C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

.I Can't Hate You Anymore.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.I Can't Hate You Anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: .I Can't Hate You Anymore.

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 am

>>I can't remember the name of it, but I remember one of them was like an immortal. I didn't tell me that until after the guy fucked his partner's dead body and he came back alive.<<
>>XDDDD maybe to finish it? I don't know. I know at that point in time I would be like "THANK GOD!" <<
>>My manga buddy that did the blood drive told me and our other friends that 88% of the people that gave blood had an STD. v.v Not all of them are bad, but most of the guys there are dicks.<<
>>:D Awwwwwww!!!<333 I think that if manga died or music died, I would really die. <<
>>It is thundering and lightning outside and I don't feel like this giving me a problem so I'll reply tomorrow, dearie! You have a good night and don't let your roommate keep you up, sleep tight and sweet dreams.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

"Well it's nice to hear that they are both happy with who they found." He said smiling, as long as they were happy he was also. "You are welcome." he said sticking his tongue out. He didn't realize he had been flirting back with his friend. "Though one of the faces you made was just plain ugly." He played, giggling.

"If need be I'll explain what you want in more depth." He said noticing the other's confused face. Hearing the question he slightly cringed, "No I broke up with her, for a reason I would rather not say." He said, blushing. Miles did have something to do with why he broke up with the girl. "Well, I'm staying here." He said staying in the other's lap, though he did back up a little so their faces weren't as close.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 am

[[Oh wow. I don't think I've read that. That sounds a bit odd though.]]
[[He really needs to find time to do homework other than time when people want to sleep. That and he needs to stop talking to himself so damn loud.]]
[[Oh. Wow.]]
[[< 3 I think music is a big part of a lot of people's lives. I don't think they'd be very happy if there was no more music.]]
[[Alright. Thanks. I hope that it stopped thundering there c:]]

“I guess. The woman that he's seeing is really rich and stuck up. I'm not a fan of her. But if he's happy, then that's okay with me.” The male grinned. It seemed like they were flirting with each other. “Y'know, if you're not careful, then someone might bite that tongue of yours off.” When Sam told him that one of his face had been ugly, he tilted his head to the side and gave a slightly confused look. “What do you mean? I never make ugly faces.”

Miles nodded. “Maybe it would be better if you did explain.” Sam had flinched when he'd asked the male about his ex girlfriend. “Oh, I see. Well, as long as you're happy now, then that's all that matters.” He wondered if the boy was hiding something from him. “Okay. I'm glad. So, anything else that I've missed?”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

>>It was I was like "WTF?!" When I first read it, it was just really nasty. I know it's on yaoihaven wetpaint. <<
>>I know I hate procrastination but I do it anyways but I never do it like that... well I don't scream at myself or talk to myself going like "Idiot that is not the answer."<<
>>Music is like anything, you moving that's music. So without music I think life would be so meaningless.<<
>>Thanks it did but yeah :P<<

"Oh so she's a bitch. Oh well, though not to be mean your mom was one of the nicest people so he most be like some type of masochist." He said, he was happy for the other's dad but still he couldn't help letting some mean things slip from his mouth. "I would love to see someone try." He said sticking his tongue out even more. "What do you mean? You are making one right now." He said joking once more.

"Alright, so we went our separate ways. I went to my editorial business while you went to the gaming college. We bumped into each other a few times, but it just ended in glares and as just fighting all over again." He told the other, biting his cheek. "Yeah I am happy, she really was a good girl any guy would be lucky to have her. I just didn't think I was good enough for her." He said truthfully. "Oh, well one of your other guy friends is getting married in a few months. He is friends with my boss, and I think that's it." He said.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 am

[[Sorry, Babe. I don't feel good right now. I'll post tomorrow after I get home.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:30 am

>>It's fine, just feel better! You sleep well and have good dreams you hear! I hope you feel better tomorrow.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm

[[Sorry that I didn't post before. I was too tired by the time that I got home to post > <]]

Miles laughed a bit when he said that his dad was some sort of masochist. That might of been true enough. Every time they talked, it was always about how his new girlfriend had a kinky darkside. It was an awkward conversation, but he tried to ignore it. “I love my dad and everything, but he has a strange taste in lovers.” A dark grin appeared on his lips when the boy said that he would like to see someone try. “I wasn't awarer that I was making an ugly face. My face is never ugly.”

The male frowned when he heard that they'd argued when they saw each other. He didn't understand why. They were best friends. What could cause them to argue so much? “Can I ask why we were fighting so much? I'm still really confused.” Was it because of him? Did he do something that made Sam hate him? If so, then why was the male even here? “Don't say that. I'm sure that you're good enough for anyone. Maybe she was the one that wasn't good enough for you.” Miles placed the pad of his index finger on the male's nose.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 am

>>It's fine, though this might be my last post of the day. I am so tired.<<

"It sounds like it." He said smiling. He saw the other's face turn a little darker as he finished his sentence about anyone trying to bite tongue and became scared, but still held out his tongue. "Just know that it was just plain ugly, but if it makes you feel better it was still pretty cute." He said smiling.

"Well you would ask why we were no longer friends, and I would just get mad because I didn't want to talk to you and you would get mad back. It just ended in this huge big argument whenever we met." He explained, blushing embarrassed. "Trust me I wasn't good enough for her." He said sure that he wasn't. He pretty much used her love to see if he had any feelings for Miles. Sure enough he did.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 am

[[Alright. Sleep well. c:]]
[[http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/same-sex-marriage-is-a-plan-to-exterminate-human-race-pastor-ruth-essien/ This is fucking irritating. I hate people like this.]]

“Thank you. I told you, I never make ugly faces.” Miles winked and shifted positions to get a bit more comfortable. His back hurt. The hospital bed wasn't all that comfortable, and from two weeks of being in a coma, he felt like his back was so stiff. “God, they should really invest in better beds.”

Sam's explanation only seemed to confuse him even further. “I'm still really confused.” Their conversation was running in circles. It seemed that whatever had went on, that Sam didn't want to talk about it and kept saying things to beat around the bush and not have to actually answer his question. “Well, okay, then.” All he could do was agree because he didn't remember the male's girlfriend, or even who she was.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

>>Sorry really busy weekend and thank you!<<
>>I really hate people like that. You can not help who you fall in love with. Love looks with the mind and not with the eyes, so they need to cry me a river and get the fuck over it v.v <<

"Sure, I will just let you believe that." He said, sticking his tongue out again. "Oh I'm sorry you want me to move a little more?" He asked concerned for his friend. He had not realized the other was in pain, and so he started to scoot a little bit around also.

"I'm sorry, if I could explain it better I would but I can't. The thing is it is done and over with and we can be friends again." He told the other smiling. "If you would please I can tell you what you told me that made me snap." He said he knew the other didn't know what he said then and so what bad would it do if he told him now. "Yeah, maybe one day I can tell you the whole story about her." He said smiling sadly though hiding it by snuggling in the other's chest slightly.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

[[It's all good c: You're welcome.]]
[[I know! It just pisses me off so much that there have to be so many people who hate it. All my life I was told to be myself. And then when I got into high school, it was like “You can be yourself, but we're going to make fun of you for it.” And they wonder why so many people kill themselves.]]

Miles shook his head and smiled. “No, it's fine. You're fine where you're at. It's just been a while since I've moved this much.” He wondered when he'd be able to get out of here. If there was one thing that he didn't like, it was being confined to one space.

A frown settled onto his face when the male said that he couldn't explain it better. Well, at least they were still friends. That's all that mattered. “Thanks. I'm glad that we can be friends at least.” He nodded when the boy said that he'd tell him what had hurt him. He would try to stay open minded about it. Though that didn't always come easily. He raised one hand and rested it on the male's head, softly petting his hair. He reminded him of a kitten. It was kind of cute.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

>>Soooo~ How has your day been?<<
>> Seriously, it's like really you have to be a douche. I have been living my life the way I want it to be not you so stop sticking your nose in my business. It isn't hurting you so stop judging.<<

"Did the doctor tell you, you can move around the hospital because I wouldn't mind going for a stroll if you need to stretch." He told the other. If he was going to be the other's friend again he wanted to do it right. No matter how much it sounded like the two of them were dating.

"I am too, I've missed you like a lot. You pester me till I want to smack you sometimes, but you are my best friend." He said smiling. He sighed seeing the other nod, "Well, you teased me with your usual stuff saying, "You look cute today, Sam." You know. What really made me mad was that, you had started making comments about how I would be a perfect wife and stuff."

He took a small breath before continuing, "I was a big homophobic back then, I am not now, but you had asked me out, jokingly of course. I guess I over reacted, but I won't now, because I am not the same person I was those years ago. Though I would like to tell you that I am now gay." He said happy that he was hiding in the other's chest cause he was blushing by now. He had nuzzled his head against the other's hand for a bit more comfort.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

[[It's been shitty. I've been busy all day and I'm busy now, but I'm procrastinating. I don't feel like doing homework.]]
[[Speaking of suicide, one of the kids I know did that today. I was kind of sad because he and I talked quite a bit. He was happy earlier. I don't know what happened.]]

His eyes widened at the aspect of moving around the hospital. He did want to get up and walk around. And not only that, but now, he had someone to talk to other than the nurses and the doctors. It was a good feeling to have a friend again. At first he'd been a bit skeptical, but now, he wanted to trust Sam. “No, they didn't tell me that. We're only talked once and that was this morning when we were arguing over coffee. They didn't want to give me any and they treated me like a little kid.” He pouted softly and then smiled again.

“Well, I can see that. And plus, you are cute.” A grin pulled at the corners of his lips. He knew that it drove the male crazy when he teased him like that. And it also made him think that he was flirting with him. He hadn't meant to make it sound like that.

Miles listened to what Sam had to say. He was a bit surprised to hear that the boy was gay. He wasn't sure what to say or even what to do. “I see..” It was the only thing that he could think to say at the moment. “Well, I'm not going to judge you. I want a friend. You told me this before right? I'm sorry if I said something that offended you. I really didn't mean to.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 pm

>> Awww, hope your day gets better and that tomorrow is better! I did my work I'm just procrastinating on actually reading books that need to be turned in next week. v.v Don't give up! Might as well just get it done and over with. I hate homework. v.v <<
>> D: I'm sorry. I don't think anybody has committed suicide recently in my county. I don't know, but I hope whoever had a hand in it get what is coming to them.<<

"Well you are a grown man they shouldn't treat you like you are only four. Do you still want coffee?" He asked, if the other did he would gladly bring some to him. Seeing the other smile he pinched his cheeks, smiling. "You look the best when you smile." He said blushing, he couldn't help saying that.

"You know what I have heard that so many times from you I'll ignore you now." He said, though he was joking. He liked being called cute, but when it reached to the feminine side he got angry easily. "You know I really missed you a lot." He said smiling as he hugged the other again.

"I'm sorry, it's just I didn't want you to be mad at me when I told you later on in life. That is why I felt so bad about that girl I dated. I realized I was gay when I was with her, and I couldn't stand being around you because for the longest time I thought it was your fault." He covered his mouth blushing, he had said too much. "It was after our ordeal though." He said confirming the last bit to the other.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

[[I think I'm just going to go to bed early. I can't really concentrate right now. G'night. Sleep well when you go to bed.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 am

>>Alright dear. Nighty and you too, have a good tomorrow, and have a wonderful night. ^^<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

[[Thanks. I feel a bit better today. Everyone was really sad. One of my friends walked into first hour crying. I felt so bad for her because she went to church with him. :/]]

Miles grinned. “Oh, no, I got what I wanted. But another cup of coffee would be nice. Who knows, maybe when I get out of here, we can go hang out at Starbucks like we used to.” A frown appeared on his face when the male pinched his cheeks. He wasn't used to things like that. “Thanks.”

The frown left his face when the male said that he'd just ignore what he'd said, and was replaced by a grin. “You should listen though. I'm sure you would make gi- guy happy.” Miles said, remembering that Sam had just told him that he was gay. “Well, all that matters now is that we're friends again. I can't really say that I missed you because I didn't remember the ordeal between us.”

Miles nodded; that was understandable. “Well, I'm older now, and I realize that I shouldn't judge you because of who you are.” He didn't say it out loud, but he himself wasn't sure about his own sexuality. He was used to being a flirt with both males and females. No one seemed to pay it any attention. “I hope that you don't think that it's my fault still. I know that it's probably difficult for you to be who you are, but you're a strong person and you can do it.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 pm

>>Very sorry for your loss still. v.v Last year there was a kid that killed himself, and a bunch of people stayed out of school because they were so depressed. I didn't know the kid so I don't know what you are going through, but I wish to say that I hope it gets better for all of you that knew him.<<
>>I might be on and off a lot this semester, but I will try and reply when I can >.< <<

"Sounds like a plan." He said smiling. He couldn't want to go back to Starbucks with his friend again. "There you go again making an ugly face." He teased seeing the other frowning. "And your welcome." He said sticking his tongue out at the other, releasing the other's cheeks.

"Maybe I will when it is that guy telling me. I really hope that I can do that one day." He said, happy that the other was acknowledging his sexual preference. "Well I can say that I missed you bunches." He told the other biting the inside of his cheek.

He hugged that other as a thank you, "Really, you are so nice. I'm happy to have a bestfriend like you." He said smiling. "Oh no, I banished that thought away about two years ago. Thanks again, I really needed this." He said happily.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

[[It's hard. It's not going to be the same without him. Thanks for the support, I just feel bad right now. I'm probably not going to post now, but I will tomorrow.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

>>Alright I can understand. It's no problem I know if I lost somebody that I knew I would be incredibly sad and would like support also. Well I do hope that you feel better. Remember if you are ever going through a rough patch you can always talk to me, dear.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 am

[[Thanks.. I saw Twyla crying and I found myself crying too. She was a lot closer to him than I was. I just never expected to see one of my classmates dead from something like that.]]
[[I know and you know I'm here for you too.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 am

>>I know, and your welcome. I really can't stand people crying so I usually find myself crying along with them. I know I probably won't be expecting anybody from my class to do that but it just might. Whatever his reason was I hope that it was a good reason.<<
>>Thank you.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 am

[[None of us know what happened to him. I just can't stand people that I care about crying. My friends are pretty much my life.]]
[[No problem c:]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

>>That's the sad part, we all wish we know what was the last thing running through that person's head. Maybe we will be able to ask him later on when we also die, but until then don't let it get you down. Though this is a hard thing to go through, please don't let it get you down. My friends I love them to death, even the ones I just meet. They are all amazing people and I don't know what I would do without them.<<
>>^^<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 am

[[Yeah. Well, I'm not. Today was better for the most part.]]

A quiet laugh left the male. “Great. When I get out of here, that's one of the first thing that I want to do.” He wondered about his school. He'd been away fro two weeks. He would have so much homework to start. “What did I tell you about that tongue of yours?” He teased once again. “One thing that I'm really not looking forward to is all the homework that I'm going to have to make up.” Miles groaned quietly and let out a sigh.

“I'm glad that I remembered you at least. And I'm glad that I asked them to call you.” It must have been a hard decision for Sam to make to want to come and see him after all that had happened. “Well, I hope that one day you find that person that you're looking for. I'm sure that you'll make them very happy.”

Miles was a bit surprised to feel Sam's arms wrapped around him in a hug, but smiled and wrapped his own arms around Sam. “Thank you as well. You're a really good person and I hope we can stay best friends this time.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum