sam, it was to think, and then speak. His words meant a lot to Sam, and he had to think about them before they came out of his mouth. “No. I'm too busy to worry about girls. I don't have time to be there for someone. I'm afraid that if I start a relationship, they'll get upset because they're constantly waiting around for someone who thinks of his school work before anything else.” Miles didn't want to make people wait for him, and he certainly didn't want another bad relationship, or to make a girl talk about how he ignored her to her friends.

Yes, he knew that Sam was rather slow to catch on to jokes and sarcasm. Sometimes the joke had to be explained a few times to the boy, but he eventually understood. Mile's laughed quietly. “You're cute.” That was definitely not a joke, but he wouldn't explain that one to Sam. The boy would probably pass it off as another bought of teasing flirts from Miles.

“I know that you trust me, and I'm happy that you do. I trust you too- more than you know.” A simple smile was all that he gave at the sentence the male spoke next. He wouldn't leave Sam alone again. This friendship- this male- was too precious to go to waste. He wouldn't let it happen, not again. “Well, you know what? You have me, now, and that's all that matters.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 am

>>It's fine dear, things happen and we learn from them. A few fights will happen between couples but it is that that makes you guess stronger. And if the people you are with can't see past whatever you say then really they don't deserve to be with you. Anyway I hope your relationship gets better. Stress happens trust me, every time I get in a car with my mom where I have to drive I just become so stressed and freaked out. Well yeah I have test almost every week, and although it annoys the crud out of me I have to look past them and try my best. Math comes naturally to me, world history... not so much.<<

"That's is always what I liked about you Miles, you are trustworthy." He said smiling, he knew that sometimes he really took simple thing to his heart way too much and that is what probably caused him to be so disliked, and have not so many friends. He is snappy and thinks way to hard about things, that is why he needs someone like Miles in his life. "Well that is one thing that has changed since high school, you used to tell me that you hated school, and fuck this shit. Then drag me off to someplace, most likely the arcade where you blew so much money trying to win something." He said smiling, he remembered one time Miles had tried to win him a stuffed animal for a week straight until they changed the prizes. He knew how his friend was once he had his mind straight then there was no persuading him otherwise. So Sam sympathized with Miles.

Sam rolled his eyes even more at Miles, "Haha very funny." He said, sighing as he leaned into Miles. He could not stand Miles flirting with him, when he had a crush on the other, but knew the other just teased him all the time. He teased everyone really so, Sam never really felt like he was anything special.

Sam giggled, "You make it sound like you have a crush on me." he said, knowing that it wasn't even the slightest bit true. "I feel like you should tell this to a girl you really like instead of me, your best friend." He said, because it hurt him so much when he felt like this. "Well you know that I have a crush on somebody, so can I ask if you have a crush on somebody?" He asked really interested, just because the other wasn't dating doesn't mean that he can't like someone.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

[[I know. I think we worked it out for the most part. He and I have been through a lot, and just the thought of breaking up again makes me upset. I know it may sound childish, but... I'm awful at math. History is okay.]]

Miles had changed in a few ways, but not in others. Of course he'd started to take his school work seriously. If he didn't, then he was just wasting his money. “I know, I know. I was a slacker, and I hated school. Though, now that I get to do what I like everyday, I actually kind of like it. I'm not forced to do anything and I can enjoy myself.” Usually, once he made up his mind about something, it was absolute. It was difficult to change Miles' mind once he had his heart set on something.

A frown appeared on the male's lips. Yeah, of course. He'd said that so many times that Sam wouldn't take him seriously if he said that. “No. I'm serious. You are cute.” Miles replied with a small smile.

It did sound like he had a crush on the boy. Who knew; maybe he did. A shrug rolled off his shoulders to the male's question and his own. “I dunno. I haven't really seen anyone that I've been interested in. Most of the girls that I go to school with are whores.” Unlike most guys, Miles wasn't after sex, and he wasn't going to try to get as many girls to sleep with him as he could. He'd had sex once, and he hadn't really enjoyed it, despite what he'd told the girl afterwards. “What about you? Who's the lucky guy?”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 am

>>Well that's good. I'm glad it worked out ^^ I'm quite childish too, though really I have never dated. I am a huge crybaby v.v I was reading a fanfiction and I read one part and was like "Huh?" Read it again and was like "Wait he died?! *bawls eyes out*" Oh I suck I just failed a test, though this really isn't my fault when my teacher sucks. My theatre teacher hates my group too.<<

"Well I am glad that you enjoy what you do." He said smiling, at least he wasn't doing something he hates because of the money or something stupid like that. "It is very fulfilling when you can actually do a job in that area and love it there. Though some jobs do have their ups and downs." He said from experience.

"Right. And your dating." Both to him were both jokes since he knew the other wasn't dating at the moment. "I'm being serious also." He said he was also frowning now.

He laughed, "Now now Miles be nicer to those poor girls." He said jokingly. Girls at his work were just the same, all they want is your money and to get in your pants. He was relieved slightly when he heard the other wasn't interested in anybody. Hearing the male's not question he blushed hard, "W-well, I-I... Miles this is really embarrassing can we talk about this later?" He asked trying to not blurt out that he liked Miles.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am

[[I'm glad it worked out too. I hate this time of year. It's always the most difficult and the most stressful. I'm sorry you failed a test. I'm probably going to fail this assignment because my teacher hates me and thinks that I plagiarize everything I do.]]

“It is; I agree. I can't wait to get out of this hospital to show you some of the things that I've done so far.” It made him giddy to think about showing the male what he'd been doing since he'd graduated. He was sure that Sam would like to catch up more as well. “There are a few downs to going to college, but I know that in the long run, it'll be good for me.”

A quiet sigh left Miles' lips. He shook his head, and ignored the male's comment. He shouldn't have even said anything.

A snort like sound came from Miles. Be nice to them? All they wanted was what he had in his pants and money to buy drugs and alcohol. The blush on the male's face made him wonder what was actually going on in the boy's mind. “But I want to know. I won't judge, I promise. Saamm, please?” Miles whined, hoping that it would get Sam to tell him.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

>>I do too, especially now since it is coming down to the wire. It's fine I am making up for it. ^^ Oh I know how it feels to have a teacher hate you. She gave me a 0 for something I did. v.v <<

"Really? I would love to see what you have done." He said happily, it made him happy to know that Miles was actually doing something. It scared him when in high school all the latter would talk about was dropping out of school. "It will be trust me. I'm just glad you are going." He said truthfully.

Sam made a face at the sigh that left Miles' slips. "What? You know I can't stand it when you make jokes like that." He said pouting now.

Sam hid his face in his hands, "B-b-but i-it's em-embarr-embarrassing!" He squealed slightly, not wanting to tell Miles. "If you knew you would hate me forever." He said, almost feeling like something was stabbing his heart. He had ignored the snort, because he didn't want to ask really. He knew if he used that as a excuse out of this conversation it would make Miles even more suspicious.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum