C Loveless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Games
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lyrics Game
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am by Aledor

» .I Can't Hate You Anymore.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm by Technicolor

» Unfinished story
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 am by Aledor

» I liked to tease you. For Meki
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm by PandoraPanda

» Clash of the Classes
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm by Culpa

» Who is 'Superior'? (For Technicolor)
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm by mekileemouse

» Al does the guitar thing again.
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am by Kento

» Hey look I drew something
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am by DeathShade

» Gone broke
{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 am by Aledor

Like CL

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: {}Teenage Warfare{} [Closed]

Post  Technicolor Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 am

[[Lol. I would have ignored it. I hate when people call me while I'm trying to sleep.]]
[[I actually just did that Very Happy]]

“Thanks. I don't think that it would be that much trouble. I try to keep it at least somewhat clean, even if it's not shining like Veronica likes it.” The only time that Aili might have trouble with his fur was when it was matted with blood or dirt. Shayne grinned when he was accused of being masochistic. “I'm calling you a sadist because you want to hit me and you enjoy it when you do. And yes, I might enjoy that a little bit. I'm not going to deny that.” He hadn't expected the male to blush so much just from him teasing him. It was a bit unexpected.

Shayne breathed a small sigh of relief when Aili sat next to him. At least he didn't have to sit by Cameron, or the angel girl, who's name he still had yet to learn. He started to eat, like everyone else. He wanted to go back upstairs, or even outside after this. It would be better than being down here with everyone else.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Full Name: Shizu Shirahima
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 am

>>I know I do too, but I usually don't get a lot of calls so it must of been important so i answered.<<
>>I do that last night that's probably why my mind was so wrapped around that idea. After this bed, I unfortunately have test tomorrow ^^ <<

"I'll do it anyway I need to make sure it's healthy and all that other junk." He said not wanting to get into detail at the moment since he just did not feel like it. "Well it's because you deserve it... Oh my gosh just shut up, I am not a sadist." he said blushing hiding his face in his hands, his statement made him sound even more of a sadist. "At least you admitted to being a masochist." He said his blush going away now.

"After we are done eating and if the old man doesn't have something to say wanna go out?" He asked since it sounded like the best plan of escaping this loud house. He knew Shayne probably felt the same since he looked like he was tuning everyone out. Once he was finished he put his dish in the sink, waiting for the other to come.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Full Name: Tails Magg
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 am

[[Oh. I see.]]
[[Alright then. G'night, Love. Sleep well and I wish you well on your test tomorrow C:]]

Shayne nodded in reply. He was just happy that he'd gotten a partner that was willing to do that for him. He knew that if it'd been anyone else, then they might not have been so willing to help him and they might not have done a good job. “I deserve it, huh? Only if you're giving the punishment.” He knew the boy was getting embarrassed, but it was too good of a chance to pass up. Shayne liked teasing the male. He left himself open to it, so it was easy. “You're so easy to tease. I can't help but take advantage of it.”

Shayne nodded at the male's question and finished eating not too long after Aili did. “Give me a few minutes.” He went upstairs, slipped on his shoes and took the package of cigarettes from the bedside table before going outside with the male.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:34 pm

>>My friend and I are like really slow, we were talking about this event that is coming up soon and I was like oh yeah I really want to go to that. I got the wrong date and then she got the wrong date for another event going on next week, which she thought was this week. Then we just talked about manga ^^ <<
>>I did ^^ Well I would not have if it was a actual test, I got to use my notes.<<

"Oh I will give you so much punishment you would be wishing you weren't a masochist." He whispered harshly, he didn't even care if this proved Shayne's observation of him being a sadist. At this moment he was going to use his sadism on the other. "I can't help it, I don't know if it is because you are the first to call me a sadist or what." He said he was still giving a angry pout at the other, but now his cheeks were turning pink instead of red.

"Okay, I'll wait." He said smiling slipping his shoes onto his feet as he waited for the other. Seeing the other climb down the steps he grabbed the other's hand and went outside. "If it is alright for me to ask why do you smoke?" He asked not wanting to offend the other.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me
Character Background: As a child Tails was picked on and also hit on at the same time. Because of this he had became a darker teen, dating anybody that asked. His best friend used him as a puppet and almost made Tails lose his life. Tails has never trusted anybody else in his life, on his left breast there is a scar to show that he won't trust anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

[[Lol. I'm sorry. I read a Korean Manga last night. It was pretty awesome c:]]
[[Well, I'm glad you did well on your test c:]]
[[I just had the best damn coffee ever Very Happy]]

Shayne couldn't help, but let the grin spread over his face. The male was just proving his point even more. “I can't wait. And by the way, you're not making this any better for yourself. If anything, you just made my point stronger.” The male's angry pout made him laugh quietly; it was too damn cute.

When he met up with the male downstairs, he let Aili take his hand and lead him out the door. He heard the question and simply shrugged. “It helps me with the stress. I've never been good dealing with stress and I've found that it really helps. I usually don't smoke a lot unless I'm sent on a mission or I've been traveling for a long time.” He hated long trips. They always gave him headaches and those were something that he wanted to avoid.

It was getting a bit darker outside, now. Shayne could see relatively well in the dark, but he didn't know if Aili could. They would probably be back before it got too late, though. He put the package in his pocket. “Does it bother you? 'Cause I won't smoke around you if it bothers you too much.” He wasn't going to quit smoking, but he could at least cut down.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

>>Lol it's fine ^^ Really what's the name of it? <<
>>I am too ^^ and thanks XD <<
>> XD I do not like coffee, but I am happy that you liked your coffee.<<

"I can't wait to beat you up. I know this isn't helping my situation cause at this point all i want to do is smack you, masochist." He said glaring playfully, he heard the other laughing at him and just pouted even more, "Just you wait one of these days I will smack you so hard I hope you die from so much pleasure." He said, he put it into the best censored version of what he wanted to say.

"I understand, this probably still doesn't help my sadism but I punch things when i get to stressed or I get one of those stress balls." He said shrugging, he always did it though he usually just punches things that are inanimate and can't break. "I love traveling though maybe its because I don't get to see a whole lot going on where I live." He said shrugging, though he did avoid big cities.

He noticed it was getting darker also, but he really just needed to leave that house for a while. "Oh no you smoking doesn't bother me the least bit I was just asking." He said though he doesn't know why he asked maybe his curiosity got the better of him.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

[[It's called Laon. It was pretty interesting. It's about this boy that's really a nine tailed fox demon and he gets tricked into gambling away his ears and tails and now he's searching for them.]]
[[No problem.]]
[[I love coffee. It's amazing<3]]

“If it's all you want to do, then why don't you? Or are you scared?” An eyebrow raised as the question was asked. Shayne could tell that Aili was censoring his language and it made it a bit interesting to the male. Though, he wondered if the smaller male could actually do what he was saying that he wanted to do. “Tell me more. I'm excited now.” He was being half serious about the last sentence.

Shayne nodded. “Well, whatever works for you. Each person handles things in a different way. But, that still makes you a sadist.” He looked down at Aili from the corner of his eye to gauge the male's reaction. “I hate traveling. It makes me feel confined. I liked Australia, but this place is alright too, I suppose. I can't really say; I haven't been here long.” America was okay, he had to admit.

At least his habits didn't bother the male. However, he still needed to cut down. He didn't want to die young, especially of something like lung cancer. “Alright. I'm going to cut down on my smoking though. I really need to.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 am

>>I've heard of that it freaked me out because he turns into a girl, well it wasn't that I guess it was some of the conversations going on also XD <<
>>Well everyone has their difference ^^ <<

"I'm not scared! I'd just rather not do something you would enjoy way too much. Maybe when I'm stressed I'll smack you around." he said though he was being playfully, he gets rather violent when stressed. "Oh you'll see when the time comes." He said smiling it would leave the other wanting to know more and that's just what he wanted.

"I know, but I don't hit people I hit pillows and soft objects that won't hurt my hand." He said, because he was actually scared of breaking his hands without them he didn't know what he would do, and just being left with one for maybe two to three months seemed hard. Though he did glare at the other because of him saying he is a sadist again. "Well I guess it depends if you already have a interesting life or not... well adventurous is more the life that you might have, while mine at home is practically being a zombie." He said since he did pretty much live like a zombie in Germany. "America... it's alright as long as you don't think about a few things." He said shrugging he has visited America about three times now, and this was his most enjoyable trip.

"Alright, if you feel that is best. I do want you to live healthy I just don't want to make your decisions for you." He said blushing, he doesn't like feeling like a control freak so he wasn't about to tell Shayne that he thinks the other should quit, if it relieves stress then it relieves stress for him.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am

[[It was alright. I didn't say it was amazing xD]]
[[Yup. I also have a bottle of Mtn Dew that I need to finish, but I really don't need caffeine this late at night, or I'll be up all damn night.]]

Aili had denied that he was scared rather quickly. The other male shrugged. He'd just been teasing him, so it didn't really matter if he was scared or not. “You know I'm just teasing, right? But, maybe I can make you stressed out and then you can be a little sadist all you want to. I'm sure I can dish whatever you give out.” He winked and then feigned a frown when he was told that he'd just have to wait and see. It wasn't too long before the smile returned to his face. He wasn't able to keep a straight face when they were talking about something like this.

“I guess that makes sense. You wouldn't want to injure your hands. I know I try not to injure myself at all. But when you fight a lot, it tends to happen.” He'd been in his fair share of fights. With humans and other people like himself as well. “I really don't care much about adventure. I've just learned to take life as it comes. Sometimes it doesn't always work the way you want it to, but, y'know, whatever.” He shrugged and then turned towards the male when he said there were certain things to avoid. “Oh, and what would those things be?” Shayne was vaguely curious about it now.

Shayne nodded; he felt as though this decision was the best one that he'd made. “I think it'll do me some good. I really don't want to become dependent on something like that. Or let that be the thing that kills me.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

>>XD Oh well<<
>>I want Mtn Dew D: Well I have some in the kitchen but I'm too lazy to go and get it v.v <<

"I know I can't help it though, I'm just the type that get's angry real easily. Trust me you do not want to be around me when I'm stressed it's just horrible, it's also a bad idea to scare me. I've accidentily smacked Noah because he likes to scare me when it's Halloween." He said blushing embarrassed that he got so mad over something so trivial like this. He smiled though and just playfully smack the other.

"Yeah I do not think I can handle not being able to use my hands or legs even for a short amount of time. I try not to fight when someone makes me angry and count to ten till I get home." He told the other smiling happy he wasn't the only one."Really? I love adventure but I guess we do have our differences. I could learn that lesson but I guess this is what comes out of having one of your old friends make you go on adventures with them. I take my life in strides but I try to make them a little bit more memorable." He said. "Well for one the food is so different here compared to Germany, the words are different so my first time here was quite horrible. The most of the people here are nosy, always trying to get the latest gossip." He told the other some of the reason he didn't like America. Maybe it was just that his first trip here was just so bad.

He giggled even though he knew the other was serious, "It would be sad if you were killed by something so small." He said, just slightly teasing. "Though I wish you the best of luck and I will help you anyway I can." He told the other seriously this time.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:40 pm

[[I'm quitting smoking forever -_- I think that's the nastiest thing that I've ever done in my life. I only do it when I get stressed and after one cigarette, I swear I brush my teeth for what feels like forever. I take a shower until the hot water goes out and change clothes. So fucking nasty.]]
[[Lazy ass :3]]
[[How was your day today?]]

It took a lot to make Shayne angry, but when he did get angry, the person that he was angry at better watch their backs. “That's cute. I'll do my best not to make you angry, or scare you. But if I do, just know that I'm teasing you.” He didn't want to make the male angry on purpose. When the male hit him, he could tell that it was just a playful hit. “Do it again. ” He smiled and laughed quietly.

“I love fighting. But I can understand that you don't want to hurt yourself. At least you keep yourself from getting angry.” He liked the feel of fighting someone. It relieved stress almost as well as a cigarette did. “Everyone's different. If I have a memorable moment, then I'm going to remember it forever. I've had a few good moments worth remembering in my lifetime.” Shayne smiled at the thought of remembering those moments. He and Veronica had lived the life of semi-normal teenagers. “Oh, I see. I hope that it's not that bad. I don't want to deal with people like that. They might push the wrong buttons and piss me off.” That was not something that he wanted to do when he went to school.

The male laughed too. “It would be kind of sad. I don't want to die from cigarettes. Thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate it.” He ruffled the male's hair and turned right at the end of the road this time. This was a way he hadn't been yet.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 am

>>I know before this year I didn't know that cigarettes have over 4,000 known chemicals. I haven't smoked but just hearing that makes me not want to be around people that smoke v.v Though I will because I just don't want to offend anybody.<<
>> ^^ You know it! I found this so funny, I was in art class and the girl beside me was going to sweep dried glue off the table but my coat was right there where she wanted to sweep it so I told her, "You better not put it on my coat." She keeps on sweeping it telling me to move my jacket but there is glue on the table so when she tries to put it on the table I'm like "No don't do that." She finally just sweeps it to the other side. The other people at my table were like "You seem like the type that would punch somebody in the face if you are mad."<<
>>^ Lol most eventful thing of the day, well that and the fact that no matter how much the girl at my table tried she could not stop spilling out dirty comments that were not meant to be dirty.<<

Aili was happy that the other wouldn't try to scare him or make him mad just to satisfy his masochist nature. "Well thanks for not letting your masochist side come out. Alright I'll try to remember." His last statement was set out more of a tease than a actual statement. He blushed again and smacked him a little harder, "Masochist... I can give your punishment right here in front of all these people." He said smiling also.

"Oh don't get me wrong I love fighting I once took up boxing so I could relieve stress and all that mess. I got kicked out because they told me I was too violent. I got fussed out by my dad that if I got into another fight he would replace me just like the government. Since he was supplying me at the moment I had no chance of fighting back." He said, he can't remember who he shifted to that year but that person wasn't exactly the strongest of the bunch. "You are right, I've had like a few like you and that's why I took college with the government overworking me I had no chance of looking at things and admiring them." He told the other. "I know, but there is a lot of countries like that." He said shrugging.
"Yeah though I would like you to know that know matter if you do smoke or not I will be your friend." He told the other hugging him slightly as they went down an unfamiliar. He moved his head against the hand on top of his head, "Just tell me what you want me to do when the time comes and I'll try my best to do it." He said smiling.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:55 am

[[Yeah. Don't start smoking. It's disgusting. Find an addiction that won't kill you xD]]
[[Lol. Well, she shouldn't have touched your jacket or even tried to sweep it on there in the first place. And I can't really agree or disagree with that, since I don't really know you all that well. Just don't kill anyone 'cause that's illegal.]]
[[I hate when that happens. It's funny until it happens to you. ]]

“You really shouldn't be thanking me. I still want me to show you that 'punishment' you were telling me about.” He was curious about it and he wanted to know what Aili had planned and what he could do. When he was hit again, he laughed. “I dare you to. That sounds like fun.” A grin was apparent on his pale features. You'd think a boy from Australia would be tanner than he was. “I'm up for it if you are, Love.”

It didn't surprise him that a boy as easy to set off as that would be in boxing, but it did surprise him that he'd gotten kicked out. “Well damn.” Shayne mumbled under his breath and looked down at the small boy. “I'm sorry about your dad. He sounds like an ass.” The boy didn't really remember his parents. He'd left them at a relatively young age. Though, perhaps, that'd been the best decision. He didn't want anyone to get hurt because of who he was. “I appreciate you being there for me and being my friend though. Even though I've pretty much just met you, you're already someone that I feel I can trust. If there's something that I can do for you, then let me know.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 am

>>XD Yeah I don't wish to, but I wish you luck in quitting ^^<<
>>I know, but she is nice maybe I looked like the mean one because she was just trying to sweep it off the table. That's where the funny part is, I don't usually hit anybody unless they really really get on my last freaking nerve. She wasn't near there so *shrugs* <<
>>I know it was so funny she was even laughing at herself saying "That is not what i meant!" Oh I have an interesting fact, but first are you scared of spiders? <<

Aili giggled, "Well I am. Oh you might see it if you piss me off enough." He said, not that he thinks of it this might've been the first time he's cussed since he came to America. Aili blushed not expecting the other to actually take up his offer. "Y-you know I was teasing right?" He asked. "Though I really might one day if we are still together." He said. He didn't know what was to come but he really did hope he and Shayne would still be friends.

"He is, but he helped me to not get in fights whenever I get so mad. I was so thankful because my senior year I got picked on a lot and I counted to ten turned around and left. I can't remember why they picked on me I just remember going home smacking my pillow until I calmed down." He said. "Again if I may ask what are you parents like?" He asked. "Though really I should be the one thankful for you, thanks. I also feel like you are someone I can trust. Though at this moment I've already requested things from you." He said blushing again.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

[[Good girl ^^ Well, this was the first one I've had in about a month, so it shouldn't be too hard to quit.]]
[[I see. Well, don't go beating people up. That gets you into trouble :3]]
[[No. Not afraid of spiders.]]
[[I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired and honestly not in a good mood. I'll reply when I wake up.<3]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 am

>>Yay! ^^ That's good, I hope it won't be. >.< <<
>>I know :D It takes a lot to make me want to punch someone so yeah.<<
4> I'll do this because the other one has to do with sleep and it might make you not want to go to sleep. That's fine have sweet dreams and a great tomorrow ^^ <3 <<
3> Did you know that you eat 11 spiders in your sleep.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 pm

[[Thanks I appreciate the support<3]]
[[No, I didn't know that ._.]]

A dark smirk appeared on the male's lips. He would do what he could to do just that too. “Oh, I know you were teasing, but I was being serious.” Shayne added a wink after his words. “Well, I hope that we're still friends in the future.” He hoped they would be at least friends. Who knew? Maybe in the future, they'd be more than just friends. “Maybe in the future we'd be more than friends. I think that people think that we're a couple already.” He laughed quietly remembering what had happened before Aili had pulled him upstairs.

“I'm sorry you got picked on. I guess that some people are just assholes.” He hadn't been picked on a lot. Even though he'd gone to a school for rich boys when he hadn't really had any money. The government had paid for his scholarship. “I usually fought anyone that thought they could handle it.” Shayne's eyes widened a fraction when Aili asked about his parents. He shrugged and let out a sigh. “I don't remember much about my parents. Sorry.” He looked to the male when he was thanked. He really didn't expect a thank you from the male. “Alright, then. I'll do what I can. ”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 am

>>Mhm ^^<<
>>Well you do now! I blame my friend for telling me that. v.v <<
>>So so so sorry about this, I slept like the whole day away and the I had to get ready for tonight had to eat then I went to my event thingy, and now I have a headache and ready for sleep. v.v I am really sorry for this I promise tomorrow I will post something if nothing comes up tomorrow. v.v D: I feel so bad about this.<<
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 am

[[Lol. That's what friends are for xD]]
[[It's fine. I understand. Thanks for telling me. Sleep well. c:]]
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 pm

>>I know but I wish she didn't tell me right before I went to bed. I was so creeped out.<<
>>XD Guess what me and my friend from above are so slow. We both went to the wrong meeting place last night and so when her other friend called and told her it was at the actual location me and her were like really.<<

He blushed again smacking the other's arm, "Shush, you are one day going to have a bruise from me having to smack my arm for you being 'serious'." He told the other, and just to add to his point he smacked the other's arm harder than what he had been doing lately. "Well if you aren't dead by the time I hope we will be too." He said teasing the other. "I know, but you were annoying me so bad by calling me a sadist. I can accept that fact now since apparently no matter what I say or do you will think I am a sadist. Though at this moment I don't think that going out with you is such a bad idea." He said smiling.

"It's fine, I was different and everybody knew about it, I was just happy I still had Noah." His father wouldn't allow the government to pay for his school because well he was a man and had his own pride. "Hmm, really? Think I can handle you?" He said teasing. "Alright I can see that this is a uncomfortable question for you so I won't ask any further." He told the other noticing how he was acting about his question. "Promise me you will." He told the other holding out his pinky like he was a child.

PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

[[I fucking replied to this -_- And it said I didn't. So pissed.]]
[[Are you afraid of spiders? Lol.]]
[[Last night was too short for me. I lit up a cigarette and Seung took it from me and said “I can give you something better than a cigarette.” =.= All in all, great night.]]

The male chuckled. He didn't bruise easily, but the way that it was going, he would have a bruise happening by the end of the night. When he was hit again, he gripped his arm and raised the sleeve and looked at the skin there. There was nothing there yet. “Well, if you keep that up, I'm going to have one by the end of the night. Jesus, Kid.” His eyes widened a fraction when the male said he might be dead. He hated when people doubted him. “Dead? Who's going to kill me? I don't plan on dying any time soon.” His eyes widened once again and he smiled. “I'm glad that you you say that.”

Shayne nodded. At least the male had been happy and he still had friends. “I don't know if you can handle me. Who knows, though. You're a tough kid.” He winked and nodded when the male said that he wasn't going to ask again. It was a bit of a touchy subject for him. He held out his pinky and took the other male's with his own in the childish promise. “I promise.”
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 pm

>>XD It's fine :P Don't be<<
>>XD Sorta, I just hate anything that is creepy and crawly.<<
>>Awww X3 I bet it was. At first I looked at this and was like who the heck is Seung and then I was like oh boyfriend. It sounds so very sweet and supportive. ^^ <<

"I hope it comes sooner than you think. Though you better not be lying about being a masochist or else I will cry because you will be in real pain." Aili told the other, he didn't want the other to be in any true pain just because of simple teasing. "Who's to say it won't be me?" He asked though he was teasing, the other grew on him quite a bit and he didn't know what he would do. "Anytime." He chirped happily.

"Tougher than you might think. I don't know if I can handle you yet since I haven't exactly seen you fight anyone though." he said sticking his tongue out. It might not help him to be macho since he just made a pinky promise with someone who already calls him kid. He shrugged, 'Screw it.' and he thought and hugged the other male tightly.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 pm

[[Alright. It just really irritates me that I typed a post twice and it wouldn't post.]]
[[Lol. They're not that bad. I'm not a big fan of snakes, though, so I can see your point.]]
[[Mmhm. I think I'll take that over a cigarette any day. Lol. Well, I don't really say his name a lot, so I don't blame you for being confused. He was very supportive. He's done a lot for me. More than I ever asked him to do any ways.]]

Lying? Why would he lie about being a masochist? That was ridiculous. “I'm not going to lie about something like that. And even if I was, that wouldn't be something to cry about, trust me.” Shayne didn't want the boy to cry about something like that. He knew the boy was teasing him, and he was even teasing back. “Relax; I don't think I'll bruise. I'm not really in pain. And do you really think that you could kill me? I'd like to see you try.” He'd fought boys muscular and lanky before. Even though he hadn't seen the male's true form, he was sure that if they sparred against each other, it wouldn't kill him.

“I dunno. You might be able to. I mean you can shift your form, so you can probably turn into someone who could kick my ass.” Shayne stopped when he was hugged by Aili. Why was the male doing something like this? He patted the boy's back awkwardly. He wasn't used to hugs, or physical touch.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPanda Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

>>I understand I had that happen to me sometimes and so I just get so mad so yeah I do understand.<<
>>The strange thing is snakes don't bother me v.v though if poisonous then yeah.<<
>>Lol I think anybody would, I'm just happy I didn't ask and look like an idiot. It sounds like he is, maybe one day you should do something special for him?<<

"Alright I just want to make sure." He told the other, he worried a bit too much sometimes. "It is something to cry about, because I wouldn't want you to die from something so small as a lie just like something as small as a cigarette." He told the other truthfully. "Who knows I might, though I will make it drawn out and really painful." He teased winking, adding to his earlier threat of the other dying in so much pleasure. "Though I would have to shift to someone with much more muscle, or I can be my true form and just do it like that."

"No I would want it far and square , so if we ever fight I will do it in this form or my true form whichever I feel comfortable at the time of our fight." He told the other, he hated to be a big fat cheater. He was happy that the other returned his hug and he immediately dug his head into the other's chest.
PandoraPanda
PandoraPanda
Honored
Honored

My Other Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Technicolor Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 am

[[Thanks for understanding.]]
[[I can handle the larger ones like the boa constricters, but it's the little bitty ones that worry me > <]]
[[God. I would do anything for him. And he knows that. Out of the boyfriends that I've had, he's been the one who's been there the most. He knows I hate relationships and that it's really hard for me to stay with just one person and still asked me to be with him..]]

It seemed that he would have to reassure the male that he would be alright if he hit him. He wasn't going to get upset, like most people would. Unless the boy hit him on purpose, like he'd meant to, then there was no reason for him to get upset. “That sounds lovely. But don't draw it out too much, or it gets boring.” Shayne laughed quietly. “Well, you told me that you'd taken a boxing class, so you must be pretty strong.” He shouldn't judge the male just because he looked like a kid right now.

Shayne smiled down at the boy and nodded. “Alright then. I look forward to sparring with you.” He was a bit more comfortable with this hug now. It had grown slightly less awkward as the two of them stood there. He slowly drew his arms around the smaller male.
Technicolor
Technicolor
Hero
Hero

My Other Me
Character Background:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down