C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:21 am

[[Lol. I get to see him tomorrow, so it's all good c:]]
[[Nah. It's all good. I'm patient. ^^ After a couple days I start to get a little impatient though xD]]

A shrug rolled off of his shoulders. “Just because we live there with those people doesn't mean we have to like them.” Shayne dropped the bud of the cigarette on the sidewalk and snuffed it out with his shoe. He could already tell that it was going to be a long five days. Did they have to go to school? He hoped not soon. “Well, there's no point in arguing about it.”

The ravenette felt like the other was hiding from something, but he wasn't going to pry into his life. “I hope we don't have to go to school. That's something I'm definitely not looking forward to.” He would probably be a senior here too.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 am

>>Aww You have a good time with him! You two just look so cute together! <3 Well from what I have seen anyway... but I give you two the best of luck ^^ <<
>>Futile attempt I already replied XD <<

"I know and its not like the old man is forcing us to be friends with everybody. I guess that is good." He said as he tried running all the faces through his head. Well only about five of them had stuck in his head well and then he thought about the school also. Would they put him in another college or stick him in high school also.

"I don't know in Germany you graduate high school at the age of twenty, but I skipped a year and I'm in my first year of college. My problem would most likely be that I might be the only one in college out of all of us at the mansion." He said not looking forward to another classroom of unfamiliar faces and customs for that matter.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 am

[[Thanks<3 I dunno what we're going to do, but we're going to have fun xD]]
[[I see that. I'm going to try to reply. But my e-mail is being an ass.]]

That was a good thing. At least they didn't have to be friends with anyone that they didn't want to befriend. "Yeah, I'm a solitary person. I don't need a lot of people in my life." He wasn't surprised to hear that the male was in college. He was twenty after all. "I don't know. I'm probably going to be a senior like I was in Australia. Thank God that school's almost over for this year." He didn't believe that there was a god, but it was just an expression.

Shayne turned up the hill towards the mansion. No one was outside. From the look of things, everyone was still inside. They were probably prying into each other's lives and thinking of new ways to annoy each other.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 am

>>XD Well... have fun to whatever you guys decide to do! You nut! :P <<
>>Meh I'll reply to that one tomorrow since I need my sleep. >.> You do too for your Beiber hair unless it died down, but then again energy for when your boyfriend comes over ^^ <<

"That's how I am, though I do try to get along with others. The minute they say something rude to me all be rude right back." He said which kinda explained his dislike for Cameron. "Enjoy it! Well enjoy it as well as you can with a group like ours." He said sighing he was somewhat happy that he didn't have anyone in college with him, but just seeing a familiar face would have been nice.

Seeing nobody outside he guessed they were all way to busy trying to gather info from the other or just annoying the crap out of the old man. He really felt bad for that guy, bet he wasn't prepared for this run of the muck.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 am

[[Haha. We will. c:]]
[[I'm going to go to sleep too. I'll reply to this when I wake up. I'm too tired to think > < Plus, I need all the energy I can get to keep up with him when he gets here. Good night/morning. Sleep well.]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:14 am

>> :P<<
>>You too, and alright take your time! <3 <<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

[[I didn't wake up until like Four PM -_- But tonight's going to be pretty fun c:]]

He was a bit surprised at how alike the two of them were, still. But he kept it to himself. “Enjoy highschool? I seriously doubt that I will, but I can try.” He opened the door for the both of them and stepped inside the warm house. It was a bit too warm for him. He knew that if he spent too long in a warm place, then he could get a fever. Shayne saw the old man start to go up the stairs. “Hey, can you make it a bit cooler in here? It's way too hot.”

The old man continued up the stairs and Shayne returned to Aili. “Who knows. Maybe he won't make you go to school if you don't want to continue it here. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to.” They would probably bring school up again later. Right now, though, it seemed like it was a round of twenty questions for a lot of them.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:10 pm

>>Lucky >.> I woke up at like 10. Well you are energized now aren't you. Did your Beiber hair go away?<<

"Well when I got out of high school, Axis piled work after work on top of me, and that is the whole reason I signed up for college. A little break until I got out." He was true the day he got out of school and had graduation they sent him lots of work to do. Though the normally did that on Summer vacation, this was a full on time and after the first week he got tired of it and signed up for college. He didn't mind the heat in the house cause he was a natural cold person though not as cold as a yuki-onna.

"I hope not, I'm safe from missions right now while I'm here and it would be like my first real break since forever." He said sighing. He heard the yelling coming from the living room again, though this time it was probably everybody trying to talk over one another. He looked up at the other making him notice something, "Dammit your taller than me." He said frustrated with his height.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 pm

[[Oh wow. I am. And it did c:]]

Shayne understood that the male was usually busy. “I understand that. They keep me busy pretty much twenty four seven. I'm surprised that I have the grades that I do.” He didn't have all A's, but he had decent grades. “I'm actually on a recruiting mission right now.” These were usually the easiest missions. They required the least amount of work.

“Who knows. Just bring it up next time he brings up school.” He shrugged once again. Shayne blinked when he said that he was taller than him. “Oh. I guess so.” He hadn't really thought all that much about it. But it seemed to be a big deal for Aili. “I don't think it's really that much of a big deal though.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 pm

>>Yeah v.v And it was for complete nothing except that I had to go to the store with my mom D: Energizer bunny! lol I would hope so ^^ I told you sleep would work.<<

"Well in Germany they gave us a mission a week, though the missions usually took a week to finish. Though I did get to keep up a good A or B grade while in high school and some part of middle." He said he joined like a little before he went to 7 grade after Christmas break. "Well the reason I'm free at the moment is because Axis or Noah failed to tell me what my real mission is. All I got was an address." He told Shayne sighing.

He really did not know what his goal/mission was at this moment. "I suppose I can, it's almost break time for college to get out... well my college." He said not knowing if the college here got out soon. "You're not the one that gets mistaken for a girl or a chibi." He said crossing his arms. Sure it was one time in his freshman year where he had forgotten to shift, but he didn't like those guys hitting on him and girls looking at him with jealousy.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 pm

[[Aw, I'm sorry, Love. Haha. Well. Bed hair is ten times better than Beiber hair :3]]

It seemed like their government's were different. They gave them different missions at different times. “They gave us missions based on our skills. The majority of us were shifters, but there were also others there as well. We also did bigger missions in pairs. My partner was always a Vampire girl that was a big nosy at times.” Her nosyness he welcomed, however. She was probably one of the people that knew the most about him.

Shayne nodded and looked over at Aili. He laughed slightly. “I'm sorry. But you don't really look like a girl or a chibi to me.” Sure, he was good looking. Well, this form of the male was good looking. He wondered if the boy's real form was good looking as well. “I'm sure that they were just teasing you. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm

>>It's fine ^^ Though I'll be going to bed earlier today since I know I have to get up early tomorrow. Ain't it ^^ My mom hates my bed hair because its really wavy after I sleep on it. *shrugs* Oh well<<

"They did ours by grade so each year we would lose a few, but they never really cared about any of us. Though recently they have toned down a little, we can now pair up and guess who my partner was.. it was Noah the big fat dog like I have said doesn't know where to put his nose either." He said, Noah wasn't fat per say... just had a lot of fur when in his wolf mode.

"Well that is because I didn't go like this. I'm actually shorter than this, and my hair is longer. Which reminds me after these five days I've got to trim my hair again." He said, he only on occasions turn into him real form and it's because he does take care of his real body. Even when he shifts he does grow, everything grows though really for Aili it's just his hair and nails that grow. "I haven't grown an inch since tenth grade." He said sighing.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am

[[I'm going to bed earlier too. I need to start going to bed earlier anyways xD I have long hair, so it gets really messy when I sleep on it. You should feel too bad :3]]

“I see. It sort of surprises me that our governments are different, but then again, it kind of makes sense.” His government didn't really care much about them either. They were expendable and could always be replaced. “We're easily replaced. They just want us to know that.”

Shayne laughed again. So, he was shorter, and he had longer hair? Then it made sense that people might mistake him for a female. “Well then I'm sure you made a very convincing female.” He was just teasing the male. He didn't know how the other would react. “But you shouldn't put such a stigma on being short. Sometimes shortness is cute. And long hair looks good on some people.” He'd had longer hair a few months ago. He liked to think that he looked pretty damn good with long hair.

Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 am

>>XD I know right, I do too because I have to go school soon >.< I have long hair too, kinda inevitable since I am a girl, my hair is just stupid apparently cause mine doesn't get messy just wavy. What? XD <<

"Well I suppose so, though I've known that our governments were different. Not your government but think the one in England was way different. I went there as a mission and had to report there. They are a whole lot nicer than most governments." He said truthfully. "Well we are, I've been threatened numerous of times that I am easily replaceable. They have even shown me my replacement if I fail a mission." He sighed, he wouldn't think of failing a mission cause he liked to think that he was helping people. It made him feel better about his betrayal.

He pouted hearing the other male, "Well talk with the people in Germany though I think most of them have forgotten about me." He smiled, "Well when you are in the government you aren't meant to be cute, they want people that look like you. I know it does it makes me feel a little better about myself hearing I have pretty hair, cause I would rather not hear you have such bad hair." He said sadly, since it was true.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 am

[[I have to go back to college. It's going to suck if I'm still going to bed at three and four in the morning and have to wake up at six thirty. xD As for your hair, if you have a flat iron, you could just flat iron it to make it straighter]]

“You're lucky. You've gotten to travel a lot. This is honestly the first time I've gotten to travel a long distance.” He'd been told that he was expendable as well. He scowled slightly and let out a sigh. They treated them like they were going to fail at anytime and then they were going to replace them with yes-men. “I know. I've had the same treatment. They don't care if we live or die.”

The male's pout was cute, he had to admit. “They want tough people, I know. But it's the cute, short ones that get away with most things.” The more you looked like a woman, the less that someone would accuse you of a crime. “I'm sure that your hair looks fine. Though, I don't know what you really look like.” A soft smile graced his features.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 am

>>I know though i wake up close to 6 to wash my hair and stuff like that get ready. Though really I just spend a lot of time on the computer in the mornings. v.v I would have to use my mom's my hair is flat naturally but when I take naps its horrible.<<

"I'm slightly scared to travel there is always someone out there that might have a grudge against you, or in my case the person I shift into. I don't know the person I shift into so they could be bad or good, trust me I've done both. I've actually been arrested because of the person I shifted into." He told Shayne lightheartedly. It had just been a misunderstanding so once he had a government person on his side, he was released.

"I guess that's how I get out of some things, our government head is a real..." He stopped himself he wouldn't say anything around this kind of place. "Pfft..." He started giggling at what the taller male sad, "Well right at this moment I'd probably look horrible." It was so much easier to talk to this male than most people he has been around most of his life. Maybe because he didn't stick his nose where it shouldn't belong.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

[[I take showers at night, so my hair doesn't look good unless I flat iron it > > I also spend a lot of time on the computer in the mornings.]]
[[This show is... wow... I feel sorry for whoever is on the receiving end of a thirteen inch penis > >]]

Scared to travel? That was understandable as well. A laugh left his lips when he said that he'd been arrested. That was a bit surprising, but it was an interesting story to say the least. “Well, at least you got out of it. It could have been worse.” Shayne had been in his fair share of compromising positions.

Shayne grinned at the male's giggling. “Well, I can't really say anything. I don't know what you look like. But you really shouldn't put yourself down like that. You might think that you look bad, but someone else might think that you're the most gorgeous thing in the world.” He laughed quietly and looked around him. It had started to cool down in the house, and for that he was grateful. “Thank God. I was starting to get a bit a bit feverish. My body is already naturally warm.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:53 am

>>lol I'm dead in the morning if I don't take a shower it wakes me up ^^ <<
>>Please to God tell me you are not watching Boondocks... I swear I saw that come one instead of Family Guy and was like *Changes channel* Though if not, which show? <<

"Yeah I suppose, it is a bit better than not having the government bail you out, because you are over there trying to explain that you are a doppleganger." He said thinking about it. "I think they would have sent me to a loony place or back to the government for testing." Aili sighed at that time he was happy to be on Axis' side.

"I know but trust me, the first time I had shifted back to my looks I was so shocked I actually screamed, my mom told me to never yell again because I gave her a small shock." He giggled he remembered that day a lot because it stuck out as the day as him scaring the crap out of himself. "Well I'm naturally cold, but at the moment I'm fine." He said smiling.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:13 am

[[Showers make me tired. Unless I take a cold shower. Which doesn't happen very often.]]
[[Lol. Hell no. It's a show about weird ass fetishes. Though I've heard people say “bigger is better” I don't think that thirteen inches would be very pleasurable. Sounds more like it would hurt. ._.]]

“Humans are very unlikely to believe that you're a supernatural creature. They don't want to believe things like us would exist. It gives them piece of mind.” Humans, in his opinion were weak and defenseless fools that had no idea what was really out there in the world. “Even if they sent you to a loony bin, you would probably get out of there fairly easy. You are a master of disguises after all.”

An onyx colored eyebrow rose at the male's statement. He'd been shocked at his own looks? “Maybe it was because you were so unused to seeing your own face. After so many disguises I don't doubt it.” He somewhat envied the others who could withstand warmer temperatures. “You're lucky. At least a simple shower doesn't make you sick if you stay in it too long.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 am

>>XD Oh well mine wake me up because I put them at way too hot temperatures.<<
>>Oh strange sex? It does sound like that would hurt v.v Though what is also weird is that show Taboo. Its so weird.<<
>>I was going to make Aili say something, but it might be a little inappropriate for this E for everyone. v.v <<

"Well sometimes I would love to be human. To just be so pure and oblivious to some things." Aili said truthfully though he would hate to be human while in this war. "Yeah I suppose I could, I would have to make sure I don't shift into one of the guards though." He said flicking Shayne's nose playfully.

"That was probably it, I had seen the same face for over a month and when I slept I would imagine my own face and so I guess I shifted into my self in my sleep. It's easier for me now though, all I have to do is forget about the person I shifted to and then viola I am me again." He said smiling. "Well maybe I can wash your hair for you and you can just bathe?" He asked. He didn't know what he would do if he couldn't shower and feel just so uncomfortable while showering.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:47 am

[[I love really warm temperatures when I take showers. It makes me feel cleaner.]]
[[I think that they're kind of interesting. Though some of the fetishes that people like are odd. And some of the “Taboos” that people partake in are odd too.]]
[[Well, I mean, we are talking about sex and sexual organs. So, I mean. It can't be that inappropriate xD]]

“I dunno. I like the knowledge that I have. It makes me feel-” Important was the word that he was going to say, but then that might make him sound like he wanted that to be better than everyone else and that's honestly not what he'd meant. Shayne blinked a couple of times when he felt the male flick him on the nose. “The hell was that for? I'm not a house pet.” He hated when people treated him like a pet or like some kind of tamed creature.

Shayne was surprised to hear the male offer him that. He hadn't taken an actual bath since he was a child. He'd gotten used to adjusting the temperature in the shower. “Well, I-” He paused again, wondering if he should accept the male's offer. “Thanks for the offer. To be honest it kind of surprises me that you'd offer to do that. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 am

>>I know it makes me feel more relaxed. Then again most times I do get enough sleep that I'm not about to relax into a coma like I was this morning.<<
>>Well the commercial of the lady that wants to be paraplegic was kinda strange for me... though yeah some things that people are into are kinda interesting. Another one is the Virgin Diaries, all of these I think are on TLC or the discovery channel. Oh and Happy New Year ^^ <<
>> Shush >.> It was just something along the lines of "I'll wash your back for you." or "I'll help you." though both involve them both naked. We will so get told to erase these too XD It wouldn't shock me.<<

"It makes you feel like you are more in the know about things?" Aili asked he knew what Shayne meant, but he was just also having trouble thinking of ways to put it into actual words. "I know you're not. Sorry it slipped my mind that you are a shapeshifter. I didn't mean it to be like that." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. It truly slipped his mind what Shayne was. "If it makes you feel better I'm sorry." He apologized not wanting to offend him.

"Well yeah, I mean if you don't mind I would love to help you wash. I would promise to use warm water but not too warm for you." He said winking. It just felt natural for him to offer something like this, it was almost like someone who can't cook but needs the food. "Of course you don't have to be naked or anything when I clean your hair..." He trailed off blushing.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 am

[[I hate waking up. I'm usually really irritable in the mornings until I've straightened my hair and woken up more.]]
[[I know. But I try not to judge people. I know a lot of people judge me and I try not to be like those people. Happy New Year to you too.]]
[[Lol. We are not. Who takes the time to read all of these posts that aren't involved anyways? I think that as long as they're not right out having sex, then it'll be okay.]]

“Yeah. I guess that's what I was going to say.” He scratched the back of his head. It was getting cool and awkward at the same time. He smiled when the male apologized. He hadn't meant to sound like he was yelling at him. “It's fine. I just get really defensive when someone does that.” He offered a small smile to the male. “I'm sorry. It's just a habit.”

A small laugh passed through his lips as the male continued talking. “Thanks.” A red tinted his face when the male mentioned being nude. “Well, I won't if you don't want me to.” He teased back and winked as well. Shayne honestly didn't mind being naked in the presence of someone else. He didn't have any insecurities about his body. “Unless you want to see me naked. Then, I'm sure that I can give you what you want.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 am

>>Unlike Aili I;m not a morning person till after I am more awake much like you.<<
>>I know this too, I mean everybody has a reason for wanting what they want. Everybody gets judged differently and I guess its up to you if you care what people think.<<
>> XD I don't know maybe some who is bored enough to read our RP. *shrugs* :P XD Aili would probably punch Shayne in the arm or face if that happened anyways, he'd be way too embarrassed.<<

Aili hugged the other male, "It's fine I can understand, but really I shouldn't let that slip my mind." He said. He wouldn't want to offend the other again with anything he might say or do. Just like how he wouldn't want anyone making fun of him.

Aili squealed, blushing even more as he punched the other lightly on the arm. "S-shut up! I don't want to see you naked!" Maybe he had said that a little to loudly as he felt a few eyes on them. This causing him to blush even harder from embarrassment. He quickly dragged the other one upstairs, to hide has tomato painted face.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 am

[[My boyfriend said that since I hate mornings, that when I get a job, I should work the night shift. I'm much more of a night owl anyways.]]
[[That's true. I just don't like seeing other people being judged. I've been judged myself and it's rather annoying and it makes me upset. I try not to do it myself. People are people.]]
[[Unrelated, but. Ew. Bleach tentacle rape =_=]]
[[Who knows. Lol. Well, I'm sure that he'll snap out of it :3]]

Shayne nodded. He was glad that the male understood. Though he wished it hadn't happened in the first place. It would have made it better. “Well, We all make mistakes. Even I forget something every now and then.” He had forgotten the male's name earlier. He crossed his arms over his chest.

The male laughed when Aili yelled at him. He'd just been teasing him; he hadn't expected such a reaction. “Okay. Calm down; I was just teasing you.” A Cheshire like grin was plastered to his face as he was pulled upstairs by the blushing male. “You should calm down before you hurt yourself.” Shayne ruffled the shorter male's hair slightly. The male's red face was just too damn cute.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down