C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:57 am

Aili smiled a little as he greeted them both, "Good morning." He didn't want to be a nuisance while he was in the house so he had decided to ask, "Do you need any help sir?" He never did like the feeling like a freeloader. He noticed the same ravenette from the night before and nodded his head in greeting.

Of course again the ravenette did not look like he cared at all, which was fine with Aili since he'd rather be in his own little world then here. He was guessing that Shayne was the one in the bathroom before him since his hair was still wet and he looked annoyed. The next few words were supposed to be kept in his head but came out of his mouth instead, "Well someone isn't a morning person." but was covered by a loud thump from upstairs.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:07 am

“Morning.” Shayne mumbled back in greeting, continuing what he was doing before the male had walked in the door. “No, we're almost finished anyways.” The man answered the boy with a smile. It was true, they were almost finished. He heard the male's words and had to agree with them. He wasn't a morning person. He was a night person. That's when he did the most work back at home. He had usually slept during the day and woke up around late after noon.

The thump from the stairs made him turn his head to see what was going on. No one had screamed, so it couldn't have been that they'd fallen. The small angel girl stepped into the room and shied away from the two boys. “Good morning.” She said, a little too sweetly as she stood in the door way. Shayne didn't particularly like her. She annoyed him, to say the least, and every where she went, she carried a floral scent that made him sick to his stomach. His nose wasn't as sensitive as a dog's, but it was much more sensitive than a human's and it gave him a headache just being in her presence.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 am

"Alright." He said as he found a spot to sit. The thump was probably someone slamming a door... must be someone who is not a morning person like Shayne. Aili thought as he saw the small angel girl come into the room. "Morning." he greeted her back though he had the thought that her voice was a little too high and that it was just sickly sweet.

"Mind telling us what that loud thump was about?" He asked wanting to know if it was her or the other inhabitants upstairs. As she passed him he couldn't help but think that she smelled like heavy perfume, though Lucas did always have a nose like a dog's. He didn't want to offend her but the smell was giving him a headache.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 am

The raven haired male started to place things on the table, and then took a seat when everything was there. He watched as the girl took a seat at the table further away from him than from the brunette. He was glad that he didn't have to deal with her sitting beside him. There was only so much floral perfume that he could take. “O-oh, I don't know. Someone slamming their door, I'd imagine. Not everyone here is a morning person, I guess.” That was the understatement of the century. “No kidding.” He mumbled under his breath.

An onyx colored eyebrow arched when he saw the Asian female. “Ohayōgozaimasu” She greeted, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Shayne felt like she was one of the ones he could trust, though he wasn't going to bet everything that he had on that. Even one of his own could turn his back on him, he knew that. The man sat down at the table as well. “I know that you're not all here yet, but go ahead and eat while the food is still hot.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 am

>>After this I'm going to bed I have a horrible ringing in my ears that gets worse the more I think about it v.v <<

When the other asian girl had stepped in and greeted them he didn't know what to think, he guess he never thought he would hear anyone greet him in another language. He greeted her back before the old man started to talk. He had nodded and grabbed whichever food he could before dog breath got down here.

And as if right one cue Cameron did, yawning as he came in. Aili thought it best to just ignore the annoying guy and just sit back down in his spot. He had started to eat when that annoying smell of perfume wafted into his nose again. He noticed the girl was sitting closer to him then the other people in kitchen and he had to wonder why him.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 am

[[Oh, Hun, I'm sorry. Sleep well.]]

The dark haired male said nothing, but rather, started to eat as well. The food was delicious and he was hungry. Soon, the male named Cameron came into the room. It was like he was a bottomless pit. He seemed to always be hungry. Cameron sat beside him and Shayne gazed over with a grimace on his face. It would appear that both he and the brunette boy were sitting by people that they didn't care for. “I would like to pair you guys up. Maybe with people that you might not socialize with. Though, I know who not to pair up just by looking at you all. So, after breakfast, I'll tell you guys who I want you to work with for the next couple of days.”

Great. He would have someone prying into his personal life. A sigh passed through his lips. Soon, the rest of them filed down the stairs and started to eat like the others. They were briefed on the information as well. When he was finished, Shayne rinsed his plate in the sink and sat it there before returning to the table. He wondered who the old man was thinking of pairing him up with.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:57 pm

>Thank you it's a whole lot better now.<<

Aili listened to the older male speaking sighing hoping he got paired up with someone that didn't annoy him. He looked around so far the only ones that didn't annoy him were the ravenette, the yuki-onna, and the rest that he hasn't talked to yet. He didn't fix up a high plate of food like Cameron did, but he made sure that he had enough to fill him up until lunch.

Ha ate again was the slowest person to eat, the girl with the annoying flowery smell even ate messier than him. He didn't want to offend her by moving down a few seats to sit with the other boys because he didn't want to start a commotion so early in the morning. If it was lunch he might have because by then he knew he would have lost all happiness that he has in the mornings. Though soon it was now crammed in their, and Aili didn't want to stay in there for long so he finished up and followed Shayne's example by washing his dish off. Though instead of returning to the table he just stood near the sink.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:52 pm

[[Anytime. And that's good.]]

Shayne closed his eyes and let out a sigh. He felt the need to smoke. He wondered if the had any cigarettes left. Well, if he didn't, then he'd just have to make the trek to the convenience store soon. Even though his body wasn't completely human, he found that the nicotine worked the same way on him that it did on any human body. They had been told that they were able to walk around, hadn't they? He made a mental note of that. “I'll be back in a few minutes.” He said, pushing his chair back from the table and leaving the room. He went upstairs and opened the bedside table and saw an almost empty package of cigarettes. “Damn.” He muttered, taking one of them and the lighter. He wouldn't smoke in the house. He would go outside.

A few minutes later, he returned to the kitchen. He felt a lot better now that he'd had something to calm him down. The people were almost finished eating. “You two.” The man pointed to Shayne and then the brunette kid standing by the sink. Wait. Did that mean that they were partners? The man continued on and didn't leave room for questions.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:07 pm

As he waited for the rest of them to finish he started to think back. Had he made the right choices coming here? He would rather not be changed into someone he isn't. He was becoming nervous again, 'Quit thinking you made the wrong choice, it's a good choice to be here.' He thought trying to calm himself down before he decided to do something stupid.

He was still trapped in his daze when the old man pointed to him. He looked over to where he pointed at his partner slightly shocked to see it was Shayne, while the other looked like a deer caught in headlights. Had he left? He thought noticing that he had been coming into the kitchen. Oh well it's not my business. He had concluded looking at the other pairs, waiting till he was done before asking questions.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm

The male was surprised, but he figured that this kid was someone that he could get along with. They shared the same alliance, after all. There was no sense in arguing with the pairings that the man had made. He should just be happy that he wasn't paired with someone that he couldn't stand. “Okay, I'm not saying that you have to know everything about each other, but for the next couple days, I want you to work together. I'm not going to start testing your abilities just yet, since I've placed you all under the five days without power.” Shayne grimaced slightly. He was more of a solitary person, but if he had to, then he would let the male into his life, somewhat.

A couple of the others started asking questions. Shayne tuned them out. He managed to catch the last few sentences that left the man's lips. “All is one. One is all.” What the hell did that even mean? He shook his head and turned in his seat to look at the brunette boy.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Aili didn't find anything wrong with who he was teamed up with they were in the same alliance, though he wasn't to sure on opening up to anybody in this place even if they were on the same team. He was just happy he didn't get an opposing alliance member where they would be fighting the whole time.

He listened to some of the questions at first, but found them useless and unneeded information. Though the last sentence he really had wished he had been listening to the question or sentence before that because it confused him. He moved to stand closer to Shayne to let other's clean their plates off. He could sense that their meeting was coming to an end soon anyways.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

“Let's go somewhere else. I need room to think.” He said to the male as he stood. There were too many people trying to talk at once in this small place and it was getting too much. He went upstairs to get some money and then came back downstairs. “I saw a convenience store on my way here. You don't mind coming with me, do you?” If the male didn't, then he could just go by himself. He could buy cigarettes by himself. He was a big boy.

“Anyways, I'm not really one to talk about myself. And I'm not going to ask you to tell me personal things. I expect the same.” Sure, he would share his name and every thing else that he didn't decide as personal with this boy. He didn't really expect the other to argue. They were on the same side and they both acted pretty much the same way, except Shayne was more outspoken.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:43 am

Aili had nodded understanding where Shayne was coming from. He saw the other leave to go upstairs but came back down soon after. "I really don't mind, it's better than staying in a house with the others." He had said, grabbing Shayne's wrist and moving to the front door.

"Also my name is Aili if you don't remember." He said just to make sure the other knew, he wasn't trying to make the other look like an idiot. "So tell me what you want me to hear, Shayne." He said knowing that their conversation would probably last as long as the trip to and back from the store.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am

Shayne followed the male who was dragging him out the front door. He kept pace with him so it looked less like he was dragging him and more like he was walking with him. When Aili told him his name, he made a mental note to remember it. He had, in fact, forgotten it. “Thanks.” He said, nodding his head slightly. “You can shift your form too, right?” He asked, knowing that his shifting was probably more painful than the other male's. He was still mildly curious about the other male's powers.

“What I want you to hear.” A shrug rolled off of his shoulders as he repeated the phrase out loud. His green orbs turned to look at the other. “Well, I can shift my form, but I've already chosen the animal that I wanted. It was more of a way to remind myself of someone I didn't want to lose, really.” The Australian boy stopped talking, figuring that if he said any more, he'd say too much.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

"Your welcome." He replied, noticing that he was in fact dragging Shayne. He blushed and quickly let go of the other's wrist. "Sorry." He mumbled, hearing the Shayne's question he answered, "Yeah I can, and from when I was actually listening you can too, but into a animal."

"If I may ask what animal did you choose?" He asked noticing the other looking kinda lost on words picking his words carefully. He smiled, "Well your reason sounds a lot like mine. The person that I copied is someone I didn't want to lose." He decided to pick his words more carefully also when he almost gave too much information. "I'll tell you one more thing I don't trust anybody to see my true form. The reason... well I'll leave that up to you if you care." He said knowing that the other just might not care about his matters.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 am

The male nodded. “I chose a panther. I've always had a fascination with big cats.” He remembered a time when he was a kid. He and a friend named Celeste had gone to the zoo. He almost couldn't drag her away from the panther cage. Shayne nodded in understanding when the male said that he'd picked that form. It made sense. He hadn't expected it to be the male's true form. “You and I seem to be a lot alike.” It was an observation that he'd made by talking to him and listening to himself talk.

“I can understand that. Your matters are your own. You don't have to tell me.” Shayne was untrusting of people as well. Even his friend Veronica he kept an eye on. “Some of the others really get on my nerves.” He decided that a change in subject would be for the best.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am

He smiled, though his favorite animal wasn't a panther he did find them quite majestic like any other animal. "That's cool." He said as they continued into the town. Hearing the male say they were a lot alike he couldn't help but agree. "Well I guess that it happens wherever you are. Losing people gaining new people back, but the scars the old ones left still burn hot." He said running a hand through his hair.

"Thanks I won't question you either since you had to pause a little while ago. It's your business not mine." He said returning the favor. Noah would've been one to pry into other's business sticking his nose where it shouldn't belong, so even though the other was his friend he had to choice his words wisely in front of him also. "Oh tell me about it, I swear I still have a headache from that perfume that girl was wearing. Dog breath was probably worse though." He said not liking Cameron from the moment he spoke to him.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 am

[[The Justin Beiber Shit my hair is pulling is really irritating me :/]]
[[On a side note, Family Guy is really amusing tonight.]]

That was true. He'd made new friends, but that didn't erase the past. It never could and he doubted it ever will. “Thank you. I appreciate it. I hate when people pry into business that's not theirs to pry into.” He knew that if he'd been paired with anyone else, he wouldn't have invited them along. “Ugh. Her perfume gives me a migraine. And the dog boy. Well, I'm a cat. Think about it.” He'd never been a fan of werewolven. Especially little ones like Cameron.

“I find it odd that the old man seems to be able to tell what we're thinking. Maybe he's like we are.” Or maybe he was just used to dealing with teenagers. Either way, the man sort of freaked him out a little bit. “As for the rest of them, well, I haven't had a reason to bitch about them yet.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 am

>>Aw >.> It would annoy me too. Though I guess it depends if you want your hair to look like and by the sounds of it you don't. I would say wash again so that it at least dies down.<<
>>On the side note that I am really not paying any attention to my tv at the moment ^^ <<

"Trust me I have a dog boy at home that can't keep his nose out of anything. Though he is a whole lot easier to get along with then Cameron. I guess it's because Cameron treats everything like a joke." He shrugged he didn't know why but he really could not stand the smaller dog. "Hmm well it does make sense." He said as Shayne gave him his reason for not liking the smaller dog.

"I know what you mean, I mean I would have been a little surprised by what everyone was if I had been listening, though some were quite easy to guess. He took it all in stride like he already knew, he knew a lot of questions we had and would swiftly answer them without anyone asking." He told the other, though he knew the other knew. "Yeah, nobody has done anything to me to make me not like them." He told the other smiling again.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 am

[[I took a shower not too long ago and waited till my hair was dry and then straightened it. It's really kind of annoying. Maybe it's just 'cause I cut it earlier.]]
[[Lol. That's nice. Oh well. I'm so easily amused > <]]

A quiet laugh escaped his lips. So he had a friend like Cameron back home? It honestly didn't shock him one bit. “He's only thirteen. Maybe we should cut him a break.” Shayne snickered at the thought. There was no way in hell. “I wasn't really listening either. I don't blame you.” He usually only caught bits and pieces of the conversation that was going on. “Well, he's the host. So, maybe he's done his homework. I know that us that are on the axis side, our files are on the government webpages. Anyone can access them if you have the password.”

Shayne stopped at the convenience store and opened the door. “I just came here to get a package of cigarettes. I won't be long if you don't want to come in.” He said, stepping into the dimly lit store. The man behind the counter looked at the teen. He told the male his brand of cigarettes and showed his identification card. It was the closest thing to a drivers license. The man handed over the pack and Shayne handed him money. He then stepped back outside.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 am

>>Yeah it might be that, sometimes after my hair is cute and I wash it I get so annoyed because it doesn't look the same as it did. XD You should get bed head again! Then it wouldn't look like Justin Beiber.<<
>>Oh Gosh don't even get me started if only you could see my computer at this moment.<<

"Maybe it's just that when I was thirteen I wasn't much of a clown." He said shrugging, he heard Shayne laughing at his own suggestion and couldn't help but start laughing also. "Well I'm guessing he has been preparing for this moment for a while. I mean he prepared that lecture, food, and challenges for us." He explained a little better. "And then again some aren't with Axis, though the ones that weren't just seemed like they would be ready to tell their life stories. Take Ele for example." Then it came to mind that Shayne might not have gotten his nickname for the girl that had perfume.

"Oh I'm fine here you go on ahead." He told the other as he entered the shop for cigarettes. It left Aili to his thoughts and think a little more. He wondered why it was so easy to open up to Shayne, was it because they were a lot alike? That was most likely the reason but still. He sighed seeing the other male come back out with a pack of cigarettes in his hand.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 am

[[Lol. That was more like bed-head/sex hair. xD Though you might be right. :3]]
[[> > Do I want to? ]]

When he was thirteen, he was mature. He wasn't much of a clown, ever. “Yeah. Well, they need to be more mature. Not everything is a joke.” He took a cigarette out of the package that he'd just bought and produced a lighter from his pocket to light the end of it. Shayne took a drag from the cancer stick and stuck both the lighter and the package back into his pocket. “They're willing to spill their guts to people they don't know because they haven't been through things like we have. They haven't killed anyone.” He almost added 'that they cared about'. Though, he figured that what he had said was enough.

Shayne started to head back in the direction of the mansion. “I just hope these next couple of days goes by fast. I feel so odd when I can't shift. Being stuck in this form is so weird.” He grimaced slightly and took another drag.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 am

>> ^^ Yep bed head is always better than the Beiber look.<<
>>It's nothing bad just a whole bunch of tabs being untouched for like ever. I have a whole entire episode of d gray man fully loaded since I think before 6 pm... I still have your email up also v.v and a fanfiction that I was reading from yesterday. v.v I have a messy computer.<<

"Tell me about it, I just wish that they would take this more seriously." He said smiling. He watched the other light up the cigarette waiting for more things to be said. "That is a good reason, I'm guessing most of them came from good homes also. I know I didn't..." He had mumbled the last part hopefully low enough for Shayne not to hear.

Noticing the other leaving him behind he quickly caught up making sure that they were in stride again. "I know, I get nervous a bunch of times and I usually... go out for a while." He didn't want anyone knowing about his drinking habit yet, especially when Noah always teasing him for being a very emotional drunk. Noah never let that one slid by him again.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 am

[[If only my lover was here :3 I could be distracted from making post in a much better way than watching TV xD]]
[[Oh wow. Well, I'm good at waiting. I have maybe three or four tabs open.]]

Shayne let out a disapproving sound. He was jealous of everyone who'd come from a good home. He certainly hadn't. The earliest memories of his parents were from when he as small. The time that Celeste and he had gone to the zoo was with her parents. “Well, they're the lucky bastards, then, aren't they? There are some of us who've been through a lot more than that. I just wish they wouldn't be so annoying.”

Needing to be somewhere else seemed to be another thing that they had in common. “I know the feeling. When I feel that there's too much going on in a small space, I need to get away. I like my space.” He was an animal; he loved his space.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 am

>>XD Of course! It is always better than feeling like forever alone. If it makes you feel better I'm not even watching tv and I'm distracted.<<
>>Oh thanks goodness. I'm sorry it takes me forever in one post >.< I should reply now because I'm feeling guilty... well after this post anyways. It was a whole lot better than one week where I had about I think 14 tabs open. >.< I guess I'm some what of a big procrastinator and easily amused person.<<

"Now now Shayne don't resent them just because they had a good home. Some people have good homes but take everything for grant and don't even care. Those are the people that get on my nerves. I know that some of them get on your nerves they get on mine too, but from the sounds of it we are staying there for awhile so might as well get cozy." He said as they were nearing the mansion.

"Yeah and I'd rather have no one notice me so I shift into somebody different. Have a nice walk without any disturbances." He had somewhat lied though not all the way. It was true he did this at times when he was nervous, but instead of taking a walk he would get a few drinks.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum