C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 am

[[I like pain, but the biting thing is a no-no. =_=]]
[[Lol xD Wow. Speaking of cousins, I miss mine. I didn't get to see her this Christmas.]]
[[Well, I got new anime, and I need to watch it, so. I really want to finish Bleach, but there are so many damn episodes. Dx]]

Shayne shook his head. He doubted that even if the male asked cutely that he would stop calling him that. “I dunno. Is that what you want me to call you? Would you care if I called you that in front of the others?” He was shameless. He honestly didn't care what other people thought about him. “Thank you for the compliment. And I guess I can survive. I've never went so long without shifting though.” The only time that he'd gone that long without shifting was when he'd started out, and that wasn't a pleasant memoryl

He patted the male's head. “Oh please. It doesn't mean anything if they know. We were just teasing each other. They can get over it.” Shayne nodded and moved towards his room. There, they could talk and it would be better for the both of them because they wouldn't have to scream over everyone else.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 am

>>That is why you wouldn't be a normal masochist but instead an insane one ^^ Oh and that would be a complete furry if you were like that XD <<
>>Awww I sorry, well this was the first time in I think 3 years that my whole family got together for Christmas.<<
>>I feel the same way about D Gray Man, v.v Though I do believe Bleach has way more episodes than D Gray Man. Imagine trying to catch up on Naruto.<<
>>I'm going to bed after this, all be having to go to bed earlier anyways especially tomorrow. v.v <<

"Well lets see here, you are going to let me cling onto you will we are in front of people so it should be fine if you called me cute." He said smiling. Well it was true, Aili would cling onto that person no matter the place. "If it makes you feel better the longest I go without having to shift was about a day or so." He snuggled into Shayne's arm.

"They don't know that." He pouted again, as they made it to Shayne's room. "And plus most of them are gossipers." He was so happy to be away from all the noise that comes from downstairs. "I swear how the old man lives with this is beyond me."
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

[[D: Eww.]]
[[Oh, wow. That sucks. My family never gets along. We fight all the time. Not even on holidays xD]]
[[Fuck. I'm not even going to attempt trying to catch up on Naruto. Bleach, I at least want to try to finish.]]
[[Yeah, I know the feeling. Sleep well, Hun.]]

He chuckled. It was nice to be able to shed an emotionless mask every once in a while and be able to talk with someone. He guessed that the male's clingyness was because he wanted to reassure himself that the person that he was clinging to wouldn't leave him. At least, that's what Shayne believed about his possessiveness. “Alright, but I'm just letting you know that I'm shameless. I don't get embarrassed that easily.” It made him feel like he was with a boyfriend all over again. It made him a bit happy, even though they were just partners. “Only a day. Wow.”

When they stepped into the room, he shut the door and then sat down on the bed. The quiet was nice and the semi-darkness of the room was even better. The black curtains were drawn around the windows, blocking out some of the sun. “I really don't care what they think. They can talk about us all they want to. As long as we know the truth, huh?” As long as they knew what had really went on, then that was what really mattered. “I don't know either. I don't think that I could put up with all of these teenagers.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

>>XD I swear that, that would just be so awkward. I don't think I would be able to every talk about kittens around you. Oh well it isn't though I think I just ruined any kitty love for the both of us.<<
>>We get along, but pretty much we gossip about each other a little too much. And really it is just awkward in my family, though we don't let it show.<<
>>I know when Toonami ended I didn't try to watch Naruto anymore. Best of luck to you for Bleach!<<
>>Thanks, it really was nice though I slept eleven hours. I forgot to wish you sweet dreams D: I might be to late but I hope your dreams were sweet!<<

Aili blushed, "They will most likely think we were dating before we came here, but I don't mind. I have someone to cling to and you have someone to be possessive over." He said shrugging his shoulders slightly. He was so thankful that he had someone that he could be himself around and so he wanted to do the same for the other male. "Yeah, I just get so nervous sometimes in the body I am shifted into and so I shift into another." He said truthfully.

Seeing the other male sit on his bed he quickly walked over to the bed also. "Well at times I do because it does make me insecure at times but if you don't care about it neither should I." He said blushing as he wrapped his arms around the other's waist as he sat down on the bed also. "I know I wouldn't be able to, I might have to disown a few of them and keep the quiet ones. Though I guess when it is circumstances like this I guess you have to put up with all of them." He said.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

[[Lol. No probably not. Eh. I still love my cats, even after this xD]]
[[My sister is one of those preppy girls so most of the time it's “This boy that. This boy this.” Kind of annoying if you ask me. Though I do love her because when I told her about what was going on in gym, she was a total bitch to them. I would not want to be on the receiving end of one of her bitch moments.]]
[[I knoww. It made me upset. And now it's on Disney or whatever. Thanks. I'm going to need it.]]
[[You're welcome. I slept a long time too. I had good dreams :3 Thank you, though.]]

Shayne shrugged. Let them think that. It was honestly none of their business who was with who, now was it? “I've learned to stop caring about what people thing. You only hurt yourself more if you start caring.” He took the package of cigarettes out of his pocket as well as the lighter and sat them on the bedside table. He leaned against the headboard of the bed and slipped off his shoes. He hated shoes; they were so annoying. “I see. Well, that makes sense, I suppose. You don't want to impersonate one person for too long.”

He nodded as the male continued to speak. He had his own insecurities as well. “Like I said, if you care too much about what other's think of you, you're only going to hurt yourself. The only thing that should really matter is what you think of you.” Shayne didn't understand how the man could want to do something like this for misfit teenagers. So the government wanted to use them for biological warfare? That didn't mean that all of them would comply. “Who knows. All I know is that if this place was found out, it would be destroyed. All of us would be shipped off to government camps and we would be used against each other.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 am

>>XD I'll probably get over it soon enough.<<
>> Sometimes I am so happy not to be a preppy chick, though that is awesome how she did that ^^ <<
>>I know!!! And afterwards Cartoon Network just went so far down it depends on Adventure Time v.v Your welcome.<<
>>Yay! ^^ Oh and your comment about "This boy that. This boy this." I thought about "Suck on that? Suck on this! Tick tacks only have one and a half calories!"<<

"I know I just can't help it though. I'm a very nervous person, so I'd rather be with people I can trust then people that talk behind your back." He said, he watched as the other took the things out of his pocket and onto the bedside table. He squeaked slightly as the other started to lean back, his arms still wrapped around the other's waist. "Yeah I just can't stand someone might get blamed for something I did, though I guess that's exactly what my job at the government is. Placing the blame on somebody else." He said sighing, sometimes he really hated his job... scratch all the time he hated his job.

"I'll try to not listen to what they say about us." He said smiling at the other. "Cause it shouldn't both me when it is such trivial things such as this." He said, laying his head on the ravenette's chest. "I guess that's true, though we are both on a mission here, would they actually put us against each other too?" He asked since they were both on the government's side.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 am

[[{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 5 264893_1660957984226_1845505465_1051054_8347659_n She's so damn cute :3]]
[[Haha. Well, you seem like a pretty cool person, so. And yeah. She's alright at times.]]
[[Eh. I'm not a fan of Adventure Time. But I'll watch it if there's nothing on TV]]
[[Lol. I didn't even think about that.]]

“I know. Most of the people that I've encountered can't keep their mouths shut.” He let out a disapproving sound and moved his hands behind his head. Shayne was a bit surprised that the male was still holding on to him, but it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling. Right now, he was pretty comfortable. “That's exactly it. Either that or killing people to get the point across.” He cringed at the thought. It wasn't something that he liked talking about. He supposed that it was true what one of the higher ranked officers told him all the time: 'there's no happiness for someone who dwells in death'.

“Good. You shouldn't care what they say. They're just trying to make themselves feel better.” They were probably scared and that's why they were taking out their fears on other people. “Well, we are from different countries. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am

>>Awwwwwww >.> I want your kitty, well if I wasn't allergic to them. v.v I will have cats and kitties one day, I'll just have to take so many allergy pills I might die from overdose. <<
>>Thank you, you are very cool also!<<
>>I'm not either that's why I said that. My reason for watching it is the same as yours. <<
>>I don't even know why I thought of that. I guess it was the that and this.<<

"They annoy me the most. That and people who can't take anything well, a different opinion then their own." He said, snuggling a bit into the other's chest. "I dislike the feeling and so I just want to leave the body I am in. Though now I am think I'm fine since this person is in Germany, I wouldn't feel as guilty because they would probably think it is someone different." He said. He hated thinking that someone got in trouble because of something he did, and so he didn't like to think about it."

"I guess but it still makes me uncomfortable, I will ignore it." He said, he wouldn't think about it from this time onward. "I suppose you are right, but I think that if we were smart we would escape the moment word got out that they were after us." He said.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 am

[[Damnit. I meant to link that picture. Oh well. That's the one that attacks people when they get out of the shower. I wish you luck :3]]
[[No Problem<3. Thank you c:]]
[[I prefer things that are drawn well. I'm still obsessed with FullMetalAlchemist even though it's an old show. It was the first thing that got me into animation.]]
[[Maybe so.]]
[[After this, bed. I need to start going to sleep earlier. When you go to bed, sleep well. Sweet dreams and all that good stuff.]]

Shayne moved one hand to rest on top of the male's hair. It was hard to believe that this person that was sitting next to him was older than he was. Even if it was just a year. “I hate people like that too. Everyone has their own opinion. It's not like if someone thinks any different of them than they do of themselves that the world is going to end.” He looked down at the male when he started to speak about the form he was in. “Well, you just have to survive five days like that. It shouldn't too hard. Then, you can shift back into whatever form you feel more comfortable in.”

The dark haired male laughed quietly. Aili was right. If he heard that people were after them, he would be leaving. “Shit. I'm not going to sit here and wait for them to come and kidnap us. I doubt you are either. We're both smarter than that.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 am

>>XD It's fine, and oh wow... i still want her, thank you!"
>>Not a problem for me either ^^ <<
>>I know! I remember watching Full Metal Alchemist on Adult Swim when I was younger, I'll probably read it one day though and mangaka that has really beautiful art is the one that does Tegami Bachi.<<
>>XD I know though I was planning on going to bed at 12 *shrugs* Night night, you too dear. I'll reply tomorrow though since I have to do school work.<<

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Aili giggled, "You know that is true, those types of people annoy me. You really shouldn't have to hold in what you think just because someone doesn't like the way you think." He said, moving his head against the hand on his head. "Oh I'm comfortable in this form it's just some other forms I just am so uncomfortable." He said hoping to have worded that better.

"I mean he doesn't condemn us to this place we are allowed to go to town, and when I hear the word government come up in conversation my ears kinda zoom in on that. So yeah the minute I hear something about the government coming to this town, I'll be gone. Hopefully you will be too." He said, he really did care for the other and wanted the best for him also.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:44 pm

[[Good afternoon c:]]

A light laugh came from the dark haired male. “If more people were like that, this world would be a better place. I wish it didn't have to come down to what you are and what you have. It's not like that makes you any more or less of a person.” Shayne would never understand how they could move on so easily to something new when it got old and boring. People were too fickle. Even people like him. Some of the liked to still think of themselves as human beings, but the truth of the matter was that they were far from it. “Oh, I see. Well as long as you're comfortable, then that's all that matters.”

Shayne nodded. Like he'd previously stated, he wasn't going to sit around and wait for them to kidnap them and make them mindless puppets. “Let's just hope it doesn't happen. We shouldn't dwell on what-ifs while we're still in an uncomfortable surrounding.”

[xxx]

A little while later, there was a knock on the door. The old man's voice came through before Shayne got the chance to say anything. He just announced that he was starting dinner and he might need some help. The male honestly didn't mind helping.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm

>>Afternoon ^^ <<

"I know, and I really wish that also, but I guess there has to be some disappointments in life... I just wish there wasn't so many." He had been talking about people and material things also."I suppose, so tell me do you have a sleek fur coating?" He asked wanting to know more about his panther friend.

"You're right we shouldn't, it is meaning less to think of what ifs when you don't know what will happen." He said smiling, he felt so secure around Shayne but he didn't know why, he only knew the mall less than a day, and even then he hasn't exactly spilled his whole life story. Not that he would have expected any less from the other.

When there was a knock, Aili looked over to the door kinda surprised but took it in stride and listened to the old man's voice call them for dinner. He didn't mind helping and so he pulled the other one up with him. "Wanna help him?" He asked not sure if the other would want to.

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

[[How was your day?]]
[[I just now noticed that I didn't give a picture for this roleplay xD]]
https://2img.net/h/i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc398/SilentDelusion/637677.jpg

The ravenette knew that. He just wished that there weren't so many damn disappointments in this life. It was a bit disappointing. When Aili asked about his coat, his smile grew to a grin. “I do. Like you were with your friend, Veronica was like that with me. She always used to make sure that my fur was nice and shiny. She hated me when I got it matted with blood.” Shayne smiled at the thought. It made him happy to think about the girl. “She's sort of like my sister.”

When Aili asked him if he wanted to go help, he shrugged his shoulders. “I don't mind helping. I mean, I know how to cook, so it wouldn't really be too difficult.” Shayne smiled at the male. He wondered if the male would want to help too. “Do you?”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 pm

>>It was good ^^ kinda long and I still have work to do v.v but I'll be through soon. Oh also i'm probably soon going to be failing a class because my teacher doesn't know how to take good notes ^^ <<
>>XD You know I love you! Now I gotta find one :P <<

"Really, I guess that is what friends are for." He said laughing not expecting that. "She sounds really nice though. I was the same way with Noah the big furball just doesn't know how to keep himself clean after eating. No matter how many times I threatened him he just kept doing it! That annoyed me so bad." Aili said not noticing that he was pouting now. "Hmm, so I don't have to be jealous of her?" He asked teasing the other.

"Well yeah I don't like sitting and doing nothing it is so boring. I usually had to cook anyways, its hard when your family doesn't like you." He said not wanting to give too much out about his home life, though that one part was true he wasn't going to go into detail.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 pm

[[That's good to hear. I'm glad that you had a good day. D: I'm sorry to hear that you're failing a class though.]]
[[<3 Yay.~]]
[[I'm going to take a nap, so I'll reply in a little while if you reply to this. c:]]

“She was so mean. But I expected nothing to someone who looked after me like she did. I'm not going to complain because she was one of the only people that I trusted back in Australia.” A light laugh came from Shayne when he asked if he didn't have to be jealous. “Of course not. I'm not really interested in girls. Sure, I can say if one is cute or if one is pretty, but I just don't find myself attracted to females.” He knew that of all people, Aili would at least half way understand what he was talking about. “Anyways, I doubt that even if I did like females, that I would date her. Sure she's cool and everything, but she's like my sister for Christ's sake. That would be kind of strange if you ask me.” He scratched his head slightly.

The ravenette nodded his head when he heard the other male speak. “Alright then. Let's go.” He sat up and then stood. He made his way downstairs and into the kitchen. The groups had dispersed by now and it was a bit quieter in the downstairs part of the house.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 pm

>>Yeah, so how was your day? Well at least I know it isn't my fault.<<
>>https://2img.net/h/i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/clauuxx/Anime/Brown%20hair/Boys/681730.jpg ^^ <<
>>Alright have a nice dream! <<

"I know the strict people are usually the nicer people down inside them, but not all of them." He said happy that the other had such a friend. "Really? I thought you were at least bi, since you did tell me about your boyfriend... well your ex-boyfriend. Well books are always different from their covers." He said happy knowing the other liked boys way more than girls. "That's why its good that I don't have to be jealous of her." he said blushing. "I like girls, but sometimes I like being the more feminine one so I'm bi. I like guys more though go figure." He said shrugging.

He sighed happily knowing that the noise from downstairs was now gone. He walked into the kitchen holding onto Shayne's hand when they were in there. "Afternoon sir, we are reporting for duty." He said playing around just slightly.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 am

[[My day was long. I was shaky all day. And then when I took out my contacts, I stopped shaking. I don't know what was wrong with me. Then I took a Tylenol PM and I'm still having trouble staying awake xD Even though I just took a nap]]
[[I like it c:]]
[[Thank you<3 It was a pretty good nap.]]

Shayne shrugged. He'd never figured that his sexuality mattered much, seeing as he didn't trust very many people very much to have a friendly relationship with them, let alone a romantic one. “I never figured it mattered much, y'know? I neglect to take care of myself at times. There's no way I'd be able to take care of a lover.” He grimaced slightly. He hadn't neglected himself in a long time, so maybe he was starting to break himself of that. “I see your point.” The male did have a feminine appearance. It was actually kind of cute.

When the two of them stepped into the kitchen, the man smiled and then started laying things out. “You too seem to be getting along. Just like I thought you might.” Shayne smiled slightly, not a bit surprised that the man thought that they would get along. Maybe he had a plan in the greater scheme of things? It didn't really matter. “You can try you hand at whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.” The man said quietly, disrupting the ravenette's thoughts.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 am

>>Oh wow, I'm sorry! I hope that you feel better. I don't know what would be causing that either, it might be from wearing them too much? Do you want to stop for the night? I don't mind.<<
>>Lol thank you! <3 Louis and Peter scare me in this episode v.v <<
>> ^^ That's good.<<

"I guess so, it shouldn't matter who you fall in love with that's how I feel." He said listening hearing the other saying how he neglected himself he pouted again. "Don't neglect yourself! If you do then I will probably give you a good slap or two." He said not wanting the other to neglect himself. "Yeah I can't help it, though really some girls are attractive but its one of those crushes that just don't go far. I'm just way more comfortable with males." He said shrugging.

He giggled at the old man, "Well you wouldn't want people to bit each other's heads off so early now would you." He said more as a statement then a question as he started to look at the ingredients. "What do you think you'll make Shayne?" He asked making sure they wouldn't make the same thing.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

[[Thanks, Love. But I'm okay. I think I'll be fine. The contacts were a brand new pair, so I don't know why they bothered me so much.]]
[[C: Aw. Why? What is the episode about? I'm not watching TV]]

The male nodded. That's how he felt too. But how could you tell if you were in love with someone? How did you tell the difference between love and just a one time affair? “Don't worry. I haven't done it in a while. I do that mostly when I'm busy. I'll forget to eat or forget to sleep. I can't forget to bathe because if I do, I can't stand the way I smell. If I do forget, you're welcome to make sure I remember.” Shayne laughed quietly as he remembered their conversation after they'd stepped out of the bathroom. “I'm sure that whoever you're with will be a lucky person. But they better watch out for that sadistic nature of yours.” He teased, adding a wink.

Shayne took one look at the ingredients and was unsure of what the old man was wanting to make. What he'd laid out appeared to be the makings of some type of Asian dish. “No, I did pair you two up because I thought that you would be able to work together better than some of the others. I know that you two are on the Axis side as well, and I didn't want to pair you up with people that might shove their beliefs in your faces.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 am

>>Alright if you are okay with it. Huh, I have no idea then. Maybe to strong or something like that. I come in a long line of a family with contacts but I know crap about them.<<
>>It was where Louis felt under appreciated by Peter and made out with Meg's boyfriend.<<
>>After this I'm probably stopping for the night >.< I'll wish you a good night's sleep and hopefully a shakey free tomorrow/today whenever you go to bed.<<

"You had better not, just thinking about that makes me what to smack you right now. I don't like the idea of you neglecting yourself." He said quite mad at the other, he squeaked again when he heard the other call him a sadist. "I am not! And if I am then your are a masochist. Though thank you for the compliment." He said, squeezing the other's hand more, blushing.

"I suppose you're right, sir." He said, since he and the other did get together just fine and easily. He really didn't feel like having anyone shove their beliefs down his throat. "Thank you." He said smiling as he looked over to Shayne. "I can make a omelet... is that fine with you?" He asked.

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 am

[[I don't know. I hope tomorrow is better because I'm not wearing glasses that eat my face. > <]]
[[Oh. I don't remember that.]]
[[Alright, Love. Thank you and you sleep well as well. c:]]

A sigh passed through his lips. He didn't want to start neglecting himself anymore. He'd been doing what he could to take care of himself. His fur might need a cleaning, but he was sure that that could be handled. “i won't. I'm going to start taking better care of myself. I just hope that I don't get busy. That makes me want to take care of myself less.” Shayne understood the angry expression on the male's face. He made himself angry too. “You so are! And I know I'm a masochist. You're welcome. I mean it.” He smiled at the male.

Shayne turned his head to the smaller male when he said that he could make an omelet. “Oh. Sure. That's fine.” A few minutes later, the food was almost finished and he could hear doors opening and closing to let more people downstairs. The kitchen was soon crowded and full of talkative people. Some of them weren't so happy as others were.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 pm

>>Aww, well how was your day? <<
>>Just know that it creeped me out.<<
>>Thank you as well! ^^ Obviously I forgot that the meal time, I thought it was breakfast that is why I put omelet and then last night I was like wait... it freaking said dinner. v.v <<

"If you do get busy while you and I are here then I will make sure you don't neglect yourself, even if it means doing everything for you." He had started to blush, it kinda sounded like they were husband and wife. "So you are admitting you are a masochist?! I'm a caring sadist... IF I was a sadist." He said blushing even more almost slipping by calling himself a sadist.

As the food almost done, he heard all of the people from upstairs start to come down and he let out a small groan. Although he was a talkative person around people he knew it still was just downright annoying having other's trying to get into each other's mind.

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 am

[[My day was good. I took a nap and slept so fucking long > < I just woke up and I went to bed at like five.]]
[[Lol. It's all good.]]

By the way that they were talking, it sort of sounded like they were married. An onyx colored eyebrow rose in an unasked question. “Thanks. I think the first thing big that I really want you to do for me, is to wash and brush my fur when I can shift again. I'd really appreciate that.” Shayne knew that Aili wouldn't have any trouble doing that. He said that he'd given his werewolf friend a bath before. He shouldn't have a problem with long haired animals. “What if I was a masochist? What would you do?” He let out a quiet laugh and grinned. “And yes, you are a sadist. Even if you're a caring one, you're a sadist all the same.”

Shayne finished up and took his normal seat at the table. He just tuned everyone out and didn't listen to them. He knew that if he did, then he would want to go back upstairs. The food was sat on the table, and it got a bit quieter.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:26 am

>>XD I wanted a nap but everyone started calling the house phone and I was like "Fuck it." <<
>> ^^ They are having breakfast for dinner! <<

"That's fine with me, I'd really want to see your coat anyways." He said smiling, he didn't mind cleaning the other's fur coat, it was nice to have someone to care for while on this mission type thing he was on. "I don't know cause half the time I would want to smack you but you would probably enjoy that too much." he said starting to blush once more. "Every single time you call me a sadist I feel like smacking you. Tell me why you think I am a sadist?" He asked really wanting to know the reason on why he is being called a sadist.

Aili sat next to Shayne happy to see their pursuers from this morning were not glaring daggers at each other for some stupid reason or another. He sighed and started to eat his food so he could get out of the room and away from the noise. He just disliked being closed spaces and not being able to think straight.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum