C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:56 am

>>https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394785_130301317086436_100003197062609_147492_1319213664_n.jpg this makes me so sad... <<
>>^^ I guess I'm used to it because my friend always took me to this snake show when we were younger but I refuse to be anywhere near poisonous anything. Just like any sane person. Though large ones don't scare me as much they can still stretch their jaws wide enough to eat me v.v <<
>>Awwwwwwwwwwwww, >.> That is sooo sweet! I wish i could say more but I can't v.v <<
>>Most likely after this I am going to bed.<<

"I'll make sure I won't, though if I do I'll wait another time." He said shrugging. He looked up and noticed it had gotten quite dark. "Hmmm, true that I did take up boxing but it wasn't in either my true form or this one. I might not be able to hold my own like that." He told the other quite guilty, it was true he took up boxing but he had done it in a different body, though like he has stated he doesn't cheat.

"I look forward to it also." He told the other smiling, even more when he felt the other's arms wrapped around him. "You know it's getting late, but at this point all I want is a hug." He told the other happily, he just felt so comfortable around Shayne and he wanted this moment to last.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 am

[[Oh God > < That's horrible. Whoever did that needs to fucking die.]]
[[Lol. Actually, they can't. A snake can't eat a human being. Maybe a child, but like you and I, they wouldn't be able to. Our shoulders are too wide, even if they open their mouths all the way.]]
[[It's fine ^^]]
[[Alright. Sleep well. Be good. :3 I'll reply to this tomorrow. I'm sleepy.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

“I'm sure that you won't make it boring. You seem like the type of person that would keep the person that you're with as entertained as possible.” Shayne shrugged. If the male knew how to fight, then that's all that mattered. Even if he used his real form, or the one he was in, he would still be able to be at least some what effective. “Well, just to make it fair, then, I won't shift. I'll spar you in this form.” It would be fair for both of them. He didn't want Aili to get hurt.

This boy was certainly strange to him. However, he would get over the male's strangeness. He had to. The two of them were supposed to work together. “Well, I'm not a fan of hugs, but I'm glad that I can make you happy.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm

>>Some kids did that to that dog with firecrackers, taped it to his mouth so he wouldn't be able to get it off. I'm so disappointed in the next generation.<<
>> Nice to know, I no longer fear them as much.<<
>>Lol. I little too late but you too!<<

"Well thank you." He said smiling, though he wasn't exactly sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Feeling the other shrug he lifted his head up to look at the other. "Alright, that's fair enough. You won't shift and I won't shift, that will be how we spar." He said confirming it. He did want to see the other's form, but probably not in battle/spar where the other would be faster and stronger than him.

Hearing the other wasn't a fan of hugs he let go, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you should've told me if I was doing something you don't like." He said pouting, like he has said before he doesn't want to force anybody into something they don't want to do. "I thought it was fine since you hugged me back and didn't push me away." He mumbled to himself.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 am

[[-_- That fucking pisses me off. I don't like dogs, but I feel sorry for that animal. I read the first sentence of this and swore so much I surprised even myself.]]
[[Just, keep your pets and small children by your side at all times xD]]
[[Thanks :3]]

Shayne nodded. He knew that the other boy wanted to see his other form, and he would. They didn't have to spar first. He was mildly curious about Aili's true form as well. However, he wouldn't ask the male to do something that made him uncomfortable. “I'm sure all of us will want to use our abilities at least once after this stupid test is all over with. Axis or not, this puts a lot of tension on someone like you or me or even Cameron.” Since the young boy was part animal, like Shayne, then he might as well include him as well.

“Oh, It's fine. You don't have to apologize.” The reason he hadn't pushed the male away was because he'd trusted the male. “I didn't want to be rude to you. And I trusted you, so, I know that you weren't trying to kill me.” It had taken him a moment to respond to the male's hug, but he'd finally returned it.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 am

>>I just love animals in general, and when I saw that picture I almost cried, it died like a few minutes after the accident. I just sat there crying for a few minutes after I got done reading it, I am unfortunately a cry baby v.v <<
>>Well of course ^^ Oh that reminds me I'm freaking allergic to some dogs v.v >.> Oh well my child will be locked up in their room if they come in contact with a large snake.<<
>>Well I have to go to sleep soon, and this time I will get this right! Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite, and have sweet dreams! Have a good tomorrow! <3 <<

"It really is hard for us because we have that sudden urge to shift. You and Cameron's may be when you are hungry for raw meat. I don't know if that would effect your human body if you eat it raw and so that's why I say this. Mine is when I get nervous or I get uncomfortable, I can stand this form for a while but it's just other forms I can't handle for a long time." He told the other. He really didn't know the effects of what you do in animal form or human form would effect the other form.

"Alright, as long as you say that it's fine." He said. "Thank you for trusting me, and being so nice to me. I won't kill you though maybe one day you will die of pleasure from me. Though if it makes you uncomfortable I will try not and hug you as much, though I will still cling to you." He said happily clinging onto the other's arm.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:49 am

[[Damn. I hope those little bastards didn't get away with that shit. That's stupid. And I'm sorry, Hun.]]
[[Oh. Wow. That sucks. Good. At least you won't have to worry about them being eaten.]]
[[Alright<3 You too. Sleep well.]]

Shane didn't know if his want to be in his other form was because of his want for raw meat, even though sometimes he did crave it. “Well, unlike Cameron I don't like it entirely raw. Because my human body doesn't like that. It has to be at least somewhat cooked for me to be able to eat it.” He nodded, hearing the male's explanation for himself. “I don't think that my wanting to be in my animal for is quite so primal. I think mine is more or less that I don't like walking on two legs and no tail throws off my sense of balance.”

As the boy clung, once more, to his arm, he smiled. That, he didn't mind. Even though he was invading his space, he'd told the male that he didn't mind if he did something like that. “You don't have to thank me. Anyways. Let's go back? I don't mind being out in the dark, but the darker it gets, then the harder that it probably is for you to walk back to the place that we're supposed to call home.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

>>I know right, and it's completely fine.<<
>>Yep! And sorry about not being on as of late I've just been so busy with school and yeah, a new semester is about to come up and I'm just not ready for it v.v <<
>>Thank you!<<

"Oh I see, well that is nice to know." He said smiling. He had been wondering about that anyway, well he had been wondering about a lot of things but he didn't think he would ever voice them out. "I understand, I guess it's whatever makes you most comfortable. Like I don't like being in my own skin or in a innocent person's skin. You prefer to be in your animal form though." He said. "As for your balance I think you are doing pretty well right now." He said teasing just a tiny bit.

"Well, I guess I'm just not used to people telling me it's fine if I am clingy with them. Sure we can go back, I don't mind the darkness if you could lead me to wherever." He told the other, after all he was still clingy on to the other so it wouldn't matter if he could see or not, because the other would be the one leading.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 pm

[[It's alright. I understand. If you're having trouble, then it's alright. C:]]
[[You're welcome.]]

If the male had questions, he would answer him. It wasn't like things like that were personal to him. “Well, I'm trying. My balance is better than it had been in a while. Even though it's better when I have a tail.” He smiled and turned back towards the mansion. He didn't want the other male to get hurt if it got too dark. Even though, Shayne could see back in the dark, there was still a chance that the male could get hurt. He pulled a cigarette out of the package and lit the end of it.

“Well, I don't care if you're clingy at all.” He took a drag from the cigarette and exhaled. Three cigarettes today? That was a new record. “Sure. I've always been able to see pretty well in the dark.” There were less people out, and he was happy for that.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am

>>Lol, well it's less having trouble and just way more stress than what I am used to. Like right now I'm working on a project, though that is not the problem. It's just my school is one semester four classes next semester four different classes and I got unlucky and got all my electives this semester with one core class. v.v I'm going to be swamped next semester.<<

"That's good, so what all do you do in your free time, human or panther I don't mind." He asked the other, he added the last part because the other might want to talk about one or the other. He was just giving out more choices. He didn't care if he dot hurt he was used to it, especially when you're in Axis. He pouted seeing Shayne light up another cigarette, "After that that's your last one for the day. Tomorrow I'll help you cut back if you would like." He offered since the other did want to help him stop smoking.

"Well alright, I just won't try and hug you a lot." He said since the other did tell him hugs make him uncomfortable. "Well can you lead me out of it?" He asked, he kinda meant it in another way also but more so of out of the night.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:38 am

[[I see. Well, I wish you the best of luck<3]]
[[Speaking of smoking, I haven't' done that in a little over a week. c:]]

Shayne shrugged. “Most of the time, I mostly hunt people. The missions last anywhere from a few hours to a few months. I don't half ass a mission that's why sometimes it lasts so long.” He'd for the most part always caught the person that he was looking for. If he didn't, he got reprimanded, and that wasn't something that he liked. His eyes went down to look at the shorter male and nodded. He understood. “Yeah. I didn't plan anymore after this one anyways. I don't usually smoke this much anyways.”

He turned and led Aili up the dirt road. “I'm sure I'll get over it eventually. I mean, I am going to be spending time around people more than I had been.” Shayne nodded when the male asked if he could lead him away from the dark. “Sure. We're almost back. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

>>Thanks ^^ Procrastination is the best ^^ <<
>>:D That's awesome ^^ Keep on going dearie!<<

"I hunt for information, and sometimes people also. My missions can only take up to at least month, if it is something hard. If it's something difficult they give us up to I think possibly three months. Though missions I have taken take up to a month or so. I don't like being pushed to finish anything so I try to finish as fast as I can." He told the other. Axis in his country always had reminders for this kinda stuff and it got on his last nerve and so he would finish them quickly so he could stop the reminders. "Well how many do you usually smoke, and are you more stressed then you usually are?" He asked.

"That's true but until then I'll just keep to snuggling." He said, smiling snuggling into the other's arm for more emphasis. "Hm, we are? That's great." He said, though kinda said that the other didn't answer the hidden meaning in his question.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

[[That's so true]]
[[Thanks<3]]

Shayne nodded, listening to the other speak about his job. Aili's missions lasted longer than his did. Maybe he just wanted to take his time to find everything that he could. Sometimes he got lazy and didn't want to work, so that could be why also. “I understand. I don't like being pushed or forced into doing something either. Especially when I get lazy. It makes me want to do it even less.” He dropped the cigarette on the ground and stomped it out before continuing to walk. “I only usually smoke one a day or one every couple of days. I'm a lot more stressed than normal. It could be because that I'm in a new place.”

The ravenette didn't get the other male's double meaning to his phrase. When he started to snuggle into his arm, he patted Aili's head and smiled as well. “Yeah. I'm sure people are getting tired by now.” He still wasn't used to the time difference between this country and his own.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

>>As seen here :P<<
>> ^^ Manga is unfortunately my life along with music D: I have stacks of them all around my house. v.v<<

"I know, I stalled my mission for a little while because I was behind in school, I did not hear the fucking end to it from that little reminder. Then Axis came down and told me I needed to hurry up with that mission. It wasn't even a serious one." He said annoyed. "I think you are right, about you being in a new place. I can help you though, I'll make sure that you don't smoke and if you do that it is only one." He said confident.

"Mhm, I know I am. Today was very busy and had me moving a lot more then what I am used to." He said truthfully as he leaned more heavily on the other's arm, but not enough to have them both toppling over. "When we get back I'm probably going to take your smokes and then go to bed." He said.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum